Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:29 am

Finally: the playvision Tayra joined my collection :) Thanks to judville, sadly it was the only PV-figurine that I could purchase via ebay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:19 am

Great catch :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Congratulations, that set was so common not long ago. But we must get them when they're common or things may change rapidely. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:58 pm

Congratulations with this little beauty cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, that set was so common not long ago. But we must get them when they're common or things may change rapidely. Very Happy

Yes, an American e-shop ( can't remember the name geek ) had several sets for sale . Funny how they are first truely appreciated when they become rare Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:16 pm

Congratulations with this little beauty  cheers

Yes, an American e-shop ( can't remember the name geek ) had several sets for sale . Funny how they are first truely appreciated when they become rare Very Happy

The Problem is, that this was before my time as STS-Member. With the regristration, I learned so much about unknow figurines, but lot of them became more and more rare. The PV civet set, I could purchase on tapirback.com, the marten-set was at that time already more rare. I could now purchase the tayra, found the badger in a local zoo, purchased the otter via ebay and, yowie made a black-footed ferret and Mojo made a honey badger. So, in a strange way, I could complete the set after all.
The last figurine that is missing is the Marbled Polecat ^^
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 pm

The shop is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can find their figures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Yes, fortunately some of these species were already covered by other companies. Strange that nobody made a marbled polecat, it is such a beautiful animal.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)   

Back to top Go down

Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers :)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4