Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

Eh Tylo! We have a lot of kids in the forum and most of them are in school holidays! Please don't show all details of this plush story! affraid Laughing Laughing
Colorata? I didn't know. study

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 am

Roger wrote:
Eh Tylo! We have a lot of kids in the forum and most of them are in school holidays! Please don't show all details of this plush story! affraid Laughing Laughing
Colorata? I didn't know. study
Fixed it rofl, it seems my mind went walkabout xD lol!
Anyways PM me if there is anything else that needs fixing silent

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:24 pm

The 1993 Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus arrived today so here some pics :)

Left side view:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Right side view:

Left Side Tail view:

Right side Tail view:

Headshot:

Kinto Favorite Spinosaurus v.s Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus Size Comparison:

Kinto Favorite Spinosaurus v.s Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus Battle mode:

Many thanks to cheers I love you Tyrantqueen I love you cheers my lovely partner for helping me out to find this gem!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks for Showin Tylo! I'm affraid the lambeosaurus will lost the battle! Very Happy

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:44 pm

*drool*
Another grail of mine, you lucky marine monitor lizard you... You're quickly turning into one of those people who has everything I want! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:48 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks for Showin Tylo! I'm affraid the lambeosaurus will lost the battle! Very Happy

Many thanks my friend ! cheers cheers cheers Yeah the Spino will make mashed potatoes of the Lambeo anyday xDDDDDDD

Sumo wrote:
*drool*
Another grail of mine, you lucky marine monitor lizard you... You're quickly turning into one of those people who has everything I want! Laughing
Thank you :) but hey I don't have everything, I would not even want everything really silent Breathing space is kinda important to me :)
But hay I can always help you find the Dino's you are seeking, I like helping friends searching for items they collect :)

Just gotta know what hehe Cool

tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

I'll admit the Invicta Lambeo does look good :) There is good detail with the skin wrinkles.

It will make a good victim I mean volunteer for our experiment >;3
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:42 am

tyrantqueen wrote:
I'll admit the Invicta Lambeo does look good :) There is good detail with the skin wrinkles.

It will make a good victim I mean volunteer for our experiment >;3
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppss cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers It's gonna be fun too, yaaay!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:09 pm

The Battat Ouranosaurus arrived today yaaay! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Here it is then:

Angled front right view:

Angled front left view

Belly view:

Invicta Lambeo & Battat Ourano rear view:

Kinto Favorite Spinosaurus agypticus
Invicta Plastics Lambeosaurus lambei
Battat Ouranosaurus nigeriensis:

Lambeo & Ourano versus Spino

Ourano takes on Spino to defend Lambeo, a deadly choice, but a brave one:

Ad I thank Tyrantqueen for helping me out with this beauty! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Congratulations, I really like the painting on the Battat dinosaurs, interesting color and pattern choices

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 am

Tiermann wrote:
Congratulations, I really like the painting on the Battat dinosaurs, interesting color and pattern choices
Many thanks man :) Heheh Yeah thanks to Tyrantqueen for finding me this glorious gem I love you lots for helping me hihi I love you I love you I love you I love you

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:02 am

Great newcomers Tylo cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:52 pm

widukind wrote:
Great newcomers Tylo cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Yaaaaaps xDDDDDDDDDDD lol! cheers lol! cheers

Thanks for the comment Cool cheers cheers cheers

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 am

Today this Scale 1:35 Suchomimus tenerensis Resin kit from Galileo Hernandez arrived from Mexico:

Closup of the main body:

Closeup of the other parts:

Many thanks go to I love you weez1990 I love you for finding me this resin, only it took like about 2 to 3 months to arrive, the seller is also the maker of this resin, he isn't fast as shipping goes, which I head from other buyers and it seems this is why it arrived so late, but it all looks good and I plan to make this one day, just gotta learn how haha lol! [/b]

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
Today this Scale 1:35 Suchomimus tenerensis Resin kit from Galileo Hernandez arrived from Mexico:

