Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:10 pm

You're welcome sunny 

Keep posting those pics. Everytime they fresh my day cheers Smile Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Here that comparison I forgot to make for ya jonesee xDDDDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Thanks, looks great! Very Happy I still think I need the gray one. Very nice model Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Well bought three new orchids, one at De Keukenhof at Lisse, The Netherlands, that is where I made all these pics:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So here my orchids a + the three new ones Smile

This is what my window shelf looks like as of now Smile

Far Left:

Centre Left:

Centre Right:

Far Right:

New Orchids a:

New Orchids b:

New Orchids c:

New Orchids d:

A Sea of Pink Flower Magic! I love you

And there you have it, every time I make pics of these, , it seems the quality of the flowers keep on improving!  I love you cheers flower cheers I love you 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Beautiful!  cheers cheers cheers 

I just bought a small orchid the other day bounce

How many do you have now?

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:52 am

Aww many thanks flower Well I have 23 now Smile
Only one died, well died one of it's leaves wasn't stiffening up as they should do, so yer kinda sad about that one, had it for like 5 years and such Sad

Nit all can be seen in the Window shelf, some are healing up on my dining table, or the ones that have no flowers are there as well Smile

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Mon May 05, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:13 am

Yess new orchids Very Happy Your window shelf looks so beautiful drunken sunny 

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Many thanks Jonesee Cool And yeah every time they give me flowers it's always a different sight Smile

animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:42 am

Such beautiful orchids! I'm fascinated with the orchids that mimic the shape of bees and even monkeys.  I would love to plant them (although I don't have a green thumb Laughing), currently in our garden we only have sunflowers! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:09 am

Yeah well every week i give each orchid a shower, wash all the dust particles off their leaves and soak them well in and then get rid of the dead leaves or infected ones of any, and place clean water in their pots which evaporates to keep their roots moisture Smile

and yeah that with 23 Orchids and a Sansevieria and a mini Pine tree, 25 plants on total, it's a lot of work 3 to 4 hours of not more, but I enjoy it, because the results the care I give these plants is well worth it in the end Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:00 pm

Hai all :)

Sorry for not being around much, I have been ona 2 Month south European camping trip and I have it very busy wth League of Dilo's my Primal Carnage Community :) But here I made some new pics of my Steggies & Crystals :)

The Orchids aren't showing flowers yet, so I kinda skipped that haha Very Happy

And there ya go xD

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 pm

Welcome back friend!!! Very nice figurines and more!!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:53 pm

It is SO great to see you back, and to hear that you have had such a gret experience cheers

Your collection is more wonderful than ever, - and I am sure your orchids were very, very happy to see you back.
It must have been hard to leave them all behind, - but somebody looked well after them Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Nice to see you here again! Very Happy
It seems orchids are preparing to the winter Razz I think your dinos are looking so nice between the flower jars cheers

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:35 pm

I missed those orchids! Happy to see they're here again, and still providing the growing dino herd a jungle canopy. Also, what, may I enquire, is that Suchomimus (?) resin on the extreme right of the last two pictures? It is looking mighty fine.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Welcome back Tylo, it's nice to see you're herd, and you're wonderful orchids! It's always great to see your beautiful flowers. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:57 am

widukind wrote:
Welcome back friend!!! Very nice figurines and more!!!!

Thanks bud, yeah it feels great to be back again :)
SUSANNE wrote:
It is SO great to see you back, and to hear that you have had such a great experience cheers

Your collection is more wonderful than ever, - and I am sure your orchids were very, very happy to see you back.
It must have been hard to leave them all behind, - but somebody looked well after them Very Happy
Daww thanks Susanne and yeah I did remember this place, just so much things have taken place.
As for dem orchids the nurses of my assisted living home took care of them, all 25 survived I love you

jonesee wrote:
Nice to see you here again! Very Happy
It seems orchids are preparing to the winter Razz I think your dinos are looking so nice between the flower jars cheers
Yeah 28 Steggies there two Mc Farelane Water Dragons, two Tylows and some Minerals xD They all make a nice fit, I did replace four brown mini Orchid pots and replaced them with green ones, so they blend better in with the backdrop of Orchid leaves.

koniminiatures wrote:
I missed those orchids! Happy to see they're here again, and still providing the growing dino herd a jungle canopy. Also, what, may I enquire, is that Suchomimus (?) resin on the extreme right of the last two pictures? It is looking mighty fine.
That is indeed a "Suchomimus tenerensis" from Geene Models from Galileo Hernandez, also that small Stegosaurid resin, "Huayangosaurus taibaii" is also from Galileo Hernandez's Geene Models :) I didn't pain them since my hands are too shakey so I left them as is, making resins has never been my thing anyway, I tried these two and Meh NoPe! Not my thing xD

