Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem.................. Very Happy Give your suggestion for the SUY of February :Click here Very Happy

Share | 

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 pm

Thank you Roger!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 am

Hello! cheers
friends, I hope they choose the model and inspiration of these pewter. study bounce bounce bounce Cool
There are the figurine that I damn myself to have in my collection! Evil or Very Mad Wink drunken
OMG jocolor I love you I love you ❤Hello!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hello! cheers
friends, I hope they choose the model and inspiration of these pewter. study bounce bounce bounce Cool
There are the figurine that I damn myself to have in my collection! Evil or Very Mad Wink drunken
OMG jocolor I love you I love you ❤Hello!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!

Thanks for the link Jean-Luc, these pewter miniatures look amasing! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

They are beautyful, thankyou, Luc flower

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 pm

They are beautyful, thankyou, Luc flower
There are so many figures, Pleasant laying and Raretée

Merci!
There are so many figures, Pleasant laying and Raretée drunken drunken drunken drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Thank You for news Roger and Jean Luc cheers cheers
Roger, now I can't wait for November scratch bounce It's not typical for me Suspect

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
High Tyto Mira

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 am

The kiwi on the first page is in a very unatural position
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:47 am

The kiwi on the first page is in a very unatural position

scratch I don't think so...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:02 am

Just to informe that the 3 birds that Science & Nature are making were still not released because the brand is also making an insect and a mammal. As soon as these 2 have the approval from Melbourne zoo I'll have the chance of sharing the pictures with all of you! Very Happy
Sacred delay, I confess I love birds but I was missing a mammal from S&N! Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 am

That's great, Roger! One of my favourite miniatures is an insect from S&N: the giant weta.
Just to informe that the 3 birds that Science & Nature are making were still not released because the brand is also making an insect and a mammal. As soon as these 2 have the approval from Melbourne zoo I'll have the chance of sharing the pictures with all of you! Very Happy
Sacred delay, I confess I love birds but I was missing a mammal from S&N! Laughing

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:32 am

That is great news !!! cheers

Thankyou for the info, Roger Sad(o)):

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny a mammal also cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you for this information Roger cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:12 pm

great news!!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
jhudstone

Country/State : USA/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:51 pm

I know what they are...and I have seen pictures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 pm

I know what they are...and I have seen pictures. Very Happy

Come on, please, please ...tel us !!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Do you have a link to the pictures ? Very Happy

jhudstone

Country/State : USA/Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Kakapo
Kakariki
Bandicoot
Katipo (Spider)
Lord Howe Island Stick Insect

You can see them here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Kakapo
Kakariki
Bandicoot
Katipo (Spider)

You can see them here:

Thank you so much, also must haves for me cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Kakapo
Kakariki
Bandicoot
Katipo (Spider)

You can see them here:

Jack, I did know about the eastern-barred badicoot and insect but kakapo is a surprise!!! I confess it was the only animal I suggested to the brand although I am not intending to say that they followed my suggestion! Shocked Very Happy OK, no owl but I am very happy anyway! Very Happy
Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Thank you for finding and posting this!
I'm still missing the Kiwi! Not available at MPV or spielzeug guenstig, does anyone know other European stores selling Science & Nature???

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Just added them on the Australian map cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Ohhh, they are wonderful cheers

A bandicot and a kakapo Sad(o)):
I love the others also Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thankyou very much, Jack flower

Croger, I am sure they have followed your suggestion, of course they did Wink

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 am

Hmmm, I'm not sure, I presented it in a very shy and discrevtive way. Something like this:
Hello Sirs, I am the scaliest Admin of the best forum of the world,, so you must make a kakapo immediatly or the 1000 STS members will destroy all your reputation! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
How could it work? scratch Wink flower Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:40 am

Hmmm, I'm not sure, I presented it in a very shy and discrevtive way. Something like this:
Hello Sirs, I am the scaliest Admin of the best forum of the world,, so you must make a kakapo immediatly or the 1000 STS members will destroy all your reputation! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
How could it work? scratch Wink flower Very Happy

lol! lol! lol!

