Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 am

Oh I got that one a while ago, back on November 15, 2012 lol! Laughing arrow Laughing
Go here for the pics of it Cool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shame of the shiny layer, for the rest it's one of the best Stegosaurus toys to get on the market, I find Cool

The Bullyland Stegosaurus is still the best, giving the Kinto Favorite a good second place:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I was able to grab once thx to an ebay friend of mine from Japan, I had mine a lot sooner before it hit the market in Europe & USA cheers cheers cheers flower

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 am

Thank you Tylo Very Happy

I must be very sleepy... I missed your Posts and excellent pics Sleep Wink
Back to top Go down
tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:36 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
Oh I got that one a while ago, back on November 15, 2012 lol! Laughing arrow Laughing
Go here for the pics of it Cool
Shame of the shiny layer, for the rest it's one of the best Stegosaurus toys to get on the market, I find Cool

The Bullyland Stegosaurus is still the best, giving the Kinto Favorite a good second place:
I was able to grab once thx to an ebay friend of mine from Japan, I had mine a lot sooner before it hit the market in Europe & USA cheers cheers cheers flower
Actually, Favorite doesn't release their toys officially outside of Japan (if I'm not mistaken) bounce
I still need to get these models cheers The Rexes and Spino are looking beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Oh okay I didn't know that xDDDDD I can help you look for one hihi <333333 I love you I love you I love you I love you

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:45 pm

The Colorata Stegosaurus arrived:

And here some pics to which I also compared it with the Colorata Tuojiangosaurus:

And there you go cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:26 pm

Great figure, I enjoy seeing them together. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Colorata Stego is wonderfully painted, I love these colors :) Congratulations, great newcomers! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Many thanks Roger & Ana flower flower flower

Yeah they look cool together, Colorata's are known of neatly and beautifully painted sculpts Cool
They aren't that small either, their size is perfect, especially when running out of space like me hahaha lol! Laughing arrow Laughing Laughing Laughing

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:46 am

I like the Colorata Stegosaurus a lot! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:36 am

scot(t) wrote:
I like the Colorata Stegosaurus a lot! Congratulations!
Many thanks Scot(t) cheers cheers cheers Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Here an update of my Orchid Forest with my massive 24 part Steggies collection, I also added two new Orchids intotal there are 15 orchids, no room for more hahaxDDD lol! Laughing lol! Laughing lol! arrow Laughing Laughing

Here the Orchid Forest and the Steggies from the left:

From the centre:

from the right:

And here some closeup pics of my new orchids:

Here a Pink orchid with yellow edges and a dark pink/yellow centre, this one is new btw:

here a closeup from it's other side,some of the flowers are just preparing to open:

Some white spotted Pink orchid, gotta name it something xD Laughing

This is my Deep Pink Vaned Orchid, the colour pattern speaks for it's self, also one of my favourites of all my Orchids :)

Here my Pink Spotted Orchid really doing it's best giving me this wonderful bunch of flowers I love you I love you I love you

This is my Phalaenopsis Orchid and yes that is the real name thanks to it's name tag it came with, this is also my first orchid which is almost 5 years old! cheers cheers cheers
It smells like red roses too, which is a very cool special feature too for any Orchid to have flower

This is my latest orchid addition the Miltonia Orchid, it has a soft pink rose smell too, really exotic also, due to it's interesting appearance.

Here a closeup of the Miltonia Orchid, I know the name thanks to it's handy name tag Cool

The sad part is that I don't know many of the names of many of my plants, which I find a major shame Sad
Only a few came with a name tag, if any of you could help me here, that would be of great honor Cool

Oh well I do find I did a better job at making photo's of the flowers this time, the sunshades kinda helped here too, Enjoy my new pics everyone, once in a while I will update this thread with new pics of my new blossom, every blossom is different to the other, the Steggies collection will also get an update soon, that Huayangosaurus from Greene Models, which will be the 28th Steggy of my entire Steggies Collection xD cheers cheers cheers

Stay Tuned for more! jocolor Cool

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Nice flowers and dinos Tylo! Cngratulations! Good photos too Sad(o)):

BTW do orchids like North side windows? I think they are really beautiful flowers but don't know if they would feel good in my place which has only North side windows? study

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Ana wrote:

BTW do orchids like North side windows? I think they are really beautiful flowers but don't know if they would feel good in my place which has only North side windows? study

many thanks Anna Dankje zeer xD flower flower flower

Well to be honest the North side is always the best side! cheers cheers cheers

Since my apartment only has windows on the west and south side and the one on the south side is the only one with a window shelf rofl, it left me no choice, but the reason why mine are doing well is not only the good care I give them but also the sunshades my apartment has, to block away the sun, so all thanks to that growing them on the south side makes it more possible xD flower flower flower

But if you can grow them on North side, by all means do so, there is no better place than the north for orchid growing! cheers cheers cheers

Here more info why the North is always better than the south for Orchids:

Scroll down to here:

"Light

Choose a room that gets light for most of the day. Put plant near an east-facing window or a north-facing window with a sheer curtain. West-facing windows can be too hot."

