Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 A beaver and a "crocodile";-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivien



Country/State : Germany
Age : 18
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

My mum has come around the local Mojo shop today and looked for me for the new 2012 models.
As she came home she said:"I didn't find the new ones there but surprisingly they had the Crocodile already." bounce bounce cheers cheers
And then I saw it...the "Crocodile" was a Sarcosuchus!! What a Face affraid affraid No
Fortunately she also purchased the beaver,which was on the TOP of my wishlist. Very Happy
Sorry for the bad quality pics,I was still a bit shocked when taking the pics:How can one mix up a crocodile with a sarcosuchus? Laughing geek












_________________
Vivien
Back to top Go down
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9255

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Congrats Vivien! cheers I love that beaver and I think it's also good to have Roger's friend at home, isn't it Wink Hooray for Your mum cheers

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit



Country/State : Serbia
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4070

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Congrats cheers

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28244

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 pm

How wonderfully kind of your mom Very Happy
I am sure, that if I didn`t know better, I would easily mistake the sarcosuchus for some kind of crocodile, - some kind of gavial...if you don`t know the size Wink Very Happy

BTW, - that could be a good idea for Mojo...to put the name of the species on the belly of the models, esp the prehistoric ones Shocked Idea

They are both wonderful additions, - as a collector of Mojos, you just got two of the "must-haves " ! cheers

CONGRATULATIONS, Vivien sunny flower sunny

Your pictures are great as always Wink


_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien



Country/State : Germany
Age : 18
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
How wonderfully kind of your mom Very Happy
I am sure, that if I didn`t know better, I would easily mistake the sarcosuchus for some kind of crocodile, - some kind of gavial...if you don`t know the size Wink Very Happy

BTW, - that could be a good idea for Mojo...to put the name of the species on the belly of the models, esp the prehistoric ones Shocked Idea

They are both wonderful additions, - as a collector of Mojos, you just got two of the "must-haves " ! cheers

CONGRATULATIONS, Vivien sunny flower sunny

Your pictures are great as always Wink


Thanks,Susanne flower sunny
YES,that is a great idea to put the name on the belly! bounce cheers

Well,to tell the truth I was going to list the sarcosuchus in the trade section. Rolling Eyes
I just don't have enough space to collect prehistoric animals also-unfortunately Sad But maybe I'll make an exception with Mojo as it's my favorite brand. Idea Very Happy

@ana wrote:
I love that beaver and I think it's also good to have Roger's friend at home, isn't it Wink:
Laughing Laughing Yes,it certainly is. Very Happy

_________________
Vivien
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23606

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Congratulations Vivien for your newcomers and for a local Mojo Shop!! cheers cheers

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20243

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

nothing more loving than a mother trying to please her daughter and make a small mistake.
A sarcosuchus is a crocodilian, Show your figure to the most cultured persons you know and tell me how many of them knows that it is a sarcosuchus? Suspect flower
She wanted to see you happy and I think she deserves a big hug from you
I love youVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Please, if you are thinking in put it in trade section I want you to know that I'm the first interested. I would feel very proud of owning in my collection a figure that was bought with love from a mother that is educating such a clever a nice girl as you are! I love you Wink

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

These models are fantastic, congratulations Vivien! Hurray for your mum cheers cheers

_________________
Harriet
My *Collection*
My *Handmade and Painted Models*
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5376

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 am

Congrats Vivien!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
landrover



Country/State : colombia
Age : 59
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 1982

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:11 am

:) :)

These additions by Mojo fun are splendid.

Sarcosuchus has rare pose, different to other very used in cocodrile figures.

Beavier is one of my favourite of this brand.

Congrats Vivien.
Back to top Go down
Steve170



Country/State : United Kingdom
Age : 29
Joined : 2011-11-22
Posts : 478

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Both are really nice additions Vivien!

Good old mum!!

