Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

today in the post I got the new schleich apatosaurus to add to my dinosaur collection Very Happy unfortunately shansy did not come Evil or Very Mad it was much more smaller than i had expected but these are some photos of it:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
i hope you liked the photos. does anyone know if the new dinosaurs are to scale with each other?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Great pohotoes...and it is a great model cheers

CONGRATULATIONS with your new, fine apatodino flower
I hope you get the shansy soon Wink

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 5:02 am

Congrats!! Although is smaller, i do love the paint job!!

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 7:13 am

Congratulations! The new dinosaurs are very small, but I think the paint jobs are nice done!

I hope for you too, you get Shansy soon. I got him in November 2011 and I can say, that he is so great. But I think you can see it by yourself soon. (The arm with the telescope is moveable!)

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

i hope you liked the photos. does anyone know if the new dinosaurs are to scale with each other?

Thanks for sharing Taylcoel Very Happy The SCHLEICH new dinos, like the older ones Wink , are absolutely not in scale with each other.

I saw the whole batch in a shop on monday and I must say some paintings are not very nice IMHO. I'm not a big fan of SCHLEICH dinos but I love the older parasaurolophus which is better painted than the new smaller one.

I saw the new triceratops which seems far better than the older one... But still not as fine as the PAPO or SAFARI ltd in my eyes Cool

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Eventhough I'm not a big fan of the Schl dinos, the new apato looks great to me.. : )

I guessed that they would be a lot smaller since their price was so much lower than the old ones...

Anyways, I'm actually happy that the new dinos are smaller. I like small. : )

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 3:35 pm

I like the colors Very Happy of the new but very small Wink , if it were the size of the former, I would catch him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 3:51 pm

They just reduced the size & same design remains. Which I think it doesn't seen any creative input onto it.

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 5:29 pm

i agree and i think they could of atleast made a new specie of dinosaur Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Wed May 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Nice figuriens and great photos!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing    Today at 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down

schleich apatosaurus comparison - Exciting but disappointing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1