Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:48 am

Some of my favourite additions from the beginning of April:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Marten (14229) and otter (14225) from Schleich.
Unknown fox and two unknown dachshunds are from a trade with another forum member I love you (the minis are on their way!).
And the playful Schleich puppy (14453).

Last edited by xfoxx on Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:02 am

OMG!!!!! I love the puppy with the tennis ball! I want one!!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 am

Great animals Very Happy I love them! The unknown fox is wonderful, what a beauty Very Happy Congratulations Noora! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 am

Congratulations Noora!!! My favourite animal is also the unknown fox!! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 am

I love you I love you I love you Thank you, everyone!
Here are close-ups of your favourites cat

ps. close-ups of all of them have been added to my website (link on signature below)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Congratulation Very Happy Strange looking but interesting fox Suspect

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:45 pm

This is not an animal figure, but it's so closely related to collecting them, that I want to show it (the owls are not new):

I just found it from the flea market for 1 euro! I'm not sure if I'm going to repaint it or not. I somehow like it the way it is, but the figures would look better if it was white (or some other one-coloured). Let's see. But now at least some of my birds get a place a bit higher than they were before :)

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Congratulations Noora! cheers I love the little shelves, it's so great! bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Me too, - those shelves are wonderful, - enormously useful and decorative, - it gives a lot of possibilities with the differently coloured backgrounds cheers

The fox, - hmmm scratch If it had another colour, i would think it is a bit like a dhole Very Happy
It is beautyful Very Happy

WOW...why doesn`t a brand make a dhole bounce bounce Basketball
Do y´all remember the dholes from the Jungle Book ????

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulation Very Happy Strange looking but interesting fox Suspect

I agree with you.

Congratulations.I would like see this shelves arrow fill of animals.. cheers

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 am

Thank you, everyone!
And here are some new additions:

- Schleich gorilla from Joan (Spain), thank you! cheers Unfortunately the gorilla had a rough trip and got a bit scrathed on the way. But he's safe now and they make a happy (gay) family with my silverback gorilla and baby gorilla from Schleich :)

- Safari spider monkey and Mojo African elephant calf from Harriet (England), thank you! flower I doubt that there would be anything cuter in the world than baby elephants (not even puppies), and this one is just perfect. Now there's no turning back and I just HAVE TO get more elephants Laughing The spider monkey is also really cute and playful. I hope the gorilla family can look after him a bit.

- And then there's also the stretching cat from Schleich that I bought last week.

Thanks for letting me share my happiness on this awesome forum filled with great people!

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

Congratulations for fantastic newcomers Very Happy I love that photo Razz Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Thank you, Anna!

And oh, I forgot to mention that I also got a great trade from another Anna (Sweden) last week, the old peregrine falcon by Schleich. This is not a very good photo, but I like the figure a lot!

Thank you, Anna :)
I think trading is much more fun than buying new ones from the shop!

I've propably had some other new ones lately as well, but I always forget what I've posted and where. Eventually everything should end up on my website, but it might take a while sometimes.

Today I found some treasures from the flea market, but no photos of those yet.

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:29 pm

Congratulations Noora! I'm happy you like the monkey and elephant cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm

And congrats again Noora!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I just found it from the flea market for 1 euro! I'm not sure if I'm going to repaint it or not. I somehow like it the way it is, but the figures would look better if it was white (or some other one-coloured). Let's see. But now at least some of my birds get a place a bit higher than they were before :)

Noora, the old peregrine falcon is beautiful! I also absolutely love this display case. How completely fantastic. I like the colors too (but understand your concern about how the animals will look.).

Congratulations on all these acquisitions!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:53 am

Congratulations Noora! I love the display case!!

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Congrats on your new additions Noora! I love the falcon and the baby elephant. Display case is nice, too! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:57 pm

I have so many new ones again!!! cheers
And I'm SOOOO happy about my newcomers and the spring and everything!
I hope the next time I post something, I have taken the photos outside.

But now, some of my additions:

Schleich baboon female (I got the baby too), elephant calf with ball, and gorilla baby with nappy.
And Great spotted woodpecker from Bullyland (1997) that I got by surprise and totally fell in love with. Isn't it amazing? cheers

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Congratulations Noora!!! All you newcomers are very wonderful!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Congrats Noora! I really like the woodpecker too

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Congratulations, Noora flower
Great new models again Very Happy
Yes, those woodpeckers from Bullyland are amazing...strange that so few brands have made woodpeckers, they are such gorgeous birds scratch

Laughing Laughing I LOVE the picture with the baby elefant and the spider monkey having fun * smiling up to both ears * cheers

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Fantastic additions again, Noora!
I especially like the baby gorilla and the woodpecker!

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue May 22, 2012 10:56 pm

I've been crazy busy and haven't had time to visit the forum as often as before and as often as I'd like to. (I've been for example taking care of the puppy who's in my profile pic. He got really ill a couple of weeks ago, but he's hopefully going to make it, fingers crossed!)

I've probably missed some interesting posts here on the forum, and also haven't had time to post pics of my new figures. But today I spent a couple of hours updating my website, and there are many new additions there to be found! Here I'll show just some of my favourites:

This arrived from Joan (Abu Rai) from Spain:
(Schleich female gorilla 14197)

The next two from Ezhilan from India:
(Safari baboon with young and CollectA hunting timber wolf)

And this one is just awesome, I love it! I love you
(Safari hyena)

Last edited by xfoxx on Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 am

That's one of the best pictures of the Schleich female Gorilla I've seen! Nice! The other figures are great too. (Well, I'm actually not so keen on the CollectA wolf. I have it as well and sometimes I like it and sometimes I think it is silly; I can't decide. But the hyena is just awesome. Love it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Today at 9:12 am

Back to top Go down

My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next