_________________
My Collection and Blog... http://stevesreplicaanimals.blogspot.co.uk/ ...Updated 16/01/13
Back to top Go down
http://stevesreplicaanimals.blogspot.co.uk/
Vivien



Country/State : Germany
Age : 18
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you VERY much,friends I love you flower

@widukind wrote:
Congratulations Vivien for your newcomers and for a local Mojo Shop!! cheers cheers
Ach,in Sachsen gibt es ja kein Rofu Kinderland... Laughing Aber wenn es bei dir in der Nähe Karstadt gibt wirst du Mojo dort auch bekommen,sie nehmen die Marke nämlich ins Sortiment auf. Very Happy Very Happy

@Roger wrote:
nothing more loving than a mother trying to please her daughter and make a small mistake.
A sarcosuchus is a crocodilian, Show your figure to the most cultured persons you know and tell me how many of them knows that it is a sarcosuchus? Suspect flower
She wanted to see you happy and I think she deserves a big hug from you
I love youVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Please, if you are thinking in put it in trade section I want you to know that I'm the first interested. I would feel very proud of owning in my collection a figure that was bought with love from a mother that is educating such a clever a nice girl as you are! I love you Wink
Thanks so much for your words,Roger! flower I had a big smile on my face while reading this. Very Happy Very Happy
I just had to show this to my mum and now she's also VERY happy! cheers sunny By the way,the "Croc" is yours silent Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23606

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 pm

@Vivien wrote:
Thank you VERY much,friends I love you flower

@widukind wrote:
Congratulations Vivien for your newcomers and for a local Mojo Shop!! cheers cheers
Ach,in Sachsen gibt es ja kein Rofu Kinderland... Laughing Aber wenn es bei dir in der Nähe Karstadt gibt wirst du Mojo dort auch bekommen,sie nehmen die Marke nämlich ins Sortiment auf. Very Happy Very Happy

@Roger wrote:
nothing more loving than a mother trying to please her daughter and make a small mistake.
A sarcosuchus is a crocodilian, Show your figure to the most cultured persons you know and tell me how many of them knows that it is a sarcosuchus? Suspect flower
She wanted to see you happy and I think she deserves a big hug from you
I love youVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Please, if you are thinking in put it in trade section I want you to know that I'm the first interested. I would feel very proud of owning in my collection a figure that was bought with love from a mother that is educating such a clever a nice girl as you are! I love you Wink
Thanks so much for your words,Roger! flower I had a big smile on my face while reading this. Very Happy Very Happy
I just had to show this to my mum and now she's also VERY happy! cheers sunny By the way,the "Croc" is yours silent Wink



Good News Vivien, i have a Karstadt in the City. Very Happy

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat



Country/State : California
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Congratulations! No wonder you are such a wonderful person, with a wonderful mother like that! queen

_________________
carolynn
Back to top Go down
Vivien



Country/State : Germany
Age : 18
Joined : 2011-10-10
Posts : 1995

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 pm

@Mastiffcat wrote:
Congratulations! No wonder you are such a wonderful person, with a wonderful mother like that! queen
Embarassed Embarassed drunken I love you Carolynn,you are a queen If you were here now you would get a big hug. I love you cheers I love you

_________________
Vivien
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20243

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:55 pm

@Vivien wrote:

@Roger wrote:
nothing more loving than a mother trying to please her daughter and make a small mistake.
A sarcosuchus is a crocodilian, Show your figure to the most cultured persons you know and tell me how many of them knows that it is a sarcosuchus? Suspect flower
She wanted to see you happy and I think she deserves a big hug from you
I love youVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Please, if you are thinking in put it in trade section I want you to know that I'm the first interested. I would feel very proud of owning in my collection a figure that was bought with love from a mother that is educating such a clever a nice girl as you are! I love you Wink
Thanks so much for your words,Roger! flower I had a big smile on my face while reading this. Very Happy Very Happy
I just had to show this to my mum and now she's also VERY happy! cheers sunny By the way,the "Croc" is yours silent Wink

Very Happy Very Happy I'm glad your Mother is happy! flower But... she saw my avatar? scratch pale Embarassed affraid I'm also not a crocodile! Wink Very Happy
I am also glad receiving the Mojo sarcosuchus from you although I think it is actually in a great place! Thanks! flower flower

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat



Country/State : California
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 am

@Vivien wrote:
If you were here now you would get a big hug. I love you cheers I love you
sunny flower cheers I love you

_________________
carolynn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Today at 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A beaver and a "crocodile";-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» crocodile here
» The 2012 MOJO FUN Nile crocodile walkaround by Kikimalou
» How to make a Crocodile Scale Stitch - video
» Mojo beaver: the best beaver figurine at the market?
» Package from James! Iberian lynx, hippo, crocodile, dromedary, grey seal and clown fish!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: