Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:39 pm

widukind wrote:
Welcome back :)
Thanks man good to see youas well :)

If I get any new items I will just update this old thread of mine, I didn't feel like making a new one, this is also easier for old members that knew me from back then likewise.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 5:56 pm

Tylo, things here are going normally, as you know, we are a little village of friendly and resilient citizens. Social media brought some fragmentation to forum communities but most of the faithful members keep being happy around. Very Happy
I enjoy your Steggy fever, naturally you stopped it a little, we are always redesigning our hobby interests and I see you keep very active in several boards around.
As you know, Dutch community is very strong Aat STS,we have around 20 Dutch members with more than 200 posts, half of them far over 1000 and the majority keeps active. As it is just a "hidden" group for moderation convenience, I was not sure you'd be alerted of it. Laughing Well, it brought you back, even if it is only for a short visit, it is great to know that everything is fine with you. :)

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Dawww Huugz I love you

Well I have Gmail and I have notifications emails from STS enabled, always like the stuff from this place so that did help I guess, might be an advice for other members to get them back.

QuollMate and I still talk a lot aka Emma, she is on Facebook and also Admin in my Dino Collecting / Paleontology COmmunity named:

Info & Collections of Dinosaurs & Minerals:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We almost have 1400 members including the most famous Paleontologists, Paleoartists, Dinosaur Store Owners, Dinosaur Theme Park Owners & Collectors like:

Dr. Thomas Holtz
Dr. Chris Thomas
Dr. Douglas Henderson
Dr. Tyler Tufts
Frank Lode
Mike Walley
Vladimir Nikolov
Dan LoRusso (Deceived Sad)
David Silva
Chris Castner aka Blade-Of-The-Moon from DTF

And tons more really xD

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi, dear friend !!! SO great to see you back here cheers

I think abouit you quite often, when my orchids look like they aren't happy. I am sure they would love to stay with you Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 7:53 pm

I hope your FB group is successful and I see you did a great job inviting all these persons to your community. It is easy also to see in your post that you make also a good work promoting it. Laughing
I am sure Emma is enjoying a lot her administration work and please tell her that we miss her on forum. I know she is already not too much into tropical fish and that she is surely busy with this project but she will always be welcomed here. Very Happy
Don't forget also to share a link to Toy Animal Wiki, the biggest toy animal guide of ever and that will serve future generations of collectors.

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Hi, dear friend !!! SO great to see you back here cheers

I think about you quite often, when my orchids look like they aren't happy. I am sure they would love to stay with you Laughing

Awww thanks and yeah I am doing okay, oddly I popped a rib this morning heading to the Chripractor  at 3:30 PM my time rofl
Other than that the usual thing, running my communities trying to be everywhere even that is impossible rofl xD

As my Orchids go about 6 died, I kind of had a very bad moment in life also considering health issues within the family.
I took a break from everything.

But I do come to STS and see what's new every now and then.
Roger wrote:
I hope your FB group is successful and I see you did a great job inviting all these persons to your community. It is easy also to see in your post that you make also a good work promoting it. Laughing
I am sure Emma is enjoying a lot her administration work and please tell her that we miss her on forum. I know she is already not too much into tropical fish and that she is surely busy with this project but she will always be welcomed here. Very Happy
Don't forget also to share a link to Toy Animal Wiki, the biggest toy animal guide of ever and that will serve future generations of collectors.
Ah that is a nice information page there Roger, I See that Doctor Adam Stuart Smith's Pages are linked there as well.. leeeel  lol!

The memories I got for a short moment, even I had a great time there at one point, all the people I met there are mostly in my Dino Community at Facebook and some are still at DinoWorld which is here:

Oh well STS is the best imo, I really don't need an other forum as dino collecting goes, that goes perfectly here just as oter animals do.
No big deal to be honest  Cool

Here at STS people just respect each other and some places lack that sadly, STS is my home for posting my Dinosaur, Dragon and other animal collections.
Imma try out that chatbox again later today :)

Here some of my faved Police songs  arrow  Wink

The Police - Someone To Talk To

But yeah it's good to be back Cool

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 am

Here my latest update of my Steggies, Dragons Orchids & Crystals Display :)

After replacing some of my Orchids after some rough times I been through about 10 plants died, due to bad care and also the reaction of not going well with my own mental state of mind but also due to situations throughout my family, anyways I kind of regained my strength and bought new ones and continued to care for them how I should of cared for the ones I have lost, the flowers are new for the most of them so that is a good sign :)
Everything seems to be going better now for this part Cool