Great work Roger! They listened You!!! Doesn't matter if Your letter sounded not very kind Shocked Shocked Shocked But it worked cheers What a Face geek

I'm very happy for kakapo and bandicoot bounce Both of parrots are very nice actually! bounce so 3 animals on my wishlist drunken

Last edited by ana on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:02 am

3 new musthaves Very Happy waaah australian animals <3333

Thank you for finding and posting this!
I'm still missing the Kiwi! Not available at MPV or spielzeug guenstig, does anyone know other European stores selling Science & Nature???

I´m also searching the kiwi :/ A really must have for me :/ The problem is, MPV told me that they will not sell new australian animals anymore, cause buying them is too expensive. So no kiwi and also the 3 new releases aren´t available there :/
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:36 pm

But i am surprised that no animals from the first information will release Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:41 pm

But i am surprised that no animals from the first information will release Very Happy

Andreas, the yellow crowned parakeet is the same as Kakariki! The kakapo eventually replaced kea but surely the spider hasn't replaced the owl! Laughing

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

If there are several people who are looking for the kiwi etc, you may join together and get them here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can`t offer it, because shipping on from Denmark is darned expensive What a Face

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Andreas, the yellow crowned parakeet is the same as Kakariki! The kakapo eventually replaced kea but surely the spider hasn't replaced the owl! Laughing

Thank you Roger, this is no problem for me- i want also this birds and the bandicoot. Very Happy

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 pm

....mmmh intersting news by Science and nature but....is someone able to give me the scientific name of the new bandicoot? It is not the same species of the old one....so I am not able to identify it question Rolling Eyes ...thanks to anyone who can help!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

....mmmh intersting news by Science and nature but....is someone able to give me the scientific name of the new bandicoot? It is not the same species of the old one....so I am not able to identify it question Rolling Eyes ...thanks to anyone who can help!

Paolo, this is a different species called Eastern Barred Bandicoot (Perameles gunnii). Bandicoot fasciato orientale in Italian! study Very Happy Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Paolo, this is a different species called Eastern Barred Bandicoot (Perameles gunnii). Bandicoot fasciato orientale in Italian! study Very Happy Wink

Ahh, you already ansvered, Roger Very Happy

I found it on Wikipedia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Excited when this figures will be released Suspect

I suprised that the released a kakapo instead of the more common kea, but I love the choice :)

After looking the catalog: is thakae that can be found in this forum not from science and nature? :O
Back to top Go down
pm64

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Thank you Rogerio!!!! You are my living encyclopedia!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:11 am

Laughing Thanks Paolo. A living encyclopedia is someone with a computer, network connection, wikipedia and some free time! study Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!

Back to top Go down
pm64

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Laughing Thanks Paolo. A living encyclopedia is someone with a computer, network connection, wikipedia and some free time! study Very Happy
Laughing lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:20 am

Spielzeug günstig will have the kiwi available very soon!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:33 am

Good good news for me!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:07 am

Thank you, Roger! Finally, the missing one (and the most wanted one) in my S&N collection!

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Good good news for me!!! cheers cheers cheers

Hooray Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Anyone an idea when the new science and nature figures will be available? Suspect
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Science and Nature Bandicoot Release Date???   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:56 am

does anyone know when the bandicoot will be released and on which website? this is one of the last animals on my wishlist. any info will be greatly appreciated. thank you. Very Happy study
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

Yes ! Yes ! When are the new S & N available ???? bounce 

Well, in a way it is good they are late in the year, as there has already been SO many fabulous models from Papo, CollectA and Mojo Very Happy 

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Lance, I e-mailed them. If I get a reply I will let you know. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

does anyone know when the bandicoot will be released and on which website? this is one of the last animals on my wishlist. any info will be greatly appreciated. thank you. Very Happy study 
Anyone an idea when the new science and nature figures will be available?  Suspect
I already obtained a reply from them. The two birds and insect will be available in two weeks in their website, still no date to the bandicoot.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Thank you Roger , now i am bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 pm

I already obtained a reply from them. The two birds and insect will be available in two weeks in their website, still no date to the bandicoot.

I just saw the post today. Those are wonderful models! I enjoyed most the insect!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 am

That's it! Very Happy Kakapo, kakariki and stick insect are already available! Very Happy
It is a question of time and we'll find them on some online shops! bounce bounce

Kakapo
Kakariki
Lord Howe Island stick insect

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:16 am

I need these two birds in my collection .....¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

beautiful colors, and is important that science and nature make new animals.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!   

Back to top Go down

Science & Nature Informations and News for 2013!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next