Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!

Go down 
+9
Cyhyraeth
HKHollinstone
widukind
Taos
Ana
Tiermann
Roger
Kristie
SUSANNE
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! Empty
PostSubject: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:56 pm

This week I got the most increible gift from Kristie Shocked

TWO beautyful, wonderful, marvellous Bryer mares cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kristie describes the Clydesdale :
The Clydesdale Mare was sculpted by Chris Hess, who did most all of the early models.
His sculpting has a very regal style to it and it screams "classic Breyer" to me.

Herer the Clydesdale together with the - also classic - Arab mare that I got from Anna in Sweeden . Aren`t they a PERFECT pair cheers

The little Arab mare is cust the cutest, prettiest little horse I have ever seen Very Happy
Again Kristie helped me :
The little mare is an Arabian. The 1978 date is when the mold was made, but that particular mare came out only for Christmas in 1991. She is sculpted by Maureen Love, who passed away in recent years. Her sculpts are likely the most loved by Breyer collectors. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Three wonderful Clydesdales : Safari, Breyer and Bullyland Very Happy

So now I have FIVE Breyer horses Very Happy
And all of them have a special history and remind me of good friends drunken

THANKYOU, THANKYOU Kristie sunny flower sunny cheers bounce flower

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:01 pm

You're so welcome Susanne! I love you I'm very relieved that they arrived safely! I was on pins and needles!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Kristie wrote:
You're so welcome Susanne! I love you I'm very relieved that they arrived safely! I was on pins and needles!

-Kristie

They were so well packed, I think the post"system" could even have jumped on the package without the treasures comming to any harm Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Susanne, congratulations for receiving these beautiful horses from our precious Kristie! flower
They are deliciously pictured! sunny I was also fortunate enough to receive that Arabian mare what I think is a sculpting full of harmony! This angle is perfect to see how nicely balanced are the volumes and the delicacy of curves and lines that define this elegant animal. What a Face cheers

SUSANNE wrote:

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Lovely additions!
I really like that Clydesdale. I tend to like draft horses anyway and that's a very nicely done one

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Thankyou, Roger, - you are right, that arabian mare is full of harmony Very Happy
It is so great that you also have this lovely model cheers

Thankyou, Tim sunny
I also love the heavy horses very, very much Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

Beautiful, VERY beautiful horses Susanne! Congratulations! And big hooray for Kristie Very Happy cheers cheers

I agree about the Arabian mare, one arrived to my collection last week too, also from Kristie cheers and I think that this is wonderful horse I love you sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Great models,love the Clydedale and that its an older model!! they are SO Breyer the older models!!will have to put somw pics of mine on here when I learn how too!!! :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Wonderful horses Susanne!! Big Congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And hurray for Kristie!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:29 pm

They are fabulous! Congratulations Susanne, hurray for Kristie cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:34 am

I like your additions.
Esp the SM Arabian mare. I suppose Maureen Love animals are one of the best replicas (esp horses and deer).
I always dreamed of getting this mare both in porcelain (the original one from HR) and in plastic (from Breyer).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:31 pm

I like a lot Breyers... What a pity I can´t buy them here! Sad Your´s are really beautiful, the Clyde mare is stunning, one of the best drafts made by Breyer in my opinion. Congrats :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:55 am

Really lovely! congratulations. And the little Arabian Mare is a beauty.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:59 am

Thankyou very much friends cheers

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:20 am

Oh my... That Clydesdale mare is stunning!!!! Shocked

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Congratulations on these wonderful new additions. Breyer makes some really beautiful horses and these 2 show that beauty.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Thankyou, Martin flower

And thankyou, Amy flower
- good to see you here Wink

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm

Congrats)
Those old molds are the best))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!   Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Two fantastic Breyer horses : from Kristie !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Breyer-
Jump to: