Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your poultry!

Go down 
+22
koniminiatures
Saarlooswolfhound
NandO
widukind
Taos
LukaLeon085
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
skysthelimit
PeGe
xfoxx
landrover
75senta75
castlerigg
Mastiffcat
Roger
Tiermann
SUSANNE
Kristie
ken yeo
Ana
Sumo
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Show us your poultry! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:26 am

ken yeo wrote:
Harriet! The Britians ducks are nice!!
Thanks Ken cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: show me your collection of chickens, geese, ducks and turkeys with the name of the race, species.   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 pm

bounce My collection: from left: bronzed turkey of America, Mandarin Duck, Duck Germanata, Goose Perigord, Gallo Gallico, Phoenix Rooster, Hen Bantam. cheers THANK YOU !
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:22 pm

* Gallic Rooster Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Very nice collection! Congratulations! cheers
You can show Your photo also here in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And enjoy collections of Your forum's friends as well! cheers bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:27 pm

ana wrote:
Very nice collection! Congratulations! cheers
You can show Your photo also here in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And enjoy collections of Your forum's friends as well! cheers bounce

Thank you Anna!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Thanks Ana! Now topics are merged. Very Happy
Also congratulations Luka for your beautiful birds and thanks for telling his names. I like it. Very Happy

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Ana! Now topics are merged. Very Happy
Also congratulations Luka for your beautiful birds and thanks for telling his names. I like it. Very Happy

thank you Roger ! scratch Neutral sunny
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Congrats Luka!!

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:20 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Luka!!

thank you ken ! Cool
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Here are my chickens,geese and ducks with a few others![img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:12 pm

So many nice figurines!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 pm

beautiful !!! drunken bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:49 am

Nice collections! Taylor!!

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:28 am

here are mine : Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:10 am

Ohhh ! I LOVE them, Nando !
It is wonderful to see the whole flock together cheers

That kind of chickens is what I hope so much for, but "the brands" just keep makking booring, ordinary chickens Crying or Very sad

NandO

NandO

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:53 am

heheh thanks susanne cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Beautiful chickens Nando! cheers I also wish the brands would be more interesting and imaginative with their domestic animals.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:07 am

Those are nice, Nando! Reading Susanne's comment, I am really glad I'm not an ordinary chicken! affraid Very Happy

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:22 am

Very unique, Nando!

NandO

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:02 am

cheers thank you all

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:30 am

Also nice NandO cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:55 am

This year Papo has launched a couple of hefty madams with electric pink combs ( is " comb" the right word ? ? ) Shocked

But together with thir family they look quite fine, I think Very Happy
Well, the bantam to the right is not quite sure what to think Laughing

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:58 am

Cute Susanne, and i see i dont share my chicks cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:17 pm

widukind wrote:
Cute Susanne, and i see i dont share my chicks cheers cheers
Ohh, you have to share your chicks bounce bounce cheers

Meanwhile I seem to have completely Safari chicken Shocked

The little bantam hen must have been adopting some egs from a larger breed Laughing

Two ducks, - has Safari only made two ducks ? scratch

And geese Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Wonderful birds Susanne! I never realized that the Papo chickens were so well made... drunken I need to get them now. And I need to find the Pheonix rooster from Safari to, great figures!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your poultry!   Show us your poultry! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your poultry!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next