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:53 pm

That is beautiful, Tylo! flower Laughing
I can't help you identifying them but try to follow this link below
Orchid identification study Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Roger wrote:
That is beautiful, Tylo! flower Laughing
I can't help you identifying them but try to follow this link below
Orchid identification study Very Happy
Many thanks Roger! cheers flower cheers flower cheers flower cheers

Thanks for that link, very interesting too Cool flower

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
Ana wrote:

many thanks Anna Dankje zeer xD flower flower flower

Well to be honest the North side is always the best side! cheers cheers cheers

Since my apartment only has windows on the west and south side and the one on the south side is the only one with a window shelf rofl, it left me no choice, but the reason why mine are doing well is not only the good care I give them but also the sunshades my apartment has, to block away the sun, so all thanks to that growing them on the south side makes it more possible xD flower flower flower

But if you can grow them on North side, by all means do so, there is no better place than the north for orchid growing! cheers cheers cheers

Here more info why the North is always better than the south for Orchids:

Scroll down to here:

"Light

Choose a room that gets light for most of the day. Put plant near an east-facing window or a north-facing window with a sheer curtain. West-facing windows can be too hot."

Oh, that's good news for me, Dankjewel cheers
Maybe it will be time for me to bring some flowers home bounce Your collection is surely inspiring Very Happy Cool

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Those orchids are beautiful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 pm

@ Ana :)

No worries I bought most of my Orchids at the Albert Heijn , Intratuin and Some Orchid Stock Market, where new types can be seen and bought for very good prices :)
The last orchideeën beurs aka Orchid Stock Market I been to was the one in Brielle & Omstreken, Zuid Holland, in 2009, they have one every year and they always have top quality plants, might be an advice to go there one day, mum and I always go to such things once we find out when they take place, I can keep you informed for such things also, might be interesting for you :)

@ Saarlooswolfhound
XDDDD many thanks, taking care of them is very important, once per week I bathe them, wash their leaves and carefully dry them one by one with a dry piece of cloth. Since I have 15 plants hahathis is about 3 hours of work per week :) But hay thanks to that good caring, they all look lovely I love you cheers cheers

flower flower flower flower flower F L O W A H -- P O W A H flower flower flower flower flower

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 am

really nice place !!!! beautiful Orchids !!!
bounce cheers bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Such beautiful orchids Tylo! You really take care of them Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Many thanks NandO & animulluvr6 cheers cheers cheers flower flower flower cheers cheers cheers flower flower flower
Taking care for them the way I have been doing really paid off hehe, if any of you need tips, always feel free to make a post here or just ask me xD Cool

resti

resti

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:08 am

youre really a nature lover Tylo, flora and fauna, Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:05 am

Ohhh! Tylo, your orcids are absolutely lovely drunken

I love orcids, too, and used to have quite a few, but as you say, they need care and love.
So one period when I was very busy elsewhere ( My dad died and I had to help my Mom move to an old people`s home), they all withered and gave up Sad
Actually I think I gave them too much water, just to be on the safe side, and that is one thing they do not like. Rolling Eyes

Your window sill is the ultimate beauty : Flocks and flocks of stegos and orcids, what could be better ? cheers

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 am

Many thanks NandO & Susanne flower flower flower

Yeah taking care of them like I am gonna do in a bit really saved them, I just hope when I go on that 18 day cruise next week Tuesday,April 09, 2013, that the nurses in my apartment will give them enough water every week and that they will survive affraid lol! Laughing

Dad had a good idea to protect them from sunlight, is to use news papers against the windows, so this will prevent them for getting sunburnt.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:16 am

Tylosaurus wrote:

Dad had a good idea to protect them from sunlight, is to use news papers against the windows, so this will prevent them for getting sunburnt.

Thankyou for this great tip !!! Easy and cheap, - those tips are the best cheers

WOW ! An 18 days cruice cheers
I wish you a wonderful trip !!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next