Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 pm

Very nice collection! They looks good with the orchids sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:18 am

Many thanks jonesee!  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 12:24 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
haha Many thanks for your comment!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers  was your birthday December12, perhaps? xDDDDDDD  lol! Laughing arrow Laughing 

Laughing April 12th  Very Happy 

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:05 am

Ohh, your orchids are so amazing! So many kinds of them Very Happy cheers  Applause 

My only one which I got as a present from my husband, unfortunately got cold (my fault-I opened window close to her in December  Embarassed  ) and she died just the same day loosing all flowers and leaves Sad It's sad story (and I feel guilty too)…

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Laughing April 12th  Very Happy 

Owww okay! xDDDDDD  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  Laughing  arrow  Laughing 

Ana wrote:
Ohh, your orchids are so amazing! So many kinds of them Very Happy:cheers: Applause 

My only one which I got as a present from my husband, unfortunately got cold (my fault-I opened window close to her in December  Embarassed  ) and she died just the same day loosing all flowers and leaves  Sad  It's sad story (and I feel guilty too)…
Awww don't feel guilty, but yer they don't like cold air, it's best to keep them in a warm living room and in the summer drop the sun shades whent eh hot sun is around Wink flower Cool 

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:48 am

Hi All!  cheers  cheers  cheers

Here an other update!!!  cheers  rendeer  santa  arrow  Laughing

Meet the ultra rare 2006 Dinostoreus Scale 1:35 "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" After a good 6 years of looking for one, it finally arrived today, so here the pics!

Left view with base:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Right view with base:

Front angled:

Rear angled:

Top back view:

Belly view:

Dillow's 4th stump finger detail:

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" headshot:

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" & 2008 Safari Ltd "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" compared closeup:

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" & 2008 Safari Ltd "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" compared a:

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" & 2008 Safari Ltd "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" compared b

My two Dillos face closup I love you

So there you are, enjoy! cheerscheerscheers

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:09 am

Congrats! The two look really different, very interesting to see.  cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:25 am

Aww thanks! xDDDD

Yeah this was the most accurate Dillow of 2006, it seems it could curl up it's hands but not downwards via the palms of it's hands :)

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:55 pm

A very nice newcomer Tylo

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:57 pm

WOW ! Nothing like getting a models that you have searched for for a long time  cheers 

This one is truely beautyful, and the pair is ever so lovely  drunken 

Thankyou for sharing with these great photoes  Applause 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Big congratulation Tylo  Applause  This model is beautiful  drunken 
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:53 am

widukind wrote:
A very nice newcomer Tylo
Many thanks widukind!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! Nothing like getting a models that you have searched for for a long time  cheers 

This one is truely beautyful, and the pair is ever so lovely  drunken 

Thankyou for sharing with these great photoes  Applause 
Hay no worries Susanne :) Yeah this is one true masterpiece, this is also my faved Dillow model of all time, I name Dilopho's Dillows xD  lol!  Laughing  arrow  Laughing 

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation Tylo  Applause  This model is beautiful  drunken 
Many thnks Kikimalou! xD Yeah this was one of them awesome finds for sure!  cheers Cool Cool 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:52 am

That's a wonderful figure and a great walk around. Very Happy
Tylo, I think the tittle of your topic needs a little update. We already are in 2014 and you're still collecting! Laughing cheers

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 am

Haha many thanks Roger  cheers  cheers  lol!  Laughing  flower  arrow  Laughing  Laughing 
But yeah, that is a very good point you have there, but it would be nice to have a some sort of reference when I started this topic, so I renamed it to this:

Laughing Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond!  Laughing

I left 2012 in there, so I know the year I began the thread xD  lol! flower Laughing cheers santa geek rendeer arrow Laughing Laughing Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
Haha many thanks Roger  cheers  cheers  lol!  Laughing  flower  arrow  Laughing  Laughing 
But yeah, that is a very good point you have there, but it would be nice to have a some sort of reference when I started this topic, so I renamed it to this:

