Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard Empty
PostSubject: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Found them today. leopard will leave for Denmark. Lynx and maybe Hyenas are for trade.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Malayan Porcupine (Hystrix brachyura)
Spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta)
lynx (Lynx spp.)
Baboon (Papio spp.)
Otter (Lutra spp.)
Mongoose (mungos spp.?,Herpestes spp.?)

i was very irritated when i looked at the baoon for the first time:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:58 pm

They are WONDERFUL, Philipp cheers

SO many lovely models, - AND the snow leopard is comming to stay with ME bounce cheers

Laughing Laughing The Baboon is a youngster, - perhaps a teenager, - they can somtimes be very irritating Wink Laughing Laughing geek monkey Wink

PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:06 pm

it's the pose and the different directions the extremities point to.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Phantastic lot Philipp!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:41 pm

I have a terrific idea for your lynx. You can use your skills to turn it in an Iberian lynx amd send it to Portugal free of charges . Idea :lol : congratulations for your new AAdditions. Maybe porcupine amd mongoose will join my wish list. bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Congratulations Philipp - this snow leopard is beautiful.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have a terrific idea for your lynx. You can use your skills to turn it in an Iberian lynx amd send it to Portugal free of charges . Idea :lol : congratulations for your new AAdditions. Maybe porcupine amd mongoose will join my wish list. bounce

Thank you roger for your bonebraking helpful comment. indeed, i like the idea of turning the lynx into an iberian, especially since i saw them in some documentaries with much longer fur than expected. I don't know if i have the nerves yet as there is still another cat waiting for further improvement,.... For the apodosis "free of charges", i guess i may misunderstand your hint. I am neither Mother Therese nor do i send figurines to other people just to give you a reason to make fun of it!? Suspect
So you don't like Willy finally got the last one?
question

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:32 am

Thank you roger for your bonebraking helpful comment. indeed, i like the idea of turning the lynx into an iberian, especially since i saw them in some documentaries with much longer fur than expected. I don't know if i have the nerves yet as there is still another cat waiting for further improvement,.... For the apodosis "free of charges", i guess i may misunderstand your hint. I am neither Mother Therese nor do i send figurines to other people just to give you a reason to make fun of it!? Suspect
So you don't like Willy finally got the last one?
question

Well, it looks you haven't got my idea and honestly I am also not understanding yours. geek
If you are thinking in customize the AAA lynx in an Iberian please don't forget to show it, I will enjoy a lot. About sending to me free of charges I continue thinking it is a very good idea although much better for me than for you. Laughing
What has Willy got? scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:11 am

For the apodosis "free of charges", i guess i may misunderstand your hint. I am neither Mother Therese nor do i send figurines to other people just to give you a reason to make fun of it!? Suspect

Sending an animal figurine as a gift to someone would hardly qualify you as a "Mother Therese" figure. It would take eons and zillions of good acts for you to reach that level, don't you think?

And lay off Roger - he was just joking around, clearly... Rolling Eyes It's not his fault you don't have a sense of humor..... No
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:22 am

Congratulations Philipp!!

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:43 pm

For the apodosis "free of charges", i guess i may misunderstand your hint. I am neither Mother Therese nor do i send figurines to other people just to give you a reason to make fun of it!? Suspect

Sending an animal figurine as a gift to someone would hardly qualify you as a "Mother Therese" figure. It would take eons and zillions of good acts for you to reach that level, don't you think?

And lay off Roger - he was just joking around, clearly... Rolling Eyes It's not his fault you don't have a sense of humor..... No

Oh well, the Schleich-Man again,....
i think i don't like your hobby of splitting hairs when it's about consciousness. i think i even can't stand it.
You seem to have fun reacting on such posts.
As i wrote, i MAY understand rogers comment wrong, so i didn't assume any bad interpretation.
I just wanted to be sure.
Could have been a negative hint to this, you know,...:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink
I don*t have any sense of humour, i never laugh.
So no need for big brother defending.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Please friends, don't turn a trivial comment in a little confusion. No reasons for bad interpretations. I want everybody feelling confortable in the forum including myself! cheers

P.S: Philip, are you already repainting the lynx? Suspect Suspect Laughing

Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Hey Rogério my patient Sarchosearchus. Young asian lioness, Javan Rhino, Common porpoise, Yangtze Porpoise, Clouded leopard,..are first in line,
but i think Willy needs it for his collection. btw.: did you ever notice how well-sculpted the Nayab Lynx is? Suspect Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey Rogério my patient Sarchosearchus. Young asian lioness, Javan Rhino, Common porpoise, Yangtze Porpoise, Clouded leopard,..are first in line,
but i think Willy needs it for his collection. btw.: did you ever notice how well-sculpted the Nayab Lynx is? Suspect Wink

Yes and no. In fact I saw it some time ago in Torben-s website and I got well impressed. Mainly because it shows a lynx sitting and that-s not usual. Anyway Nayab is a box of surprises. I remember geting scared the first time I saw their sheep but some are surprisingly nice.
I thought you understood that I was kidding. That's not usual from me to ask for figures. :)
I'm really glad knowing that it goes to Willy. I think anytime we send a figure to him we are contributing to one of the most passionate collections and he deserves it. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard   hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard Empty

Back to top Go down

hyenas, Porcupine,Lynx,Mongoose,Baboon,Leopard
Page 1 of 1