Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon 14 May 2012, 02:04

A while ago, Susanne made me very happy with the next 3 items i was missing in my collection, here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
McDonalds Cheetah, not a bad model at all...

McDonalds Leopard, it reminds me of the CollectA model.

264729 Safar Ltd Snowy Owl, a great model in the first place, and a very sweet present from Susanne.
Thank you very much Susanne!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon 14 May 2012, 16:10

Congratulations Willy!! Very nice new animals!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon 14 May 2012, 16:41

Fantastic additions Willy! Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers Hooray for Susanne sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon 14 May 2012, 16:44

Thankyou, Willy, - a very small lot Embarassed
I am happy you like them, I hope to find the black panther for you later cat Wink

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon 14 May 2012, 17:43

Thank you Andreas and Ana! Very Happy
And special thanks to you again Susanne of course, i hope you find the black panther one day... Laughing cheers

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon 14 May 2012, 19:01

the McDonalds Panther?
I have to take a look in my trading box as i am currently moving, but i think i got one left for you.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon 14 May 2012, 19:46

Yesss !!

Santa Philipp santa cheers flower

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Tue 15 May 2012, 00:32

That would be great!
He was already Santa for me a while ago! santa cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Tue 15 May 2012, 01:03

Great figures Willy! cat I love the snowy owl! Nice to see again friends helping each others! Very Happy
Curiously my only McDonalds figure is the Arctic fox, a gift from Susanne! ... and another Arctic fox is coming from Philip! bounce bounce Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Tue 15 May 2012, 01:06

Thanks Rogerio!
Those figurines i had from trades and present were practicly the only ones i had in the last 2 months... Crying or Very sad cheers
I do have a small envelope lying around for you to here, i didn't have stamps enough.
But it will come to you soon. Wink

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Tue 15 May 2012, 23:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks Rogerio!
Those figurines i had from trades and present were practicly the only ones i had in the last 2 months... Crying or Very sad cheers
I do have a small envelope lying around for you to here, i didn't have stamps enough.
But it will come to you soon. Wink

Thanks Willy but I don't collect stamps! What a Face
Seriously, that's really few considering the normal ratio of your collection. I hope soon your situation gets better. :)
No hurries with the envelope! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Wed 16 May 2012, 01:48

Yes, that is true, with normally betwwen 50-200 new models for the collection monthly... Shocked
Your envelope wil lgo off somewhere next week, as for the others who are waiting... Suspect

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Today at 05:12

Back to top Go down

McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1