Laughing Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond!  Laughing

I left 2012 in there, so I know the year I began the thread xD  lol! flower Laughing cheers santa geek rendeer arrow Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Simple and clever! cheers

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:25 pm

Many thanks Roger  Cool 

Today my 32nd Steggy arrived, the 2014 National History Museum of London, Stegosaurus Cuddlekyns which is quite the softest of all my Steggies and the cutest Very Happy:D:DxDDDDDD

Here the Stegosaurus Cuddlekyns with the Stegosaurus document which Mike Walley neatly printed out and applied with my Stegosaurus  Smile 

Here the right side of this Steggy Fuzzball xD Very Happy

Here the nice head details, nice choice of colouration too:
Mike Walley's team also helped National history Museum of London help choose out the colours for these Plush Dinosaurs and these plush Dino's could give you an idea of how a Dinosaur could look like with feathers or fuzz Razz

Top view:

Left side:

As for size comparison, I used my ultra rare World Wildlife Fund[WWF] Common Canadian Gray Wolf. This wolf was only sold and released in Canada only from 2004 to 2006.
Anatomy & accuracy wise, it's one of the best plush wolves made on the market.

Steggy & Darkwolf's face:

Steggy & Darkwolf's front angled:

Steggy & Darkwolf's side facials:

Steggy & Darkwolf's front top front:

Steggy & Darkwolf's front top rear:

And there ya go! xDDDD  Very Happy  Smile

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Your new plus is terribly cute, congratulations. He has such a nice expression too.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:58 pm

A REAL cuddlekyns  cheers cheers Applause 

Congratulations with the cutest stego ever  Applause Applause Very Happy 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 pm

So cute cheers Congrats!

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:15 am

Many thanks everyone! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Niki2811

Niki2811

Country/State : Europa

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:39 am

Wow , these are very beautiful. These are one of my favorite animals from the stone age.  I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:14 pm

Many thanks Cheetahfan for your kind reply there 8-) Well Dino's lived long before the stone age hehe, Stegosauridae's are from the Mid Jurassic to the Early Cretaceous periods, as shown in this iamge:

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello my friends of STS  Cool  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 
Something wonderful and special arrived today, as many thanks to Everything Dinosaur UK was able to help me obtain Very Happy

Which is this not yet released 2014 CollectA "Mosasaurus hoffmanni" Pre-Production Prototype!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  affraid 

Here the belly :) The brand name and date says it all xD Also the extra details, makes this Mosa more interesting to obtain

Here the head detail:

here the top view, showing a whale shark like pattern, giving it a natural appearance:

Here from the other side, also them nice big flippers are well put:

Here from the left rear side, also showing it's tail fluke, something the "Mosasaurus hoffmanni" like it's smaller relative; the "Prognathodon saturator" also had:

Here the jaws of the beast, also showing neat mouth details, incl the pterygoid! :O  A detail that is often left out xD

Here the good and well placed Pterygoid! CollectA did a brilliant job here  Cool  flower  Laughing  cheers 

Here a photo of the 2014 Mosa Prototype with the 2008 Carnegie Tylo, just to give you an idea of it's actual size  flower  Cool 

Here the bellies compared of the two:

Headshot of the two xD  lol!  Laughing  arrow  Laughing 

And their Pterygoids, they do look different, CollectA's Pterygoid is lots larger, but this could also be because of the larger scale:

Here the top view of these two awesome Mosasaur desktop models, the best out there when it comes to "Tylosaurus proriger" & "Mosasaurus hoffmanni"

So there you have it, your first review of this not yet released 2014 CollectA "Mosasaurus hoffmanni" Pre-Production Prototype, It could very well be that the final product will have slight differences to this one, these are mostly used to sell the product at retailers, differences like colour, skin details and use of material can change, when it hits the market Iw ill buy the production model and make a new review of the two, so stay tuned!

Many thanks for reading  Cool cheers cheers

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Wow! Congratulations! cheers Very cool!

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Many thanks xDDDDDDDDDD  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next