Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K    Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Welcome back :)
Thanks man good to see youas well :)

If I get any new items I will just update this old thread of mine, I didn't feel like making a new one, this is also easier for old members that knew me from back then likewise.

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K    Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Tylo, things here are going normally, as you know, we are a little village of friendly and resilient citizens. Social media brought some fragmentation to forum communities but most of the faithful members keep being happy around. Very Happy
I enjoy your Steggy fever, naturally you stopped it a little, we are always redesigning our hobby interests and I see you keep very active in several boards around.
As you know, Dutch community is very strong Aat STS,we have around 20 Dutch members with more than 200 posts, half of them far over 1000 and the majority keeps active. As it is just a "hidden" group for moderation convenience, I was not sure you'd be alerted of it. Laughing Well, it brought you back, even if it is only for a short visit, it is great to know that everything is fine with you. :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K    Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Dawww Huugz I love you

Well I have Gmail and I have notifications emails from STS enabled, always like the stuff from this place so that did help I guess, might be an advice for other members to get them back.

QuollMate and I still talk a lot aka Emma, she is on Facebook and also Admin in my Dino Collecting / Paleontology COmmunity named:

Info & Collections of Dinosaurs & Minerals:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We almost have 1400 members including the most famous Paleontologists, Paleoartists, Dinosaur Store Owners, Dinosaur Theme Park Owners & Collectors like:

Dr. Thomas Holtz
Dr. Chris Thomas
Dr. Douglas Henderson
Dr. Tyler Tufts
Frank Lode
Mike Walley
Vladimir Nikolov
Dan LoRusso (Deceived Sad)
David Silva
Chris Castner aka Blade-Of-The-Moon from DTF

And tons more really xD

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K    Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi, dear friend !!! SO great to see you back here cheers

I think abouit you quite often, when my orchids look like they aren't happy. I am sure they would love to stay with you Laughing

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K    Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:53 pm

I hope your FB group is successful and I see you did a great job inviting all these persons to your community. It is easy also to see in your post that you make also a good work promoting it. Laughing
I am sure Emma is enjoying a lot her administration work and please tell her that we miss her on forum. I know she is already not too much into tropical fish and that she is surely busy with this project but she will always be welcomed here. Very Happy
Don't forget also to share a link to Toy Animal Wiki, the biggest toy animal guide of ever and that will serve future generations of collectors.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K    Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Hi, dear friend !!! SO great to see you back here cheers

I think about you quite often, when my orchids look like they aren't happy. I am sure they would love to stay with you Laughing

Awww thanks and yeah I am doing okay, oddly I popped a rib this morning heading to the Chripractor  at 3:30 PM my time rofl
Other than that the usual thing, running my communities trying to be everywhere even that is impossible rofl xD

As my Orchids go about 6 died, I kind of had a very bad moment in life also considering health issues within the family.
I took a break from everything.

But I do come to STS and see what's new every now and then.
I hope your FB group is successful and I see you did a great job inviting all these persons to your community. It is easy also to see in your post that you make also a good work promoting it. Laughing
I am sure Emma is enjoying a lot her administration work and please tell her that we miss her on forum. I know she is already not too much into tropical fish and that she is surely busy with this project but she will always be welcomed here. Very Happy
Don't forget also to share a link to Toy Animal Wiki, the biggest toy animal guide of ever and that will serve future generations of collectors.
Ah that is a nice information page there Roger, I See that Doctor Adam Stuart Smith's Pages are linked there as well.. leeeel  lol!

The memories I got for a short moment, even I had a great time there at one point, all the people I met there are mostly in my Dino Community at Facebook and some are still at DinoWorld which is here:

Oh well STS is the best imo, I really don't need an other forum as dino collecting goes, that goes perfectly here just as oter animals do.
No big deal to be honest  Cool

Here at STS people just respect each other and some places lack that sadly, STS is my home for posting my Dinosaur, Dragon and other animal collections.
Imma try out that chatbox again later today :)

Here some of my faved Police songs  arrow  Wink

The Police - Someone To Talk To

But yeah it's good to be back Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K    Today at 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! --> From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD 56K
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21