Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Some new additions to my collection:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Some new additions to my collection:)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:12 pm

I got some new additions to my collection, whose pics I'd like to share with you:) (and some more adds are on their way to me, ahhhh.. I love you exclamation )

The first one is a Nayab (?) eagle from Martin, a really nice bird. Want some more birds of this kind now! bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The second addition is a Breyer Traditional Mustang Rarin' To Go (1994-1995) from Taos. His color is really, really awesome!
Shown together with a 18cm high action figure just to compare the sizes.
The other Breyer newcomer is a Pony Gals Audrey. A really sweet girl.
More pics of both Breyers are here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then comes a Safari Ltd Chincoteague Pony:) (more pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
... a palomino Shetland pony from a driving set by Schleich (more pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
... and an Andalusian from Bullyland (wanna see the rider closer? then go here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the last addition is a Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin.
He's the first "big grey horse" in my collection, by the way:) All the others are of dark colors, or pinto.
He's rather rather tall and heavy, and I'm loving it! bounce Laughing
More of his pics here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Cyhyraeth on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Congrats Daria! Love the Northlight Cob! I used to have a small collection of NLs and they are fantastic! Wish I still had them. Razz

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congrats Daria! Love the Northlight Cob! I used to have a small collection of NLs and they are fantastic! Wish I still had them. Razz

-Kristie

Thanks!
Have you sold them all away?

I believe they are really cute, very much like the living ones.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Yes, I sold them all a long time ago. I used to order the special colors. I had the Cob in a pretty chestnut sabino and the dapple grey also.

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Congratulations also here!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Fri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Kristie
Quote :
Yes, I sold them all a long time ago. I used to order the special colors. I had the Cob in a pretty chestnut sabino and the dapple grey also.
I had a look at those special colors... I want them now. Esp the chestnut one What a Face He's really handsome in most of his colors.

widukind
Thanks! bounce

Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Fri May 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Beautiful additions Daria!! cheers cheers I love the NL cob too I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Fri May 11, 2012 5:01 pm

And some more additions=)

I just went to Sweden and Finland, a got a herd of horses there=)
More pics will be in the evening.
Schleich and souveniur horses
NOCH Horses

And- a Lineol figurine. I found it unexpectedly in Gamla Stan in Stockholm, and just couldn't leave the shop without it. The vendor told me this one belongs to the set given as a gift from Hering to the Swedish Queen before the World War II. I have no idea if it's true, but I like this figurine, anyway.

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beautiful additions Daria!! cheers cheers I love the NL cob too I love you
Oh, thank you very much=)
He seems to be one of the most precious pieces of my collection.

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Congratulations!! Nice animals!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Really nice set of figures! and great pictures too.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Mon May 21, 2012 11:29 am

Daria, they are amazing!!! Congrats :) And yes It´s a Nayab eagle :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Mon May 21, 2012 11:37 am

Congrats!! They are all so lovely!
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 am

That's really strange, I would have sworn I commented in the topic! Anyway I love your NL cob Daria drunken Did I mention I have the bay version? One of my favourite NL, I really really would like the Clydesdale.

Congratulations on your additions cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Mon May 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Amazing, my congratulations ! Shocked Shocked cheers cheers king

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Thanks a lot, to all of you)

Harriet,
yes, you've already done this) I believe in the Norman cob topic)
Thanks once more, anyway)

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Breyer Traditional Mustang Rarin' To Go (1994-1995) is beautiful!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some new additions to my collection:)   

Back to top Go down

Some new additions to my collection:)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1