Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunnyTime to vote for the SUY of May ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon May 14, 2012 4:04 am

A while ago, Susanne made me very happy with the next 3 items i was missing in my collection, here they are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
McDonalds Cheetah, not a bad model at all...

McDonalds Leopard, it reminds me of the CollectA model.

264729 Safar Ltd Snowy Owl, a great model in the first place, and a very sweet present from Susanne.
Thank you very much Susanne!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon May 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Congratulations Willy!! Very nice new animals!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Fantastic additions Willy! Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers Hooray for Susanne sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Thankyou, Willy, - a very small lot Embarassed
I am happy you like them, I hope to find the black panther for you later cat Wink

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Thank you Andreas and Ana! Very Happy
And special thanks to you again Susanne of course, i hope you find the black panther one day... Laughing cheers

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

the McDonalds Panther?
I have to take a look in my trading box as i am currently moving, but i think i got one left for you.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Yesss !!

Santa Philipp santa cheers flower

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Tue May 15, 2012 2:32 am

That would be great!
He was already Santa for me a while ago! santa cheers

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Tue May 15, 2012 3:03 am

Great figures Willy! cat I love the snowy owl! Nice to see again friends helping each others! Very Happy
Curiously my only McDonalds figure is the Arctic fox, a gift from Susanne! ... and another Arctic fox is coming from Philip! bounce bounce Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Tue May 15, 2012 3:06 am

Thanks Rogerio!
Those figurines i had from trades and present were practicly the only ones i had in the last 2 months... Crying or Very sad cheers
I do have a small envelope lying around for you to here, i didn't have stamps enough.
But it will come to you soon. Wink

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Wed May 16, 2012 1:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks Rogerio!
Those figurines i had from trades and present were practicly the only ones i had in the last 2 months... Crying or Very sad cheers
I do have a small envelope lying around for you to here, i didn't have stamps enough.
But it will come to you soon. Wink

Thanks Willy but I don't collect stamps! What a Face
Seriously, that's really few considering the normal ratio of your collection. I hope soon your situation gets better. :)
No hurries with the envelope! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   Wed May 16, 2012 3:48 am

Yes, that is true, with normally betwwen 50-200 new models for the collection monthly... Shocked
Your envelope wil lgo off somewhere next week, as for the others who are waiting... Suspect

PostSubject: Re: McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...   

Back to top Go down

McDonalds-Safari Lot came in from Denmark a while ago...
Page 1 of 1