Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Andreas, I just saw your new hare ! It is a very nice and detailed model rabbit Very Happy

Thank you Susanne :) for the price it is good :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Can we open this SUY also for the few Pika figurines, so that we have a SUY Lagomorpha. Like for sheeps and goats

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 3:02 pm

After pikas are allowed, here my other Kaiyodo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:34 pm

newcomer

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:53 pm

Thank you very much Andreas and Suzanne  Very Happy  cheers
Now my rabbit Japanese made a trip in the future and became a striped rabbit Sumatra  study
Susanne's it that's the result! Smile Wink

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you The result is my most wished lagomorph ever togerther with my third most wished lagomorph ever! Very Happy Very Happy

Do you know the scale of these Amami rabbits?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:56 pm

Thank you very much Andreas and Suzanne  Very Happy  cheers
Now my rabbit Japanese made a trip in the future and became a striped rabbit Sumatra  study
Susanne's it that's the result! Smile Wink

I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  The result is my most wished lagomorph ever togerther with my third most wished lagomorph ever! Very Happy Very Happy

Do you know the scale of these Amami rabbits?

I dont know the scale but this Kaiyodo Natural Monument figure is very large. But there are smaller figures of that specie also made by Kaiyodo.

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 7:00 pm

Thanks widukind. I hope to have a Sumatran or Annamite striped hares, Amami rabbit and teporingo at 1:20 scale some day in the future Very Happy Very Happy

Papo: 9
Schleich: 9
Mojo Fun: 7
Kitan Club: 5
Safari LTD: 4
Kaiyodo: 3
CBIOV: 2
Nayab/Happy Kin: 2
Southland Replicas: 1
Takara Tomy: 1
Natural History: 1
Bullyland: 1

Total: 86
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Thanks widukind. I hope to have a Sumatran or Annamite striped hares, Amami rabbit and teporingo at 1:20 scale some day in the future Very Happy Very Happy

These species would be interesting for me too. I think with you scale wishes it is more hard to find. But look this

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !   Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas ! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Rabbits, Hares and Pikas !
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6