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Welcome back Tylo, it's nice to see you're herd, and you're wonderful orchids! It's always great to see your beautiful flowers. Very Happy
Dawww thanks HUUUUUUUUGS xD I love you Happy to be back and yeah not many flowers now but I will make pics and post them when they are blooming :)

Well I am flattered everyone I love you Yeah also had a depression the past few weeks, hardly ate for like 4 days, I had a good talk with my partner and she really helped me mega lost, Sandra Clark her name is, she got me back to my myself being and yer I'm doing a bit better again :)

Sorry, I have nothing to hide from you lot, after all you're all family to me here and I thank you all for re-welcoming me and oh I have an other Cowparade Cow I'll make some pics and post it xD Bought it in Interlaken, Switzerland lewl xDDDD

Yer gunna luv it xD trust me, it's awesome!!! Laughing lol! arrow Laughing

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:21 pm

hi Tylo. long time no see. hope you're A-OK. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Welcome back Tylo! Great collection of course!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Hello again Tylo.

beautiful combination in your collection:animals and plants. Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 am

Tylo, nice to see you back. Very Happy
I am glad you're feeling better from your depression and that your partener was an important part of your recovering. Very Happy
What's the phone number of your steggies? Laughing

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:46 am

Nice to see your steggies again! Welcome back, Tylo! :)
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:22 am

sauroid wrote:
hi Tylo. long time no see. hope you're A-OK. Wink
Many thanks sauroid :)

Ana wrote:
Welcome back Tylo! Great collection of course!!! cheers
Many thanks Ana :) I have not found much to add yet :)

landrover wrote:

Hello again Tylo.

beautiful combination in your collection:animals and plants. Applause
Many thanks landrover :) No Orchids have died yet either, I was rather surprised xD

Roger wrote:
Tylo, nice to see you back. Very Happy
I am glad you're feeling better from your depression and that your partener was an important part of your recovering. Very Happy
What's the phone number of your steggies? Laughing
It is great to be back here Roger, I hope to post some more new things from my end :)

docronnie wrote:
Nice to see your steggies again! Welcome back, Tylo! :)
YISH Dem Steggies are here bute a few more 28 are display now, the "Dacentrurus armatus" Dan LoRusso made of his Battat line does look appealing :)

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Here some updated pics of my Steggies & Dino-Riders collections:

Here my 33 part Steggies collection, here the entire list:

01. 1977 Marx Stegosaurus
02. 1988 Dino-Riders Stegosaurs with Tark & Vega
03. 1988 Dino-Riders Kentrosaurus with Krok
04. 2011 CollectA Dacentrurus
05. 2011 Carnegie Miragaia
06. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version A Brown / Sand
07. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version B Green / Sand
08. 2009 CollectA Stegosaurus Deluxe Edition
09. 2009 CollectA Weurosaurus
10. 2007 CollectA Lexovisaurus
11. 2004 Frame Masters Kentrosaurus 4D Puzzle Green Version
12. 2008 Colorata Tuojiangosaurus
13. 1996 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
14. 2010 CollectA Kentrosaurus
15. 2010 Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus
16. 2012 CollectA Miragaia
17. 2006 Happinet Kentrosaurus
18. 2009 Bullyland Stegosaurus
19. 2011 Mojo Stegosaurus
20. 2012 Schleich Stegosaurus
21. 1994 Toy Major Stegosaurus
22. 2008 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
23. 2001 Kaiyodo Chocolasaurs Dinotales Part 2 Stegosaurus
24. 1996 Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Great Dino's Collection Stegosaurus
25. 2006 Sega Kentrosaurus
26. 2012 Favorite Kinto Stegosaurus
27. 2008 Colorata Stegosaurus
28. 2012 Geene Models Hauyangosaurus Scale 1:40 Limited Edition Resin
29. 2013 Geo World Dino Hunters Kentrosaurus
30. 1993 Matchbox Series 6 Dinosaur Monster in My Pocket #164 Kentrosaurus
31. 2011 London National History Museum Cuddlekyns Stegosaurus
32. 2008 CollectA Stegosaurus
33. 2014 Battat Dacentrurus Scale 1:40 Terra Series by Battat

Here my 28 Stegosaurids which I named Steggies, that stand between my orchids :)

Here the Stegosaurus Cuddlekyns with the Stegosaurus document which my friend "Mike Walley" from everythingdinosaur.uk neatly printed out and applied with my Stegosaurus

The other 3 Steggies can be found here within my completed Dino-Riders Collection, 26 Years & 8 Months of worthy collecting :)

Top Rows:

Middle Rows:

Bottom Rows:

For the Steggies Collection meet my 33rd Steggy!  cheers  cheers  cheers  Dan LoRusso's "Dacentrurus armatus" Terra Series by Battat

And also Dan LoRusso's "Crylophosaurus ellioti" Terra Series by Battat

And this Jurassic Park Trilogy on BluRay Disc :)

For the rest not many updates as these Collections go Cool

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Congratulations Tylo:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next