Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 
 

  SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Om Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Why cost 379 euros??  Wink Wink  In my opinion is so ugly and is so used XD I would buy it for 8 euros  lol! 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
shane ryan



Country/State : ireland
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-09-16
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Om Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Why cost 379 euros??  Wink Wink  In my opinion is so ugly and is so used XD I would buy it for 8 euros  lol! 

mental money :L Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:59 pm

I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 pm

jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€
XD I think that 8 euros is a good  Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
shane ryan



Country/State : ireland
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-09-16
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€
XD I think that 8 euros is a good  Laughing 

not even that  Sad Sad  there are nicer figures I would pay more for : Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1928

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:31 pm

It isn't so rare how many people think that he is some say that he exist 300 times, I'm sure that it have more that 2000

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shane ryan



Country/State : ireland
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-09-16
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It isn't so rare how many people think that he is some say that he exist 300 times, I'm sure that it have more that 2000

yes id say that's more like it ! Smile  because back when he first came out .. everyone would have got him so there must be at least 2000-2500 out there! definatly not worth 300
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€
XD I think that 8 euros is a good  Laughing 

=D You should tell me when you find it in eight euros Very Happy 
I'm moving to spain after two years, maybe you've found it when i arrived there  Very Happy 

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Maybe I would found one  cyclops and must cost me 6,50 euros in a flea market XD.
But I sale it, 345 euros becuase is really rare. Suspect  Suspect   Laughing 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

We will see.. Razz Maybe you can hunt me one? Very Happy Very Happy 

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:02 am

jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
shane ryan



Country/State : ireland
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-09-16
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahaha  cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:56 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Lolololol  Wink 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Laughing Laughing Laughing

 Very Happy Can I ask why You wouldn't pay it 300e or more? Just perfect model cheers cheers 

Btw cute kitty, tack! tongue 

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Schleichfreund



Country/State : Germany
Age : 51
Joined : 2012-08-04
Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:46 pm

I would bezahlen.als collector of old Schleich Figures

Ich würde es bezahlen.als Sammler der alten Schleich Figuren


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Superpinto NEW! only 599 euros Neutral 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
NightLioness



Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 25
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4133

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Superpinto NEW! only 599 euros Neutral 

Whaaat?  affraid 
Just for one horse...

_________________
~Karin~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Moderator


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 27784

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:43 am

What a Face  What a Face

But what a beauty !  cheers

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Bongo



Country/State : Germany
Age : 46
Joined : 2011-10-13
Posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Good Luck to the seller to find any buyer for that...These price is ill and ridicolous-nobody will pay it-every true collector knows that horse isn' worth so much Money.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Moderator


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 27784

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Let's see. It is his right to try Wink

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:58 am

jonesee wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Laughing Laughing Laughing

 Very Happy Can I ask why You wouldn't pay it 300e or more? Just perfect model cheers cheers 

Btw cute kitty, tack! tongue 

Hello, and welcome here.  I am also a Schleich collector, since 2007.  Of course it is your right and prerogative to make any
purchase you want to - after all, it is your life, your money, your collection.  If you really desperately want a certain rare
figurine and you're willing to pay a very high price, then that's certainly okay.  I just think that if you're really lucky, you can
get a superpinto of equal or better quality on auction for half of that amount (150 euros).  I got my lovely one, along with three
other retired horses (including the original Camargue), for 153 euros a couple of years ago.  For 300 euros, I would at least want
a brand-new, flawless superpinto with attached tag.  I personally would not ever purchase a superpinto for more than 200 euros,
because with a little patience, you can probably get a better price than that... study
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
JonasV



Country/State : Finland
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5614

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jonesee wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Laughing Laughing Laughing

 Very Happy Can I ask why You wouldn't pay it 300e or more? Just perfect model cheers cheers 

Btw cute kitty, tack! tongue 

Hello, and welcome here.  I am also a Schleich collector, since 2007.  Of course it is your right and prerogative to make any
purchase you want to - after all, it is your life, your money, your collection.  If you really desperately want a certain rare
figurine and you're willing to pay a very high price, then that's certainly okay.  I just think that if you're really lucky, you can
get a superpinto of equal or better quality on auction for half of that amount (150 euros).  I got my lovely one, along with three
other retired horses (including the original Camargue), for 153 euros a couple of years ago.  For 300 euros, I would at least want
a brand-new, flawless superpinto with attached tag.  I personally would not ever purchase a superpinto for more than 200 euros,
because with a little patience, you can probably get a better price than that... study

Yea, you're right. But you were lucky that you found it so cheaply!

_________________
Jonas

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2059

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:09 am

jonesee wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jonesee wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
jonesee wrote:
I think the Superpinto is a most interesting figure ever  Laughing
I would pay for it more than 300€


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Laughing Laughing Laughing

 Very Happy Can I ask why You wouldn't pay it 300e or more? Just perfect model cheers cheers 

Btw cute kitty, tack! tongue 

Hello, and welcome here.  I am also a Schleich collector, since 2007.  Of course it is your right and prerogative to make any
purchase you want to - after all, it is your life, your money, your collection.  If you really desperately want a certain rare
figurine and you're willing to pay a very high price, then that's certainly okay.  I just think that if you're really lucky, you can
get a superpinto of equal or better quality on auction for half of that amount (150 euros).  I got my lovely one, along with three
other retired horses (including the original Camargue), for 153 euros a couple of years ago.  For 300 euros, I would at least want
a brand-new, flawless superpinto with attached tag.  I personally would not ever purchase a superpinto for more than 200 euros,
because with a little patience, you can probably get a better price than that... study

Yea, you're right. But you were lucky that you found it so cheaply!

Had nothing to do with luck...I reviewed over a half-million Schleich auctions on eBay.de (over 5 years) before winning the
superpinto and superbeagle in one glorious week... Smile  Sometimes, it pays to be patient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
LittleLady



Country/State : Nederland
Age : 26
Joined : 2011-09-19
Posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:26 am

I've waited for the super pinto al long time, since i;m collecting the schleich horses. Two years ago he was for sale here in the Netherlands and I buyed it for 200 euros. That;s the only one I've seen in 10 years, so I thought thats mine! And I buyed him! I'm very proud I've got him!
Back to top Go down
Damon



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2014-08-10
Posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I've waited for the super pinto al long time, since i;m collecting the schleich horses. Two years ago he was for sale here in the Netherlands and I buyed it for 200 euros. That;s the only one I've seen in 10 years, so I thought thats mine! And I buyed him! I'm very proud I've got him!

There have been more for sale here lately ... But they were around €250,- or even €300,-

I decided to never get my collection "complete", because I don't want to pay that much for one small horse ..... Maybe if I win a million? You never know ...
Back to top Go down
http://catralivumhorses.nl/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic   Today at 5:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
SCHLEICH Superpinto 13241 topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Schleich classics topic
» Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic
» Was my topic about Melissa's book deleted?
» Sailor Moon cosplay at Hot Topic
» First topic reminder?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: