Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models

Go down 
+17
Vivien
ken yeo
Cyhyraeth
Roger
Steve170
PeGe
landrover
HKHollinstone
lucky luke
animalluvr6
xfoxx
Ana
Taos
widukind
bojan
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models Empty
PostSubject: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 am

I love the little models from Safaris Authentics-series. Phil ( Schleich61) discoverd this, and WOW! Was I happy when he wanted to give me the beautyful little Musk Ox !!! bounce Very Happy
And then the parcel arrived, he had also sent me the walrus Shocked cheers
I am sure I don`t deserve such a lovely gift, but that doesn`t spoil my joy Wink
Thankyou, thanktou, Phil flower sunny flower

Look, arent they fantastic ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So now I was tuned in on Safari...and right then, I got a message from Spielzeug-guenstig, that they had gotten some more of them. Shocked
And among them most of the ones I have tried to resist for so long. I am a weak person, - and this must be faith, mustn`t it ? Rolling Eyes
I just HAD to do a little shopping drunken Laughing

The reticulated giraffes are SO charming alien

AND then the reindeer...ooooh, isn`t that a lovely, lovely model ? Very Happy

These two had been so long on my wishlist, that they almost corroded there Laughing

Blurry picture, but just to show that Johanne is still interested in photogrphy,,,or is it possums, she likes ?
The babies cling to their mom for dear life affraid

The anteater is just as lovely as everybody says he is Wink

I had to get the dromedary to compare him with the mojo and the Papo Very Happy

And BELUGAS !!!! I LOVE belugas cheers

The Amargasaurus is incredible, - and he got a cycad too Wink

A few more later, but the sun was going down and it became too late for taking pictures Sleep

Ye see, Phil ? Thanks to you I got some of my hottest wishes come true cheers

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 am

Congrats Susanne cheers
I didn't see the anteater in the shop Shocked

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 am

I like your new additions, Susanne, especially the Reindeer is awesome. Is that a real dog in the background in Reindeer's first photo? It looks like he's on the hunt Very Happy Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:12 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Congrats Susanne cheers
I didn't see the anteater in the shop Shocked

Thankyou, Robert sunny

The anteater is * here * Very Happy

Bojan wrote:
I like your new additions, Susanne, especially the Reindeer is awesome. Is that a real dog in the background in Reindeer's first photo? It looks like he's on the hunt Very Happy Very Happy

Thankyou, Bojan sunny

Yes, that dog is Futte, my whippet Very Happy
Here you see my 3 dogs helping me dig the garden for spring Rolling Eyes Laughing

From left : Futte, a whippet, Fidda, a saluki and Siggi who is a crossbred something.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Congratulations Susanne!! A big lot of phantastic animals!! And also wonderful dogs cheers cheers cheers

I like the belugas!! cheers cheers

And hurray for Phil!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Lovey Collection there!!! :) Have recently gotten the Mule and its a great model but his ears are rather srange!Anyone else have this model and think the same?They seem to be a little to small for the model!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Beautiful newcomers! cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
xfoxx

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:07 pm

They are wonderful, congrats! cheers
My favourites are the giraffe, the opossums and the anteaters :)

- and I love your dogs too!

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:23 pm

I have to say that musk ox is just so adorable and small! The most beautiful of them all have to be the 3 dogs digging! Wink Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Congratulations Susan! cheers
I love the reindeer, and of course your dogs! drunken
good gardeners practice to bury the bulbs or new plant! Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:54 pm

They're fantastic, congratulations Susanne, WONDERFUL gifts and addtions cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

[quote="SUSANNE"]I love the little models from Safaris Authentics-series. Phil ( Schleich61)

[quote]

Marvellous giraffe reticulated, one more to my list.

Congratulations too,because animals with babies are spectaculars

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Thankyou, dear friend about my new animals and very clever diggie-doggies Laughing sunny flower

Taos wrote:
.... Have recently gotten the Mule and its a great model but his ears are rather srange!Anyone else have this model and think the same?They seem to be a little to small for the model!

You are right, - it is like the ears are just put on top of his head scratch Rolling Eyes Laughing

Harriet could make a mule 10 times better....
But I love him anyway Wink Laughing

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

I like Siggi (Sieger-Winner) the most! lol!

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 pm

nice to see the musk ox Very Happy

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Very nice Susanne! Some really nice models there, I like the dinosaur. And how nice of Phil!!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 am

Susanne, I am a enthusiast of Safari figures and how nice is to see them in your beautiful pictures! We not only see the great replicas as some real animals in background. :)
It is hard to believe that you lived all this time without the giant anteater with baby. Still my favourite Safari figure of ever! cheers monkey
I love this amargassaurus although it is not in my wish list. The reindeer as some Papo personality and the dromedary is surely not only to compare with Papoand Mojo. The 3 figures are completly different. This is a camel in action! farao
Your dogs are wonderful, the 3 have names with 5 letters where the 3rd and 4th are doubles. Exactly like the word Happy!!! Very Happy Sorry, I'm silly! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:27 am

Thankyou Steve, Phillipp and Bojan sunny

Bojan, yes, Siggi could mean "Sieger", - his right name is Sigurt.
When I got him from a rescue centre, he was so fat that he could hardly walk.
He had lived with an old man, who obivously gave him to many cookies and too little exersize.
Now he is so strong, when I take him with my bicycle, he pulls the bike for the first 5 - 6 km, so fast that I have to break.
Running around in the garden with two gazehounds obiously is very good training Laughing

You are righy, Roger...I never thought about that with the names...and Mummi and Mikke, two of the cats , - I surely hope they ARE happy Laughing

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Susanne, congrats!
The last one, that dino- it looks like a dragon from some fairytale! He's incredible, just wow!!! What a Face affraid Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Hi Susanne,
Does your Safari Ltd Mule have a code number written on his leg?Mine has one and am wondering is that on all models?
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Congrats Susanne !

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Congratulations Susanne sunny flower

So many lovely models,great shopping Wink

I still love the anteater but still don't have it,I better go and get it until it's to late. affraid bounce bounce

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:33 pm

Congratulations on all these wonderful figures. I love the musk ox and the walrus. There is just something special about them. Your other additions are wonderful too. Your dogs look like they keep you busy. They are all 3 beautiful.
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Two wonderful oldies from Phil, - and then I felt inspired :-o   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 am

very nice. i have never even seen the musk ox and walrus auththentics before. what were the other animals in this set? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:44 am

Congratulation Susanne Very Happy

The musk ox and walrus are really cute. Opossum, anteater, reindeer already have a good place on my shelves and I need to find a place for the camel Cool drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models   Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentics walrus and Musk ox... And a few more models
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next