Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed May 23, 2012 8:18 am

Congratulations Noora! I love the Safari hyena, he's so cool bounce

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed May 23, 2012 8:35 am

Thank you, Scott and Harriet!

Yes, I also think the wolf is a bit weird, like as if he's from a picture in a children's book or a character in an animation movie, not a real 3-dimensional figure at all. I got my first three CollectA figures and chose to show this one, mainly because it's so different. I got also the howling timber wolf and the skunk :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed May 23, 2012 10:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That's one of the best pictures of the Schleich female Gorilla I've seen! Nice! The other figures are great too. (Well, I'm actually not so keen on the CollectA wolf. I have it as well and sometimes I like it and sometimes I think it is silly; I can't decide. But the hyena is just awesome. Love it.)

I agree with Scott Very Happy Congratulation Noora cheers

I also like the feamle baboon and child, they are big of course but far better than on official pics IMHO.

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed May 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Congrats Noora! female gorilla is great!!

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Fri May 25, 2012 12:37 pm

My friend Roger will stay exciting ! Razz
Wonderful primates you have there ! Very Happy

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Thank you, friends!

And my collection keeps on growing! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Schleich condor 16708. Does anyone know the subspecies?

AAA Right whale. I didn't even know there is a whale species called that before finding this one from the flea market. This collecting hobby is teaching me so many new things about animals every day!

And an unknown tiny dachshund I got from a friend. He's about 2x3cm in size and there is "China" and some kind of triangle mark on him.

Thank you for letting me share my happiness with you :)

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Beautyful additions , Noora Very Happy

That condor is a REAL gem cheers
I do not know the subspecies, but I am sure that Roger does alien Wink

And I LOVE the dachshound, she looks exactly as sure of herself as dachshounds are Laughing

You are so right ! I also learn a lot about animals here, - both about animals I did not relly notice, some I have never seen before, and also the names in other languages study
Also I learn new things about animals that I thought I knew very well, - like the numbers of toes on different species of elefants etc drunken

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Mon May 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Congratulations Noora, they're lovely addtions cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Mon May 28, 2012 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you, friends!

And my collection keeps on growing! cheers

Schleich condor 16708. Does anyone know the subspecies?

Noora, I think you mean which species it is. That's an Andean condor, like the Bullyland, for example. The California condor, that is another species, you can find in Safari range. :)
I lost this topic, with a fox or something related once it doesn't look a red fox, maybe another species but the slightly jackal looking gives it a special shape and it is a big miss in my foxes collection. :)
Congratulations also for other additions here, like Schleich marten, Safari hyena, etc. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:20 am

Congratulation on all these wonderful new animal additions, as well as the wonderful shelf. I would love to see it full of animals. I love the baby animals from Schleich and all the wonderful new birds you have gotten and the cute elephant babies and so many more. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue May 29, 2012 2:53 am

Congrats on your new additions! Thanks for sharing the photos. I really like that little Dachshund. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 am

Congratulations Noora! That Condor is a real find!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Congratulations Noora! The Condor is nice!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue May 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Phantastic additions again!! Big congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Tue May 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Big congratulation for this batch, especially the SCHLEICH Andean condor Very Happy

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Wed May 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Lots of wonderful additions. The Schleich puppy with the ball is one of my favorite animals, it has so much personality.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)   Today at 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down

My spring additions (new pics added 28/5)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2