Steggies, Dragons Orchids & Crystals main:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Steggies, Dragons Orchids & Crystals angled:

Steggies, Dragons Orchids & Crystals left

Steggies, Dragons Orchids & Crystals center:

Steggies, Dragons Orchids & Crystals right:

Orchids a

Orchids b

Orchids c

Orchids d

Orchids e

Orchids f

Orchids g

Orchids h

Orchids i

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Great Tylo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:25 pm

The worderful flowers bounce cheers
And the beautyful stegos drunken Very Happy Very Happy

SO great to see how you and your great collections are doing, - whenever I see a beautyful orchid, I think of you Wink

Your crystals a ever so beautyful also, - what is a crystal light, please ? Shocked

Thankyou for sharing the lovely pictures Very Happy

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Many thanks Susanne santa Always good to be back again rendeer

Hmm I don't understand your question:

" what is a crystal light, please ?"

It's that I can't see I mentioned that anywhere scratch
I may post some other new things as I have an new Feathered Velociraptor from Papoand the book about Trix the T-Rex :)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
....Hmm I don't understand your question:

" what is a crystal light, please ?"

Ohh, dear me, what a fool I am ! Sorry, sorry ! Embarassed
I saw the candle-shaped crystal, and read "crystal right" as "crystal light" lol! geek Embarassed Laughing

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:59 pm

ah that is a natural single Rock Quartz Crystal I bought in France for 80 Euro it was 120 Euro and on special for 85, but since the owner was selling off all his items since he was going to the Emirates for 3 months I was aloud to buy it for 80 Euro instead xD

It is about 1.5 Kilo's santa The sunlight lights it up, there is no artificial lights lighting it up Cool

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:
It is about 1.5 Kilo's santa  The sunlight lights it up, there is no artificial lights lighting it up Cool

WOW !!! It must be an amazing sight when the sun shines affraid cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 10:19 pm

Nice to see your Steggies again and I am glad that you recovered all your strengths and that you're back on forum. My niece is now more interested in cristals than in animal figures but I believe she will be back to animals in future. Collecting cristals is also wonderful, she has some of these small from editorial companies but I think those are more than good to she start learning about them with little money. :)

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Your collection of Stegosaurs and orchids is fantastic! I also recognize some of the McFarlane dragons as well. They were some of the best fantasy figures ever made and I'm glad you were able to acquire them.

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:13 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

WOW !!! It must be an amazing sight when the sun shines affraid cheers
Many thanks Susanne  cheers  And yeah it lights up completely  Cool  flower  

Roger wrote:
Nice to see your Steggies again and I am glad that you recovered all your strengths and that you're back on forum. My niece is now more interested in crystals than in animal figures but I believe she will be back to animals in future. Collecting crystals is also wonderful, she has some of these small from editorial companies but I think those are more than good to she start learning about them with little money. :)
Well recovered, just popped my left mid ib not so long ago today, so pains are extremely intense Crying or Very sad
Even tho you should get her to post those here man I would really be enlightened to see them  Cool
Every collection has it's wonders no matter it's content or size  Cool

barracudacat wrote:
Your collection of Stegosaurs and orchids is fantastic!  I also recognize some of the McFarlane dragons as well.  They were some of the best fantasy figures ever made and I'm glad you were able to acquire them.

Many thanks Barracudacat  flower  And yeah mcFarlane were the utmost best imo, even they were made of plastic & rubber, the materials were hand crafted by a good friend of mine  David Silva and they were painted by Dan LoRusso an other good friend of mine that passed away last year from Cancer  Crying or Very sad  @ Info & Collections of Dinosaurs & Minerals we all miss Da.
Dan will always have a place in our hearts  I love you  I love you  His work and his memories shall always be remembered, I have his Battatt Dacentrurus and Cryolophosaurus and these 5 Dragons from McFarlanes, just to hang on to his memories, David Silva also joined my community after he found out that Dan hsi friend and co-worker was a valued member of us, they both founded and worked for Creative Beast Studio, as I recall it correctly.

Here my Community:

More orchids giving flowers and I added a new one too, so here some photo's of them :)

Here the entire display:

And here all the flowers up close I love you flower Crocodile

New Addition view left:

New Addition view right:

barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Quote :
Many thanks Barracudacat flower And yeah mcFarlane were the utmost best imo, even they were made of plastic & rubber, the materials were hand crafted by a good friend of mine David Silva and they were painted by Dan LoRusso an other good friend of mine that passed away last year from Cancer Crying or Very sad @ Info & Collections of Dinosaurs & Minerals we all miss Da.

