Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope

Go down 
+17
Kristie
Wildheart
PeGe
signatus
aandmkw
Bongo
Ana
lucky luke
skysthelimit
scot(t)
animalluvr6
bojan
Roger
Kikimalou
Steve170
widukind
HKHollinstone
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm really relieved to see the improvements of the Lynx' head paintwork.
No distortion, but also an idea of the short-necked-sable,...

Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Two gems! Felicitari Harriet!
I also love the mustard colored background!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

PeGe wrote:

Philip, I'm glad you like the painting of the Iberian lynx head! :) I'm also proud with the level of exigence being so high with the Mojo sable. It means that your expectation with the collectors and the brand is high! cheers
About the short necked nec and also very strong neck take a look to these pictures. Remember that males have clearly stronger necks than females and the neck turns stronger in males with age. We are a little used with replicas of immature specimens due to their cuteness.
Comparing them with a real one is a little cruel and it is obvious that none of them is perfect.

mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 42_bb9d467dda8c53744f7f8cd44661d097-579x500
A true giant sable antelope
mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 Male-and-female-common-sable
Male and female common sables
mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 004_210
Safari sable in the beautiful picture from Shawn!
mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 3120673577_38ab2c21f0
Does someone know this one? Wink
mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 Mojosable8
Mojo Fun giant sable
mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 277627335_220f1e61da_z
It was much easier with a longer neck! lol! lol! lol! ... not a giant sable! flower

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Roger!

What a great show and description of Sable antelope! Very Happy
I think she did that Collecta common sable, for example, Safari LTD and this year will launch a Giant Sable, which will surely be on my wish list to buy! I like more than Collecta, but I think she did a beautiful Collecta Waterbuck, and he certainly will be with me;-) I wonder whether a company will do a new topi antelope.. hm ... scratch

Wishes knower sables! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks Daniel! :)
Do you know, this Mojo giant sable was a request from the members of this forum? Isn't it nice? :)
Also CollectA decided to make so many and nice antelopes in cooperation with a member of this forum.
So, who knows, in future, you can choose a topi. bounce bounce
As you know I still don't have the Bullyland topi in my collection and I hope to be as lucky as you were with the beautiful figure you bought from Kikimalou with the help of Ana! flower monkey cheers

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:19 pm

I somehow missed this topic!

Harriet, congrats on your lovely new additions! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Yeah, I'm happy that I have with Bullyland Topi, but I would like to Collecta, or Mojo or Schleich-who knows-that did Topi .. I wish I could! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And we ask you to do, for example, the Topi antelope? question question question Very Happy

Waiting for your reply :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:37 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Yeah, I'm happy that I have with Bullyland Topi, but I would like to Collecta, or Mojo or Schleich-who knows-that did Topi .. I wish I could! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And we ask you to do, for example, the Topi antelope? question question question Very Happy

Waiting for your reply :)

Not me. If the brand is interested in our opinion we open a topic and members make their choice. For the sable any member selected 3 species and the 10 more voted were voted again in a final pole that you can see clicking here! Very Happy
This year we made choices again and the brand selected some of our choices to release next year. :)
About the topi it was not in our choices but I beleive that Bullyland will make soon or later another one once they repeat some of the species. This year they made a new chamois, for example, I know it is not an antelope but a good example to give you some hope. Very Happy
But we have so many new antelopes this year that it will not be hard to wait for a new topi. bounce

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Oh, well, in total for me is good news Very Happy
Already I can not wait for the new Topi, :)
and what were the proposals for new antelope? Wink

Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Oh, well, in total for me is good news Very Happy
Already I can not wait for the new Topi, :)
and what were the proposals for new antelope? Wink

Daniel.

Daniel, you can browse our forum and find all these informations. That's one of the missions of STS is to keep a lot of useful information for collectors. Anyway it is always a pleasure to reply to you.
You can find the list of animals clicking here! Very Happy
The antelope is a bongo. There's also a pronghorn antelope but this one is not an antelope. Very Happy
Feel free to send to me private messages or e-mail me if you want! Very Happy

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:15 pm

PeGe wrote:
Roger wrote:

Philip, I'm glad you like the painting of the Iberian lynx head! :) I'm also proud with the level of exigence being so high with the Mojo sable. It means that your expectation with the collectors and the brand is high! cheers
question I don't get it,...
Roger wrote:

About the short necked nec and also very strong neck take a look to these pictures. Remember that males have clearly stronger necks than females and the neck turns stronger in males with age. We are a little used with replicas of immature specimens due to their cuteness.
Comparing them with a real one is a little cruel and it is obvious that none of them is perfect.
Yes, you're right. I guess the problem with that sable is the coexistence of a lot of tiny curiosities. The fat neck, the horse-like proportions, the bended hindlegs, the static pose, something also seems to be wrong with the proportions of the head,..
It's good, very good, but somehow strange,..
I can't help.
You like it to the bone, i know,.... Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 pm

PeGe wrote:

I can't help.

Philip, I agree with you! 3 big truths! What a Face Very Happy

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Roger wrote:
PeGe wrote:

I can't help.

Philip, I agree with you! 3 big truths! What a Face Very Happy
gracious Razz Wink

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Kristie wrote:

-Kristie
Me too scratch
anyway... CONGRATULATIONS HARRIET!!! What a great newcomers!!! cheers

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

MartinH wrote:
Kristie wrote:

-Kristie
Me too scratch
anyway... CONGRATULATIONS HARRIET!!! What a great newcomers!!! cheers
Thank you both! flower flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Congrats Harriet! The Iberian Lynx photo is nice!!

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Two gems! Felicitari Harriet!
I also love the mustard colored background!
Thanks Mihnea, glad you like the photos too flower

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Harriet! The Iberian Lynx photo is nice!!
Thanks Ken! cheers

Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:13 pm

As we all can assume, once the four sables brands (Collecta's 2 [male and female], Safari's and Mojo's bull) are all in our hands at once, we are going to be comparing and contrasting them! It will be quite a debate!!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 pm

SeanieP wrote:
As we all can assume, once the four sables brands (Collecta's 2 [male and female], Safari's and Mojo's bull) are all in our hands at once, we are going to be comparing and contrasting them! It will be quite a debate!!!Laughing

I can hardly wait, seriously. Mainly I just want all four of those Sables in my hands. But I'm also looking forward to the discussion here. The other CollectA antelope are making my mouth water as well.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:33 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Iberian Lynx

mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 Mojolynx7

A superb pose wonderfully photographed.

Thanks Harriet. Very Happy

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisstar4/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope   mojo - Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo Iberian Lynx and Giant Sable Antelope
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2