Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Finally: the playvision Tayra joined my collection :) Thanks to judville, sadly it was the only PV-figurine that I could purchase via ebay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:19 pm

Great catch :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:19 am

Congratulations, that set was so common not long ago. But we must get them when they're common or things may change rapidely. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:58 am

Congratulations with this little beauty cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations, that set was so common not long ago. But we must get them when they're common or things may change rapidely. Very Happy

Yes, an American e-shop ( can't remember the name geek ) had several sets for sale . Funny how they are first truely appreciated when they become rare Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:16 am

Congratulations with this little beauty  cheers

Yes, an American e-shop ( can't remember the name geek ) had several sets for sale . Funny how they are first truely appreciated when they become rare Very Happy

The Problem is, that this was before my time as STS-Member. With the regristration, I learned so much about unknow figurines, but lot of them became more and more rare. The PV civet set, I could purchase on tapirback.com, the marten-set was at that time already more rare. I could now purchase the tayra, found the badger in a local zoo, purchased the otter via ebay and, yowie made a black-footed ferret and Mojo made a honey badger. So, in a strange way, I could complete the set after all.
The last figurine that is missing is the Marbled Polecat ^^
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 am

The shop is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can find their figures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Yes, fortunately some of these species were already covered by other companies. Strange that nobody made a marbled polecat, it is such a beautiful animal.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:02 pm

Thanks to Andreas, I got some new interesting figurines for my zoo. Lot of birds for my aviary and 2 newcomers for the Aquarium.

Kaiyodo: Swan Goose, Great Cormorant, Fischer's lovebird, rose-ringed parakeet, 1 unknown lovebird
Azur: Common Shelduck,  Eurasian hoopoe, European green woodpecker, Congo peafowl, koklass (?), unknown bird
Bandai: Woodpecker finch
Lineol: helmeted guineafowl
Erzgebirge:  golden pheasant
Unknown brand: Little egret, coral
Bullyland: longhorn cowfish
Shineg HP: Galah
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:10 pm

Great that you like all :)

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Yeah many thanks Andreas for the help to get those treasures :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:55 am

That was certainly an exciting batch of figures to who loves to see some diversity! Congratulations! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm

Many thanks to Tarkin who analysed my wish-list and sold me some figurines, that I searched now for very long :) Playvisions, Starlux, New Ray, K&M and more :) I´m so happy about this catch Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:44 pm

Very nice additions, congratulations! I sure see some treasures there!! Thanks for sharing Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:29 am

Big congratulations, lots of must haves. And i have seen you found a NewRay quail :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:11 pm

All beautyful, wonderful model cheers

Some I ebven have not seen before...for instance, the cat at the bottom left of the last pictur. PV, isn't it ? A fossa or ? study Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 pm

It´s a K&M figurine and bought as a Puma. But I think it has some Jaguarundi-touch on it.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:18 pm

It´s a K&M figurine and bought as a Puma. But I think it has some Jaguarundi-touch on it.

You have that figurine repainted?

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:27 am

No, this is the original color

Here two newcomers bought in Edinburgh :)
A Nayab Golden Jackal I think and the Papo Chameleon

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:38 am

Great additions !!! I love that jackal, even if he has red eyes cheers

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:01 am

I like the jackal, is great figure.

Congrats. Applause

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:12 am

Many thanks to Tarkin who analysed my wish-list and sold me some figurines, that I searched now for very long :) Playvisions, Starlux, New Ray, K&M and more :) I´m so happy about this catch Very Happy

Oh man, that K&M beetle is so high on my wish list. I have most of the PV Exotic Insects, if you need any. I am willing to trade more than one of them for that K&M goliathine Smile
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:12 pm

No, this is the original color

Here two newcomers bought in Edinburgh :)
A Nayab Golden Jackal I think and the Papo Chameleon

We really have it listed on TAI as a Nayab but it is a Toy-Mate figure instead. It was confirmed personally by the manager of the company. The problem is that these Toy-Mate are sold under several brand names and it is not easy to group them on TAI once the company do not provided a catalogue. We also listed it as a black-backed jackal but that is quite disputable to be fair. :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:26 am

Oh man, that K&M beetle is so high on my wish list. I have most of the PV Exotic Insects, if you need any. I am willing to trade more than one of them for that K&M goliathine Smile

I will send you a pm

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:44 pm

Newcomers :)

First of all thank you to Beatrice/Froggie, who sold me a bunch of very nice figurines. Yowies, New Ray, Kaiyodo and many thanks for the rare Club Earth and Playvision parrots! What a treasure and I couldn´t be happier.
The New Rays and the Bullyand Bald eagle, I bought in a sense of nostalgic feelings. I possesed those figurines as kid, but as a kid, I played with them, too. So they were destroyed or had loosed some parts - so I´m happy to relive my childhood now with figurines in a good condition

Second thanks to Andreas/Widukind, who sold me those Playland/Joy City Ltd. Tube with endangered animals. Yes, some of them are very poor and some of them are not the animals they were named after. But a very nice catch and if I would be more talented, some of them would be very nice to repaint.

Those are the animals:
- Saiga
- Pygmy hog
- Père Davids deer
- pied tamarin
- Bamboo lemur species --> tail to recolor
- Tamaraw
- Sumatran rhino --> african rhino
- Island Fox --> more grey to add
- red wolf
- african wild ass --> Onager
- addax
- long beaked echidna (looks more like a short one?)

Edit: Sorry for the pics, I don´t know why they are now so small

Last edited by Duck-Anch-Amun on Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Great that they arrived you safetly. And congratulations for the other beautieful species :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm

Nice little figures and lots of species even some are not fair to their real representatives. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Many thanks :)
I´ve edited my comment and the pictures are now in a correct size for this forum :)
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Christmas Holiday and it was time to spent my money for some new figurines. For nearly 3 years, I didn´t bought some of the newest modern companies, so it became a expensive lot. Thanks to shops like minizoo.com.au, spielzeug-günstig.de and modellpferde.de, I could get some of my animals from my wishlist :)

Hoofed Animals

Domestic Farm Animals

Primates, Monkeys + Apes

Other Mammals

Birds

Whales + Dolphins

Fishes

Reptiles, Frogs + Insects
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:51 am

We have the same taste :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:29 am

This is real eye-candy cheers Razz cheers

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:14 am

Yes, that´s true ^^

Yes, wie live really in greati times concerning the collection of animal replicas :)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:56 am

What an impressive lot! I see some excellent figurines! Congratulations with these wonderful additions!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Thanks Julie :)
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:45 am

Newcomers of figurines that I only learned of cause this forum exists :) Many Thanks :)

Pallas Cat
Tibetan Sand Fox
Long-tailed marmot
Long-eared hedgehog
Slow Lori
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:08 pm

Newcomers of figurines that I only learned of cause this forum exists :) Many Thanks :)

Pallas Cat
Tibetan Sand Fox
Long-tailed marmot
Long-eared hedgehog
Slow Lori

Absolutly gems. In the first moment as i heard the material is resin i dont wanted these figurines. But on Taobao i have seen the material is hardplastic so that change to very very important figures.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 pm

That is a wonderful series with particularly interesting species. I have the Tybetan fox and Chinese pangolin and I love them. They are also boxed very nicely and belong to a Museum series. I can't be sure that the information Andreas acquired of the material is faithful, at least it doesn't look like the hard plastic we see on Starlux figures or so. Though, it is a good material anyway. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)   

Back to top Go down

Duck-Anch-Amun's Newcomers Update 09.03.2019 :)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4