You're welcome. I had no idea Dan also worked on these dragons as well. No wonder they're such fantastic pieces! It really is a shame to have lost one of the best animal sculptors and painters in the world. I'm glad at least he'll be remembered here on earth for a very long time, and I'm sure he's up in heaven as I type this. He was truly a remarkable artist.

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:13 am

Well I don't believe in the heaven part, Dan was non religious like I am, but I know you mean good with that, so that's alright :)
Even tho he shall never be forgotten flower
Dan and I always talked about new Dino discoveries, like when we got the news that Spino walked on all fours and was semi aquatic, that was big news for all of us :)
This was the most discussed about subject throughout my community.
Dan always was around to talk to, he always knew how to cheer up people, we all miss him greatly, but his legacy lives on with his newly released Battat Dino series Cool

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 11:30 pm

I haven't been able to post here until now unfortunately, but I'm glad you are back to the forum my friend. Very Happy I missed seeing all your wonderful dinosaurs, wolf plushes, splendid crystals, and gorgeous orchids. sunny flower Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I haven't been able to post here until now unfortunately, but I'm glad you are back to the forum my friend. Very Happy I missed seeing all your wonderful dinosaurs, wolf plushes, splendid crystals, and gorgeous orchids. sunny flower Very Happy
Dawww thanks doh  I love you You are one of my best friends here at STS  flower  
Thus I am grateful for knowing someone like you as many others here  Laughing  flower  Crocodile
I sent ya a friends invite btw  Cool

Well I missed everyone tbh, just had a bad time myself been away a lot etc, my pains aren't getting better, I sleep a lot like 12 to 17 hours a day, things look grim I fear.
That being at an age of 40 I feel 80 at many such times... I guess that is what happens with an illness the docs don't know much about, even I had well over 40 different treatments, none were successful, it may be that I hit some sort of depressive state to mind, I dunno what it is yet...

As the Orchids go, I have a few new ones I need to take care of them today as well, good you mention them.

So here a summary of my entire Dinosaurs, Orchids & Minerals collections:

Here the entire list of all my 33 Steggies with their make dates, names and companies that made them:

01. 1977 Marx Stegosaurus
02. 1988 Dino-Riders Stegosaurs with Tark & Vega
03. 1988 Dino-Riders Kentrosaurus with Krok
04. 2011 CollectA Dacentrurus
05. 2011 Carnegie Miragaia
06. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version A Brown / Sand
07. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version B Green / Sand
08. 2009 CollectA Stegosaurus Deluxe Edition
09. 2009 CollectA Weurosaurus
10. 2007 CollectA Lexovisaurus
11. 2004 Frame Masters Kentrosaurus 4D Puzzle Green Version
12. 2008 Colorata Tuojiangosaurus
13. 1996 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
14. 2010 CollectA Kentrosaurus
15. 2010 Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus
16. 2012 CollectA Miragaia
17. 2006 Happinet Kentrosaurus
18. 2009 Bullyland Stegosaurus
19. 2011 Mojo Stegosaurus
20. 2012 Schleich Stegosaurus
21. 1999 Toy Major Stegosaurus
22. 2008 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
23. 2001 Kaiyodo Chocolasaurs Dinotales Part 2 Stegosaurus
24. 1996 Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Great Dino's Collection Stegosaurus
25. 2006 Sega Kentrosaurus
26. 2012 Favorite Kinto Stegosaurus
27. 2008 Colorata Stegosaurus
28. 2012 Geene Models Hauyangosaurus Scale 1:40 Limited Edition Resin
29. 2013 Geo World Dino Hunters Kentrosaurus
30. 1993 Matchbox Series 6 Dinosaur Monster in My Pocket [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kentrosaurus
31. 2011 London National History Museum Cuddlekyns Stegosaurus
32. 2008 CollectA Stegosaurus
33. 2014 Battat "Dacentrurus armatus" Scale 1:40 Terra Series by Battat
34. 2016 PNSO Changkingosaurus
35. 2016 PNSO Weurhosaurus
36. 2016 PNSO Toujiangosaurus
37. 2016 PNSO Miragaia
38. 2016 PNSO Kentrosaurus

Here the collection then;
As from the first 29 that I have displayed with some of my dragons & crystals between my orchids, which is this lot:

