Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 am

Roger wrote:
I never thought before how nice would be to collect Steggies. I confess I thought only in collecting ceratopsians but an abandoned project. :)
Congratulations for your new Steggy gift and I think it is the first time I see the Colorata Tuojiangosaurus! For your info Miragaia is a Portuguese Steggy. bounce Very Happy Wink
Hay thanks Roger and yeah I knew about the Miragaia and btw the Dacentrurus was also found in Portugal alongside the United Kingdom Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:43 pm

I LOVE your orcids, Tylo cheers
I adore orchids, but even if I have luck with most potted plants, orcids do not really thrive here Crying or Very sad

And your stego-critters !
Congratulations with the great collections flower

Roger, I did not know you were collecting beaked dinoes Shocked
And then you gave me your FANTASTIC, running styracosaurus from CollectA Embarassed

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Roger, I did not know you were collecting beaked dinoes Shocked
And then you gave me your FANTASTIC, running styracosaurus from CollectA Embarassed

Laughing I was not collecting them, I only thought in it once I find most of the ceratopsians spectacular creatures. The styracosaurus is a good example as well as the psittacosaurus. See as well those made from Papo how beautiful creatures they are. But I decided not collect dinosaurs and the only real dino in my collection is the Safari microraptor. Laughing I'm very happy that this little charging dino is in your magnificent collection. Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Kaiyodo Tylosaurus proriger arrived!   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 am

Here it is everyone, the Kaiyodo Tylosaurus proriger cheers cheers cheers

Here a good closeup of this rare beauty, all the skin details such as wrinkles and all that for such a small sized figure, quite something I must conclude :) This is indeed one of the most beautiful Tylo's I have seen! Thumbs Up for Kaiyodo! \o/ \o/ \o/ Toi toi toi! cheers cheers cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kaiyodo Tylosaurus 2002 here his belly, not many pics of how he looks like from this angle :) So there ya go! \o/ Bellies up Yow! \o/ cheers lol!

Here the McFairlane Clan 3 Water Dragon, McFairlane is the master when it comes to Dragon models / Resins, CollectA Stegosaurs & Frame Masters Kentrosaurus on the right :)

Kaiyodo Collorata Toujiangosaurus, Safari LtD Stegosaurus a loving gift from Tyrantqueen I love you I love you I love you, the McFairlane Clan 2 Water Dragon & the Kaiyodo Tylosaurus all in one shot cheers flower
You will love this photo Roger Cool

Here my entire display incl all 10 Steggies and the new Kaiyodo Tylosaurus proriger Cool

Sorry for not being on much, just have had a busy time running my own show @ Descent Task Force 2.0:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:04 am

I LOVE your Kaiyodo Tylosaurus cheers

Tak care and do not put his bellu up too often, or he may become extinct Crying or Very sad Laughing

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:08 am

SUSANNE wrote:
I LOVE your Kaiyodo Tylosaurus cheers

Tak care and do not put his bellu up too often, or he may become extinct Crying or Very sad Laughing
Thank youus cheers cheers cheers
Yeah wasn't cheap and it took long too, took like 4 weeks to get here, it came from some seller from Hong Kong :X

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:43 am

very cool! (I'm no dinosaur aficionado, but the model looks awesome and I love kaiyodo.)
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:51 am

Yeah thanks Scot(t) Cool It wasn't easy to find though silent

Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 am

tyrantqueen wrote:
I wish the Favorite Deinonychus was as easy to find in UK though D:

I have a pair of these deadly killers

You should be able to get them here no problem

Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:19 am

Congrats Tylo on your great collection!

I really like the big Spino from Kinto Favorite!

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 am

Steve170 wrote:
tyrantqueen wrote:
I wish the Favorite Deinonychus was as easy to find in UK though D:

I have a pair of these deadly killers

You should be able to get them here no problem
Well she knows she can buy them there, thing is they are out of stock:

Sorry this item is out of stock.

So that complicates the situation Wink

I have helped her find a few on ebay though, I am always here to help my loved one Tyrantqueen, always. I love you I love you I love you

Steve170 wrote:
Congrats Tylo on your great collection!

