Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. Empty
PostSubject: I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.   I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Indeed, I would like to see the size of this model to other animals, and I mean zebra Schleich company.I would like and that everyone can take a picture of the mountain Nyala and Zebra Schleich together side by side, because I want to compare the scale. Can you help? Greetings!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.   I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Daniel, I'm sure that if someone has it will take a comparison picture with a Schleich zebra.
Anyway I can tell you that Noah's Pals figures are in 1:24 scale and Schleich zebras are about 1:22 scale. It means that they are in nice scale, only a little small for the zebras! :)

PostSubject: Re: I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.   I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Very,very thanks! :) cheers

Greetings! sunny
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.   I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:40 pm

:) :)

Hello, I can help you with these two photos only:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.   I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Oh Feernando, Thank You very,very much!!!!! exclamation exclamation exclamation cheers cheers cheers

Thank you very much again! sunny sunny sunny flower flower flower

Best wishes for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.   I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have one request for collectors with a mountain nyala with your Noah's Pals!.
Page 1 of 1