Closup of the main body:

Closeup of the other parts:

Many thanks go to I love you weez1990 I love you for finding me this resin, only it took like about 2 to 3 months to arrive, the seller is also the maker of this resin, he isn't fast as shipping goes, which I head from other buyers and it seems this is why it arrived so late, but it all looks good and I plan to make this one day, just gotta learn how haha lol! [/b]

Wow cheers cheers cheers Great catch cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:05 pm

hehe thanks :) I just gotta figure out how to build such a thing :) Resins are kinda new to me silent

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:43 pm

My mother also gave me a sweet gift to paint Mr Sucho :)

these Acrylics from Van Dijck and Brushes from Van Eyck also them Sharpers, Mr Sucho can also be seen here :)

Here a closeup of the paints & brushes:

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Yaaay! cheers cheers cheers cheers meet my 14th Steggy everyone xDDDDDDDDDDDD lol! lol! lol!

I'll make better pics when he arrives Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Congratulations for all your last additions, Tylo! cheers
Interesting to see that some prehistoric figures are in 1:35 scale, a scale that works very nicely with 1:32, only a little smaller what is not a problem in huge creatures. Who knows an idea for my collection in far future. scratch Idea
Looking forward to see pictures of your 14th Steggy, a very interesting collection to follow! Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

Many thanks Roger and yeah I'll post some neat pics of that new Kentro once it arrives :)

Here another thing --> The seller I bought the Battat Ouranosaurus from:

This is of them sellers that DOES NOT give you feedback, even if you have given him/her a feedback.... Just something to be reminded of, that auction refers to this seller:

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Here's some news of the day!

Bought my 15th Steggy today the Bullyland Stegosaurus, many thanks to Tyrantqueen's advice with this beauty and also many thanks for her helping me find one :) I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

And here some pics I took from my marine animals amongst them a few sharks and whales and some Pliosaurs too :)

Here my Schleich Sperm & Humpback Whales:

The German Airforce Jet is their Stealth Fighter from the Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm Lampyridae project, want to see more pics of this interesting German Stealth Fighter? go here:
Click to Enter Gallery

Here my Schleich Californian Gray Whale and the Schleich Whale Shark with a Safari Ltd Great hammerhead shark in the middle, even though I thought this was a Schleich too silent

Safari Ltd White Pointer, Carnegie Konosaurus, Schleich Blue Shark & Invicta Liopleurodon

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Oh, I am the first watching your new steggy! Bullyland, great! Probably the lightest of all of your steggies! Well, I mean the less heavy! geek
It is nice, and honestly, all stegies are beatuiful creatures, congrats and Hurray for your Queen! queen

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks Roger yeah, I was really looking for a good Stegosaurus and so far she has quite a few I plan on collecting like the Safari Ltd Stegosaurus, that red/orange one ya know ? :) and she also has this Bullyland and yeah to me this one looked the best and it's probably the best Stegosaurus out there, well one of the best as toys go :)

the best Stegosaurus money can buy is the Sideshow Collections Stegosaurus Mother with baby this set is simply amazing but for 350 euro it's quite a bulge of money rofl and I don't see myself buying something liek that yet, maybe sometime in the future or so, because as accuracy goes the Sideshow collectiosn Stegosaurus + baby is probably the best Stegosaurus model you can get.

This is the one I mean:

Someday, well one day I might make the move for this model set Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:14 pm

The set is very expensive but lovely and very detailed. I love the fragile looking of the baby, it looks it is a recently born! With these little peaks on baby back, I'm glad the mother is not a mammal and maybe the peaks were useful to break the egg! Rolling Eyes
I really think these figures that show interaction between mother and baby are wonderful! Very Happy I hope you can find a way to get it! Very Happy

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:10 am

Sideshow Collections Stegosaurus Mother with baby is beautiful and great in details. Only the price is expensive..

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next