I really like the big Spino from Kinto Favorite!
Hay thanks man :)

As for that collection, yeah took a while to get it to the state it is now, but all the patience has worked out to this nice result Cool
I got that Kinto Favorite Spinosaurus agypticus off ebay for a steal, Dino Time has them too btw:

ps.s funny this is my 170th post and I quoted Steve170! lol! lol! lol!

Steve170

Steve170

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 am

Argh apologese I should've checked. Rolling Eyes

Arhaha that is hugely tempting Twisted Evil , but I really mustn't Evil or Very Mad ! Laughing Thanks for the link!

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 am

Tylo, your Caiyodo tylosaurus is absolutly magnificent. It's easy to understand your excitment with it! Congratulations! :)
Well, I like indeed the Steggoland Fottball Club with a tylosaurus as goal keeper! geek
... and others also. Very Happy Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks Roger cheers cheers cheers cheers
I made the Kaiyodo Tylo to be in my new Sig too, he really fits me more than any other Tylo out there xDDDD cheers lol! cheers lol! cheers rendeer

Bruno C Monteiro

Country/State : Brasil/São Paulo

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am

That UKRD Edaphosaurs has a name , I named him Edward, dunno why but he is one of my favorite Chinasaurs xDDD So I did keep him for that reason :)

Hi, Ty! Unbelievable! I had this red and biiiig´´Edaphosaurs``, as the ankylosaurs of the same line, but, unfortunately my mother convinced me and my brother to give all the big collections that we formed on our childhood, but we are Peter Pan fans, and started again, in a slow but growing collection, because the matter is: quality! By the way, I tought that ´´ Edaphosaurs`` was in truth, Dimetrodon! Thanks for share!
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:45 am

haha that is nice indeed Bruno!!! cheers cheers cheers

Well this Edaphosaurus is actually a Dimetrodon, UKRD DOR MEI named it incorrectly, that is what I do know about it rofl, a typical 80's thing right haha xDDDDD lol! lol! lol!
But Edaphosaurus was a herbivore as where Dimetrodon was an Omnivore it ate plants and meat combined, these are two very different animals, just you know :)

It was believed that Dimetrodons fed on Edaphosaurus' Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Here some more pics of what's in my living room, alongside the Steggies and the Orchids :)

Front angled view; the big Puma with the two Ocelots is called Akeem xDDDDDDD

Rear angled view; also including my Gator Pet on the floor there xDDDD lol! lol! lol!

And a closeup, the Amethyst is really nice in this photo Cool

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 am

... Hi Tylo! It, s a gorgeous collections!! By the way there is another SPECIAL topic here about our another collections and hobby!
For example I and one more Andreas (widukind) (Dresden, Germany) are collecting minerals, shells and some another things! Wink Can you place some your nice pics in this special topic too? Wink lol!

Last edited by Sergey on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:10 am

No probs mate I have not really made many pics of my minerals since they are all in hard to reach places, my Dino-Riders collection holds most of them heh, but on that behalf it would not really fit that topic, so I dunno what to do, I don't really want to remove all them rocks and minerals either, my autism won't accept the change iin how they are positioned Crying or Very sad

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 am

Today these Kentro's arrived :)

Here they are resembling Tyrantqueen left and me on the right I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love you

Here the Kentro's with the other 10 Steggies and Orchids :)

12 Steggies in total now xDDDDDDDDD

Also this rare orchid started to show it's true beauty:

here a closeup :)

And here my rarest flower giving orchid, it gives blossom only once per year, and it's 3 years old, this is the 3rd time it is giving me flowers, they are pale yellow with dark red marks and a yellow centre:

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
tyrantqueen

tyrantqueen

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 am

Nice display Tylo, you're good at using your imagination to come up with new ways of showing them off [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am

tyrantqueen wrote:
Nice display Tylo, you're good at using your imagination to come up with new ways of showing them off [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank youusss <3333333333 I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just a few seconds ago I bought the new CollectA Miragaia and a Safari Tylosaurus xD
Also I bought you a sweet little gift Tyrantqueen I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:41 pm

It looks that your steggies collection will never end! :) That's nice! Kentro is great, congratulations! flower
Nice flowers also and looking forward to see your new acquisitions, Mira and Tylo! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:09 am

Nice additions!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:14 pm

Many thanks Roger & Widukind Cool cheers cheers

This week I will make more pics, since all the rare tropical Orchids are giving their blossom :) It's one orchid sea in my living room, quite a sight too :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next