Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~

Go down 
+36
Joe
remrock02
MD1985
Joan Milelire
diversity
remowshake
Titwen
SyLoBe
Zwartvoet
Gab
noeska
alexmotoc
MartinH
Lasersword1973
zbyszek
Barricade
stecal
Ana
smhilin
Roger
Siobhan
aandmkw
Gabe
Kiryuha
Numa
Suebeedo
m.davis.15
schleich61
ken yeo
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Rio
Wildheart
Yurumi
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gast

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ Empty
PostSubject: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi there, any news on the 2011 Schleich animal figures, and do you know/think that they will make any new antelopes? Any info you guys might have would be appreciated, i just can't wait until the end of the year, it is a very long time for me, i check the schleich website 5 times a week for any updates/news.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Rick_schleich wrote:
Hi there, any news on the 2011 Schleich animal figures, and do you know/think that they will make any new antelopes? Any info you guys might have would be appreciated, i just can't wait until the end of the year, it is a very long time for me, i check the schleich website 5 times a week for any updates/news.

Hi Rick, i think you must be patient and wait some months before we get infos about the news 2011.
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
Gast

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Yeah, i figured it would be too early, but i would love to know if they are planing on expanding their African range, do you have contact with the company?
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:21 pm

You are a little bit to early for that question Rick, you must be patient for some months to come.
Even when some of us do have contact with the Schleich company, we never would be allowed to tell or show about the new ones to come for a long while... Sad

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Yes even the Schleich retailers have the strict instruction to release the novelties when Schleich says. And I think, as first something about novelties you do not get to know about the website from Schleich, more in a forum or in such a way Wink .
BG
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 pm

I am thinking of Schleich 2010,too.

My predictions:
Tapir baby
Hippo baby
Hippo female
Hippo male repaint
Poitou foal
Kittens on a base
Pond(boxed set)
Fox
Koala bear with baby on a branch
Pelican
Chow-Chow

Retired:
Texas longhorn bull
Dragon
Dilophosaurus
Fox
Okapi
Bald eagle

I don't know what they're going to do with the dogs,since the old ones don't match the new ones at all!But they can't retire all of the old ones,either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

I'd love a Norwegian Fjord Mare and foal !

I think the American Bison may retire.
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Rio wrote:
I'd love a Norwegian Fjord Mare and foal !

I think the American Bison may retire.
Me too and I would like a Suffolk Punch heavy horse.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 am

Wildheart wrote:

My predictions:
Tapir baby
Hippo baby
Hippo female
Hippo male repaint
Poitou foal
Kittens on a base
Pond(boxed set)
Fox
Pelican
Chow-Chow

Retired:
Texas longhorn bull
Dragon
Dilophosaurus
Fox
Okapi
Bald eagle

I don't know what they're going to do with the dogs,since the old ones don't match the new ones at all!But they can't retire all of the old ones,either.

I think SCHLEICH company will be permanentely closed in 2011 because of the crisis... So it's time to buy everything because all items will be soon retired !
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Wildheart wrote:

My predictions:
Tapir baby
Hippo baby
Hippo female
Hippo male repaint
Poitou foal
Kittens on a base
Pond(boxed set)
Fox
Pelican
Chow-Chow

Retired:
Texas longhorn bull
Dragon
Dilophosaurus
Fox
Okapi
Bald eagle

I think SCHLEICH company will be permanentely closed in 2011 because of the crisis... So it's time to buy everything because all items will be soon retired !

Do not need to worry! maybe some big boy will buy over
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Ummmm.....which crisis, Christophe? The BP Gulf oil spill crisis, the continuing world economic crisis, the North Korea crisis, the Les Bleus couldn't even score a measly goal against Uruguay crisis, or the really big one - the WillyBacoMan has not posted for weeks here having been abducted by an alien spacecraft crisis??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Ummmm.....which crisis, Christophe? The BP Gulf oil spill crisis, the continuing world economic crisis, the North Korea crisis, the Les Bleus couldn't even score a measly goal against Uruguay crisis, or the really big one - the WillyBacoMan has not posted for weeks here having been abducted by an alien spacecraft crisis??? Laughing
Where is Willy!?
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Where is Willy!?

