Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our first animals to CollectA

Go down 
+8
Roger
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
MartinH
Kiryuha
Wildheart
ken yeo
zbyszek
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

Our first animals to CollectA Empty
PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:18 am

Last weekend I went to the children to pick mushrooms. Along the way we stopped in a small town situated in the woods. And here we met a huge surprise. In a small book-shop to which we went on the shelf lay figures of animals. CollectA figurines. It happened the first time. Normally you can buy brand-name companies figure in the large shopping malls or online. Children are happy because they fit into their collection of Schleich. Even I'm excited. Here are our shop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Regards

Last edited by zbyszek on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:07 pm

At least you found a place to buy collecta. For me I have to depend online shopping.
Great Photo!
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:59 pm

Ohh!The skunk and beaver are very cute!
Great photos you made,too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Cute figures, indeed!
Could you take some figures of Collecta baboons next to Schleich animals to compare the sizes?
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you and we are pleased that the pictures you will like. And here CollectA photos and Schleich figurines for Kiryuha. Background drawn by my older daughter received as the first African animals. Enjoy watching.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Many thanks for the pics, zbyszek!
The baboons are quite large, as I've expected.
And looking at your daughter's drawings I can say that Collecta animals seem to be very inspiring Wink
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:02 pm

zbyszek wrote:
Last weekend I went to the children to pick mushrooms. Along the way we stopped in a small town situated in the woods. And here we met a huge surprise. In a small book-shop to which we went on the shelf lay figures of animals. CollectA figurines. It happened the first time. Normally you can buy brand-name companies figure in the large shopping malls or online. Children are happy because they fit into their collection of Schleich. Even I'm excited. Here are our shop.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Regards

I love your photos!! Great job! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 am

Lovely additions and photos, zbyszek! And your daughter's work of art is beautiful sunny
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Congratulations on these new additions. I love the first photos and the ones with your daughter's artwork. She is definately an animal lover. Maybe soon she will be creating her own animal figures.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:43 am

Kiryuha wrote:
And looking at your daughter's drawings I can say that Collecta animals seem to be very inspiring Wink
Baboons are a little large compared to the African animals Schleich but still fit in the dioramas. The inspiration for my daughter's drawings so far are only Schleich animals and our common dioramas we are photography during our trip. Thank you,Kiryuha, Martin, Harriet and Amy for praise. Ala(my daughter) was very proud of you that liked her job.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:05 am

Yesterday was a special day with us. The younger daughter had a birthday and for the scare began a new school year. On this occasion, arrived at our new friends from the CollectA, Schleich, Safari. At the moment I put pictures of greeting. And pictures of new friends from CollectA will put soon. As soon as it stops raining and the rain.

Last edited by zbyszek on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Your girls are beautiful. I am glad that they get to love these animals as much as we do. I hope she had a wonderful birthday and school wasn't too scary.
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Pic of Colletą that have joined the collection in the younger daughter's birthday.
So we have in our collection of eight animals CollectA. All the kids like them, although earlier considered the hippopotamus and bison from Schleich are nicer. A duck does not like her painting. Believes that it is too pale and does not correspond to reality. Although all fit into our photo safari
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Excellent photos once again, Zbyszek! Thanx for posting.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm

They are such beautiful photos Zbyszek!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
CollectA baboons are fantastic and the same scale of Schleich cheetah!
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

aandmkw wrote:
Your girls are beautiful. I am glad that they get to love these animals as much as we do. I hope she had a wonderful birthday and school wasn't too scary.
Thank you Amy. Children can not wait to see the new school year. A birthday, as always when you are successful get a new figure. Especially since before his birth would get them a lot. It;s like in our forum where the participants wanted to be a lot of new models for 2011. Although the end of this is still a little time.

Thanks Harriet, Kiryuha and Roger
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Roger wrote:
CollectA baboons are ... the same scale of Schleich cheetah!
Well, near the Schleich leopard these baboons seem to be about twice larger than they should be. Don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
CollectA baboons are ... the same scale of Schleich cheetah!
Well, near the Schleich leopard these baboons seem to be about twice larger than they should be. Don't you agree?

Leopards has a large variety of sizes and baboons are large apes (one of the species are bigger than chimpanzes).
But scales are a big problem and the cheetahs are very big when we work with a 1:20 scale.
I think this leopard is 1:20 but cheetahs and baboons are 1:14!
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:57 pm

IMHO the CollectyA baboons can be together with the leopard with Schleich. Are not as large as, for example, otters with Safari. Although the scale of the problem really exists. It is a pity that there is no standard of the companies. A baboon with CollectA is really good.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:51 pm

zbyszek wrote:
IMHO the CollectyA baboons can be together with the leopard with Schleich. Are not as large as, for example, otters with Safari. Although the scale of the problem really exists. It is a pity that there is no standard of the companies. A baboon with CollectA is really good.

cheetah and baboon see it
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Great movie. Thank you Roger. I hope to convince Kiryuha baboons with CollectA
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

PostSubject: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Yesterday we reached the next three figures CollectA. And the sensational low price (less than 2 euros per item). We bought them in the same bookstore as the previous one. The girls say the figures are beautiful. While the older daughter who has recently seen a real falcon says that this is too pale plumage. Here are pics

Figure of the wolf is at the same scale as the wolf from Schleich
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 pm

zbyszek wrote:
Yesterday we reached the next three figures CollectA. And the sensational low price (less than 2 euros per item). We bought them in the same bookstore as the previous one. The girls say the figures are beautiful. While the older daughter who has recently seen a real falcon says that this is too pale plumage.
The falcon is really excellent - I acquired it this summer and it became one of my favorite bird figurines ever.
But I bought it for a much higher price - about 9 euros (36 PLN) Sad Sad
I wonder why is Collecta in that bookstore so cheap. Or maybe I paid too much??
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Congratulations zbyszek on your new additions. Beautiful photos as well! The Falcon is lovely, but it isn't true to life in it's paintwork, it's beak is a little on the big side too, but still a great model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our first animals to CollectA   Our first animals to CollectA Empty

Back to top Go down

Our first animals to CollectA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next