04. 2011 CollectA Dacentrurus
05. 2011 Carnegie Miragaia
06. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version A Brown / Sand
07. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version B Green / Sand
08. 2009 CollectA Stegosaurus Deluxe Edition
09. 2009 CollectA Weurosaurus
10. 2007 CollectA Lexovisaurus
11. 2004 Frame Masters Kentrosaurus 4D Puzzle Green Version
12. 2008 Colorata Tuojiangosaurus
13. 1996 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
14. 2010 CollectA Kentrosaurus
15. 2010 Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus
16. 2012 CollectA Miragaia
17. 2006 Happinet Kentrosaurus
18. 2009 Bullyland Stegosaurus
19. 2011 Mojo Stegosaurus
20. 2012 Schleich Stegosaurus
21. 1999 Toy Major Stegosaurus
22. 2008 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
23. 2001 Kaiyodo Chocolasaurs Dinotales Part 2 Stegosaurus
24. 1996 Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Great Dino's Collection Stegosaurus
25. 2006 Sega Kentrosaurus
26. 2012 Favorite Kinto Stegosaurus
27. 2008 Colorata Stegosaurus
28. 2012 Geene Models Hauyangosaurus Scale 1:40 Limited Edition Resin
29. 2013 Geo World Dino Hunters Kentrosaurus
30. 1993 Matchbox Series 6 Dinosaur Monster in My Pocket [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kentrosaurus
32. 2008 CollectA Stegosaurus
33. 2014 Battat "Dacentrurus armatus" Scale 1:40 Terra Series by Dan LoRusso

Entire collection:

Left:

Center:

Right:

Closeup Far Left:

Closeup Center Left:

Closeup Center:

Closeup Center Right:

Closeup Far Right 1#2:

Closeup Far Right 2#2:

The other four Steggies are in my Dino-Riders Collection;
Here that collection in it's total as well with them 4 Steggies that are these lot

01. 1977 Marx Stegosaurus
02. 1988 Dino-Riders Stegosaurs with Tark & Vega
03. 1988 Dino-Riders Kentrosaurus with Krok

Top Rows:
Middle Rows:

Bottom Rows:

Here the entire display:

And here the 33rd Steggy:
31. 2011 London National History Museum Cuddlekyns Stegosaurus

Other dino's are these lot:

Varied Dino's Marine Reptiles, Quake II & Crysis 2 Action Figures:

1985 Imperial Tyrannosaurus Rex
2012 Favorite Kinto Soft Model Spinosaurus
1987 Imperial Edaphosaurus
1991 Safari Ltd Mosasaurus
2014 Apatosaurus Duo Set ceramic pewters "unknown brand/make date" Gift from Tyrantqueen (Received in 2014)

View a

View b

2006? Bullyland Edaphosaurus
2006 Dinostoreus Dilophosaurus resin
2014 Battat "Cryolophosaurs ellioti" Terra Series by Dan LoRusso
2013 Papo Dimetrodon

Dilo, Cryo & Edapho side:

front view:

2013 Papo Dimetrodon closeup:

2012 Favorite Kinto Spinosaurus resin:

These two Dromaeosaurs are my latest additions so far :)

2015 Safari Ltd "Velociraptor mongoliensis"
2016 Papo "Velociraptor mongoliensis"

Hereby I will add updates if they ever come round, I am not the vivid collector I used to be, many other interests lately, but I hope you guys here enjoy for what I have showed thus far.
If I ever will add a new one that would be the 2017 Safari Ltd "Velociraptor mongoliensis"  cheers  arrow I love you

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 pm

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 pm

widukind wrote:
Hey thanks widukind flower Crocodile

If all goes well, I will get a few interesting Dino's to add to the collection around March 24th :)
I will keep this thread updated of course Cool

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:55 pm

A wonderful tour of the Tyloseum cheers cheers

So many interesting, beautyful and rare items Applause Applause

Laughing Yes those Velociraptors...what a development in the knowledge of this creature, - and the models have changed SO much acoordingly Very Happy

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:16 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
A wonderful tour of the Tyloseum cheers cheers

So many interesting, beautyful and rare items Applause Applause

Laughing Yes those Velociraptors...what a development in the knowledge of this creature, - and the models have changed SO much acoordingly Very Happy

Hah thanks Susanne cheers Crocodile cheers cheers
And yeah them Rappies are really worth getting, I just wish there were more varieties than just Velo's.
Utahraptor, Deinonychus or Troodon would be very welcoming as many others even Dromaeosaurus as host of it's family genus would be a welcoming aspect.

ps. 900th post leeeeeeeeeeel Crocodile Laughing lol! arrow Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 pm

cheers Tylo-mail no 900 cheers bounce cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next