Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

A beaver and a "crocodile";-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

My mum has come around the local Mojo shop today and looked for me for the new 2012 models.
As she came home she said:"I didn't find the new ones there but surprisingly they had the Crocodile already." bounce bounce cheers cheers
And then I saw it...the "Crocodile" was a Sarcosuchus!! What a Face affraid affraid No
Fortunately she also purchased the beaver,which was on the TOP of my wishlist. Very Happy
Sorry for the bad quality pics,I was still a bit shocked when taking the pics:How can one mix up a crocodile with a sarcosuchus? Laughing geek

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Congrats Vivien! cheers I love that beaver and I think it's also good to have Roger's friend at home, isn't it Wink Hooray for Your mum cheers

http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Congrats cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 pm

How wonderfully kind of your mom Very Happy
I am sure, that if I didn`t know better, I would easily mistake the sarcosuchus for some kind of crocodile, - some kind of gavial...if you don`t know the size Wink Very Happy

BTW, - that could be a good idea for Mojo...to put the name of the species on the belly of the models, esp the prehistoric ones Shocked Idea

They are both wonderful additions, - as a collector of Mojos, you just got two of the "must-haves " ! cheers

CONGRATULATIONS, Vivien sunny flower sunny

Your pictures are great as always Wink

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
How wonderfully kind of your mom Very Happy
I am sure, that if I didn`t know better, I would easily mistake the sarcosuchus for some kind of crocodile, - some kind of gavial...if you don`t know the size Wink Very Happy

BTW, - that could be a good idea for Mojo...to put the name of the species on the belly of the models, esp the prehistoric ones Shocked Idea

They are both wonderful additions, - as a collector of Mojos, you just got two of the "must-haves " ! cheers

CONGRATULATIONS, Vivien sunny flower sunny

Your pictures are great as always Wink

Thanks,Susanne flower sunny
YES,that is a great idea to put the name on the belly! bounce cheers

Well,to tell the truth I was going to list the sarcosuchus in the trade section. Rolling Eyes
I just don't have enough space to collect prehistoric animals also-unfortunately Sad But maybe I'll make an exception with Mojo as it's my favorite brand. Idea Very Happy

@ana wrote:
I love that beaver and I think it's also good to have Roger's friend at home, isn't it Wink:
Laughing Laughing Yes,it certainly is. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Congratulations Vivien for your newcomers and for a local Mojo Shop!! cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

nothing more loving than a mother trying to please her daughter and make a small mistake.
A sarcosuchus is a crocodilian, Show your figure to the most cultured persons you know and tell me how many of them knows that it is a sarcosuchus? Suspect flower
She wanted to see you happy and I think she deserves a big hug from you
I love youVery Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Please, if you are thinking in put it in trade section I want you to know that I'm the first interested. I would feel very proud of owning in my collection a figure that was bought with love from a mother that is educating such a clever a nice girl as you are! I love you Wink

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

These models are fantastic, congratulations Vivien! Hurray for your mum cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 am

Congrats Vivien!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:11 am

:) :)

These additions by Mojo fun are splendid.

Sarcosuchus has rare pose, different to other very used in cocodrile figures.

Beavier is one of my favourite of this brand.

Congrats Vivien.
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Both are really nice additions Vivien!

Good old mum!!

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you VERY much,friends I love you flower

@widukind wrote:
Congratulations Vivien for your newcomers and for a local Mojo Shop!! cheers cheers
Ach,in Sachsen gibt es ja kein Rofu Kinderland... Laughing Aber wenn es bei dir in der Nähe Karstadt gibt wirst du Mojo dort auch bekommen,sie nehmen die Marke nämlich ins Sortiment auf. Very Happy Very Happy

@Roger wrote:
nothing more loving than a mother trying to please her daughter and make a small mistake.
A sarcosuchus is a crocodilian, Show your figure to the most cultured persons you know and tell me how many of them knows that it is a sarcosuchus? Suspect flower
Please, if you are thinking in put it in trade section I want you to know that I'm the first interested. I would feel very proud of owning in my collection a figure that was bought with love from a mother that is educating such a clever a nice girl as you are! I love you Wink
Thanks so much for your words,Roger! flower I had a big smile on my face while reading this. Very Happy Very Happy
I just had to show this to my mum and now she's also VERY happy! cheers sunny By the way,the "Croc" is yours silent Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:32 pm

@Vivien wrote:
Thank you VERY much,friends I love you flower

@widukind wrote:
Ach,in Sachsen gibt es ja kein Rofu Kinderland... Laughing Aber wenn es bei dir in der Nähe Karstadt gibt wirst du Mojo dort auch bekommen,sie nehmen die Marke nämlich ins Sortiment auf. Very Happy Very Happy

@Roger wrote:
Thanks so much for your words,Roger! flower I had a big smile on my face while reading this. Very Happy Very Happy
I just had to show this to my mum and now she's also VERY happy! cheers sunny By the way,the "Croc" is yours silent Wink

Good News Vivien, i have a Karstadt in the City. Very Happy

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Congratulations! No wonder you are such a wonderful person, with a wonderful mother like that! queen

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 pm

@Mastiffcat wrote:
Congratulations! No wonder you are such a wonderful person, with a wonderful mother like that! queen
Embarassed Embarassed drunken I love you Carolynn,you are a queen If you were here now you would get a big hug. I love you cheers I love you

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:55 pm

@Vivien wrote:

@Roger wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy I'm glad your Mother is happy! flower But... she saw my avatar? scratch pale Embarassed affraid I'm also not a crocodile! Wink Very Happy
I am also glad receiving the Mojo sarcosuchus from you although I think it is actually in a great place! Thanks! flower flower

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 am

@Vivien wrote:
If you were here now you would get a big hug. I love you cheers I love you
sunny flower cheers I love you

PostSubject: Re: A beaver and a "crocodile";-)   Today at 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down

A beaver and a "crocodile";-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1