Willy is gone - he was spirited away by an alien spacecraft, which used a tractor beam to transport him aboard their craft. No word on whether he is currently playing cribbage with Fox Mulder on their way to another galaxy..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:21 pm

schleich61 wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Where is Willy!?

Willy is gone - he was spirited away by an alien spacecraft, which used a tractor beam to transport him aboard their craft. No word on whether he is currently playing cribbage with Fox Mulder on their way to another galaxy..... Rolling Eyes

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Where is Willy!?

Laughing

The real truth is Willy is a big fan of " Les bleus" and he promised to be quiet and invisible until the French team win a match.

Maybe we will never heard of him... Never... No lol!
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:48 am

Kikimalou wrote:

The real truth is Willy is a big fan of " Les bleus" and he promised to be quiet and invisible until the French team win a match.

Boy, that Raymond Domenech is a bizarre guy, n'est-ce pas? I'm sure that France will beat South Africa, and maybe Mexico, but it's hard to have any confidence in them with Professor Bozo as manager. How exactly did they make the final four years ago? I'm still trying to figure that one out..... Surprised
Back to top Go down
m.davis.15

m.davis.15

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Found something schleich 2011 :)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 am

schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Boy, that Raymond Domenech is a bizarre guy, n'est-ce pas? I'm sure that France will beat South Africa, and maybe Mexico, but it's hard to have any confidence in them with Professor Bozo as manager. How exactly did they make the final four years ago? I'm still trying to figure that one out..... Surprised

Nothing to do about SCHLEICH... I hope for SCHLEICH What a Face

But some here called him RAYMAN (rain man) Domenech drunken Laughing

The bad news is we will never heard of Willy now No No No lol!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:02 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Nothing to do about SCHLEICH... I hope for SCHLEICH What a Face
But some here called him RAYMAN (rain man) Domenech drunken Laughing
The bad news is we will never heard of Willy now No No No lol!

The other bad news is there's a lake near my home where I used to spend some times.

When there was a match with the French team, the border of the lake was empty except me, my family and the birds. Very Happy
It was so cool and quiet... I love you
Now I will have to share it again No lol!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 am

Seriously, is Willy on holiday, or just busy?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:58 am

Seriously ? Very very very busy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: What would you like to see in 2011   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 am

What models would you like schleich to bring out next year or in the future?

I would like:
Thoroughbred family
Fjord family
Gibbons
Snow leopard
Piebald Stallion
Appaloosa
Connemara pony
Assateague or Chincoteague pony
Lioness in different posses and maybe more cubs
Breton
Okapi mother and calf
Persian cat
Kittens
White lions
Panther
African Wild Dogs
Baby egles in a nest
Caspian Pony
Pinto mare and foal
Blue heeler
Jack Russel
Brumby
Gelderlander
Australian Pony
Sun Bears
Fallabella mare and foal
Horses that are cross bred
Peacock
Cockatiel and Cockatoos
Buckskin pony
Reindeer
Fell pony
Lundy
Tarpan
Siberian Pony
Yakut
Poitevin horse
Suffolk Punch
Pot belly pig
Border Collies
Rough Collie
Otters
Dingos
Phar Lap and Black Beauty models
Oppossum
Mice
Crab

Yes there are lots of horses in the list I currently have 64 schleich model horses so about 170-180 animals all up. I mainly collect the horses though XD
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:45 am

Wow that's quite a list ~ is there anything left? :) In looking at the latest catalogue it looks like Schliech has a limit number as to how many new figures they come up with. Too bad they don't ask for input from Schleich collectors unless they do somewhere ~ anybody know?
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 am

They rarely talk with collectors or even people who know much about animals!They just ask some managers about what children would like,and in the best case,ask they're own children at home about:''A new pony dear,a new giraffe,ok,ok!I got it!''
Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 am

Welcome to the forum CaitlynCrab, your name Caitlyn right? That's a long list you have there!

Bongo
Zebra lying
Asian elephant to scale
Okapi female and calf
Water Buffalo
White Rhino family

Suffolk Punch
Fjord horse
Caspian Pony
Dutch heavy draft
Exmoor pony

I can't think of any more at the moment, so I might add to this list later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next