Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 pm

April was for me crazy and very good month. Warm, fantastic Spring came here and with that season some heart warming packages from fantastic friends arrived to my home as well!!! cheers cheers cheers

I've already written about the fantastic, phenomenal present package from Yvette which arrived just a day before my birthday two weeks ago. I've also put some photos of fantastic 4 breyer SM horses from a trade with Kristie and amazing Thylacine female from Joan and of wonderful diorama from Phil Very Happy . Now it is time to show more newcomers Very Happy I will also put here few photos of present from my husband - the snowy owl by Schleich and present from myself- Okapi male (collecta) :)

I traded with our friend Samson for one of my work. He sent to me 2 Kaiyodo figures which I really love: Kangoos (red kangaroo and Goodfellow's tree Kangaroo) and Pheasant cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Another trade was with Rusty, some fantastic marsupials were in the package, made in China kangoos and two fantastic AAA koala :)

And the present from our Rogerio!!! cheers Beautiful trio from Portugal arrived also with small MIC zebra but my son Filip grabbed zebra to his collection very quickly Wink Dog by schleich is now repainted to look like my own dog which I had as a kid, his name was Sylvester (we called him Sylvek) I will post some photos soon in Custom animals section of forum. I must only scan some old photos of the real dog to show for comparison Sleep :)

Here some close up photos, I'm so happy with my newcomers I think they need to be showed more than on one photo :)

The relaxed AAA koalas cherry

This pheasant is so yummy alien

Another Lagomorpha specie to my collection, isn't it cottontail rabbit (the brand K&M)? Thank You Roger for that cutie cheers

And well known already Mojo Sable antelope Very Happy My first Sable antelope and a very nice one cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Congrats Anna, beautiful newcomers cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I traded with our friend Samson for one of my work. He sent to me 2 Kaiyodo figures which I really love: Kangoos (red kangaroo and Goodfellow's tree Kangaroo) and Pheasant cheers

Marvellous additions...¡

I like very much these figures,kangaroos has excelent pose and pheasant has beautiful colors.

Congrats Anna.

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Gorgeous additions Anna!! Wow drunken drunken Congratulations cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Thank You so much for Your wonderful comments Robert, Fernando and Harriet cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 8:20 pm

So much phantastic animals!!! Congratulations Anna!!! And a big hurray for Roger!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

I love the puzzle kangaroos and the crawling koala! Many many congratulations for those beauties and the new Mojo! And those cute little fellas! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://theboundariesofcollecting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Ohhhh! Those Kayodos drunken

The tree cangoo, is the most fantastic ever Shocked

And now I get more and more WILD ( Mad ) to get that Sable, - the latest I heard was August Sad
Well, your pictures are so wonderful it is almost like having one here cheers Laughing flower

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Congrats ana! My favorites have to be the kangaroos! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Congrats!
I also own the kangaroos, but: isn't the base missing?
A kind of "bottle cap" with scientific names on?

Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Wed May 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Tree kangaroo on tree stump looks great!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 9:41 pm

Great batch Ana Very Happy Congratulation cheers

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 pm

wow! fantastic group of figures.

The pheasant is wonderful!! just lovely.
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Wed May 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Thank You so much Andreas Very Happy Mihnea alien Susanne flower Kelsey cat Philipp Cool Balti sunny Kiki monkey and Scott Basketball
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Philipp, yes kangoos came with the plastic base indeed. I keep it in the box and prefer to look at figures without these bases so they stand on shelf like that Very Happy

Susanne , I'm happy You like photos of antelope. I know it's hard to wait sometimes, especially for such nice animals, but surely Yours Sable cannot wait to join Your collection as well Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 2:31 am

Congratulations Ana!
Beautiful animals and great photos too! bom

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Thu May 03, 2012 7:06 am

Congrats Anna! I love the smiling koala and the cottontail rabbit! Very Happy

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Thank You so much Gebe and Kristie cheers flower

Here are 3 more April's additions: Owl was the birthday present from my husband cheers I LOVE this figure I love you okapi I bought in local store. Jackal is from ebay.de and was found by Robert. Thank You so much Robert for Your help with getting this animal cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

congrats Anna :) Those are wonderful newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Congratulations on so many nice additions Anna.
You remind me I need to post my kangaroo photos for the Show Yours thread.
The grey kangaroo of the softer rubbery plastic you have there is Marx form the Animal Kingdom line they did.

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Congratulations Ana! cheers
Beautiful animals! sunny Cool
and great photos sunny bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Ana, thanks for showing so many nice additions with your always great pictures! My favourite is clearly the custom dog, I'm glad you did it! Very Happy Very Happy
Very other great figures, Hurray for all the good people of this forum, your husband included!
Curious that Robert also found my jackal but he is not only good finding them, he is also good loosing them! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Robert? I'm kidding, am I not? affraid silent Do you really have a large cupboard? affraid geek Sleep

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 am

Congrats Anna!

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 am

Great newcomers Ana cheers Could you share more pics of the new COLLECTA okapi ? Suspect

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 12:57 pm

The very interesting additions Ana! cheers cheers cheers I very like Kaiyodo kangaroos! Wink

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Sat May 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Thank You so much Martin, Tim, Jean Luc, Roger, Ken, Kiki and Sergey cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny It's great to share the joy with You cheers

Kiki, I will, I must find some time for new photos, will try to do it soon study Very Happy

Roger, I will soon start the topic about the custom doggie too Wink Seems that I have lots of delays here on forum affraid Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!   Today at 7:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Two fantastic trades and one wonderful present package!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next