Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin

Go down 
+2
widukind
Cyhyraeth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin Empty
PostSubject: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Here's my first "big grey horse", Bagadd the Norman cob, a North Light resin bounce
I'm fond of heavy horses, and this one seems to be a really great one.

He's classic size (1:12 scale), but rather tall and heavy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 pm

A good catch!!! Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 pm

So charming horse! Very Happy Congratulations Daria! Really beautiful newcomer in Your collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 pm

That's a beautiful horse! He looks as heavy as light horses from regular brands! Laughing geek
Beautiful pattern! Very Happy

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Oh congratulations Daria!! I love North Light cheers cheers I have the same model but in bay :)

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 am

BEAUTYFUL horse cheers

I love heavy horses also, and this one is great ! Look at that head I love you

CONGRATULATIONS Daria flower sunny

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:12 pm

Many thanks!

Roger
Yes, and what's more his hooves are on the ground- all four of them) He's standing firmly unlike to many other equine models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin   Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin Empty

Back to top Go down

Bagadd the Norman cob, North Light resin
Page 1 of 1