Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Vote for the SUY of June ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 
 

 Lama Horst?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bernyto



Country/State : Spain
Age : 33
Joined : 2011-03-15
Posts : 241

PostSubject: Lama Horst?   Mon May 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Good morning,

I open this topic for you to ask for some advice please.

Yesterday, I bid on ebay for a Schleich Lama horst and I did not win the bid, but the seller then sent me a message to see if I, as the second winner wanted to buy the flame. The flame horst is new, in plastic and the price was 40 euros with shipping. I wonder if you think that is it a good price?

I hope your answers to help you decide.

Thank you very much,

Regards
Back to top Go down
schleich61



Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.
Age : 56
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 2051

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good morning,

I open this topic for you to ask for some advice please.

Yesterday, I bid on ebay for a Schleich Lama horst and I did not win the bid, but the seller then sent me a message to see if I, as the second winner wanted to buy the flame. The flame horst is new, in plastic and the price was 40 euros with shipping. I wonder if you think that is it a good price?

I hope your answers to help you decide.

Thank you very much,

Regards

Hello. These figurines used to be sold directly from the Leipzig Zoo gift shop for € 5,00. I don't know if that is still the case, but you might check first with them to see if you can save a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Bernyto



Country/State : Spain
Age : 33
Joined : 2011-03-15
Posts : 241

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Mon May 14, 2012 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Good morning,

I open this topic for you to ask for some advice please.

Yesterday, I bid on ebay for a Schleich Lama horst and I did not win the bid, but the seller then sent me a message to see if I, as the second winner wanted to buy the flame. The flame horst is new, in plastic and the price was 40 euros with shipping. I wonder if you think that is it a good price?

I hope your answers to help you decide.

Thank you very much,

Regards

Hello. These figurines used to be sold directly from the Leipzig Zoo gift shop for € 5,00. I don't know if that is still the case, but you might check first with them to see if you can save a lot of money.

Firstly, thanks for comment!

I see in the web of Leipzig zoo and the horst lama is not available.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31837

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Mon May 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Sorry, - what is a flame ( except for fire ) scratch Shocked
A new model from Horst ??????????

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28018

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Fri May 18, 2012 8:52 am

I will visit tomorrow the Zoo Leipzig and will look for you. Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

avatar

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-04-29
Posts : 2179

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Fri May 18, 2012 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will visit tomorrow the Zoo Leipzig and will look for you. Very Happy

For me too , please Andreas! I will pay for it and shipping if you find one!

_________________
Mihnea
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28018

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will visit tomorrow the Zoo Leipzig and will look for you. Very Happy

For me too , please Andreas! I will pay for it and shipping if you find one!

Okay Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bojan



Country/State : slovenia
Age : 41
Joined : 2012-01-04
Posts : 1021

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Fri May 18, 2012 11:26 am

Gaschers sells it for 50 euros! See here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Bojan
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4078

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Fri May 18, 2012 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will visit tomorrow the Zoo Leipzig and will look for you. Very Happy

For me too , please Andreas! I will pay for it and shipping if you find one!
I would buy every llama they have Very Happy

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28018

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Fri May 18, 2012 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I will visit tomorrow the Zoo Leipzig and will look for you. Very Happy

For me too , please Andreas! I will pay for it and shipping if you find one!
I would buy every llama they have Very Happy

I think you are right, but i hope they have any again. Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 48
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5421

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Sat May 19, 2012 8:43 am

It would nice at 5 euro!! Good Luck!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28018

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Sat May 19, 2012 1:40 pm

We will go in two weeks. Today we have no time.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
noeska



Country/State : netherland
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-11-06
Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Sat May 19, 2012 7:14 pm

I have that llamas too.
for not really an expensive price, it was certainly not more than 10 euros including shipping
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 28018

PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Sorry, i found no Llama Horst in the zoo of Leipzig. They are sold out. Sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lama Horst?   

Back to top Go down
 
Lama Horst?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: