Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 7:38 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas dooooh flower cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 12:29 pm

It is very nice to see you, your steggies and flowers here again! Interesting also to see your interest for the way new velociraptors are designed. Incredible how turkey sized dinos are getting so many atention and they are not anymore the deinonychus-based creatures of JP. I think also that the new feathered T-rex of Dough Watson and the new CollectA spinosaurus represent an interesting step forward. I am looking forward to see which dinos are you getting... maybe some Papo? Wink

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:55 pm

Hey thanks Roger flower

But I dunno yet, been very in to aircraft model collecting lately, the Safari Ltd Velociraptor is on my Dino hit list for now and the Battat Acrocanthosaurus;
Maybe that Giganotosaurus from Safari Ltd as well, dunno yet, it all depends on my income.
First the 2017 Safari Ltd Velociraptor and a 1985 KLM B747-306 Combi from Inflight 200, I flew on one of these on Dec 22, 1985 & Jan 24 1986, after these more Dino's will be added or more aircraft, kind of trying to mix the two collections in a sense of buying them, buy planes & Dino's in a mixed way Cool

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Dinosaurs models are great, but I'm more and more in love with these orchids! Very beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 1:45 am

Ana wrote:
Dinosaurs models are great, but I'm more and more in love with these orchids! Very beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing Very Happy

Oooo Lemmie make some closeup pics, the flowers are exceptipnally awesome btw brbr and thaaaaaaaaanks doooooh Crocodile cheers I love you

**Orchids Update March 22, 2017**

As asked by my friend Ana here, I made new photo's of all my orchids, enjoy them Ana cheers xDDD

Here I show each of them in the order from left to right:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And from my sofa I get this spectacular view of all the Orchids Steggies, Crystals and Dragons  I love you  flower
What I do is just sit there and dream away, very relaxing spot  Cool

And every year my flowers are different too, more or less all depends Cool

Also note the Serious Steggy in the last picture rofl! Laughing lol! arrow Laughing

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 9:29 am

Oh, amazing! You have some real beauties there! I love you Thank you for more photos, really nice to see some close ups Very Happy
I have 4 orchids, they are nice, but some of yours are really unique Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:24 am

Ana wrote:
Oh, amazing! You have some real beauties there! I love you Thank you for more photos, really nice to see some close ups Very Happy
I have 4 orchids, they are nice, but some of yours are really unique Applause
Dawww I love you thankies dooh Crocodile cheers

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:22 am

Bought 5 new Steggies today via acro-man from PNSO:

01.) "Chungkingosaurus jiangbeiensis"
"Chongqing Lizard"
Late Jurassic
Upper Shaximiao Formation, China
Scale 1:20

PNSO Chunkingosaurus compared to Safari Ltd Kentrosaurus for size comparrison   Laughing  cheers  arrow lol!  Laughing

02.) "Tuojiangosaurus multispinus"
"Tuo River lizard"
Late Jurassic
Upper Shaximiao Formation, China
Scale 1:50

03.) "Wuerhosaurus homheni"
"Lizard from Wuerho, China"
Early Cretaceous
Tugulu Group in Xinjiang, Western China

04.) "Kentrosaurus aethiopicus"
"Spiked Reptile"
Late Jurassic
Tendaguru Formation, Tanzania, Med-West Africa

05.) "Miragaia longicollum"
"Wonderful Long Neck"
Late Jurassic
Lourinhã Formation, Portugal

Major thanks to acro-man for helping me out :)

Gotta sing to that xD Very Happy

Skipperdy Doo Dah
Skipper Dee Yay

Man oh Man I bought some Steggies today
Five From China! Are On The Way!

Skipperdy Doo Dah
Skipper Dee Yay!

Credits to Timothy "Skippy" Miller, his song always brings happiness to my mind  ;D
More pics coming soon after they have arrived  I love you  cheers
38 Steggies in total with this new batch from PNSO's 2016 Collection flower Crocodile

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 4:09 am

Tylo, those PNSO are wonderful figures in my opinion and they released a lot of stegosauria just for you! Laughing Looking forward to see your pictures and also to know which is your favorite. bounce

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 5:29 am

Hey thanks Roger flower
And yeah this was a major surprise to be honest Cool

It's something I never expect happening , five new Steggies all bought in one day.
That are indeed the best of days, collector wise.

The Wuehosaurus does look like a great improvement over the other one released by CollectA back in 2009 Cool

Even though that the Miragaia is an odd case, the one Carnegie released in 2011 and the one CollectA released in 2012;
They both look very different to each other and the same with this Miragaia that PNSO released in 2016, extremely different again.
So that kind of confused me for a bit... still does rofl.

The thing that questions my mind is, which of the three is the most accurate?

01.) Miragaia Carnegie 2011
02.) Miragaia CollectA 2012
03.) Miragaia PNSO 2016

Unless these models were just guesses due to the minor info scientists have of this creature or major changes due to proven facts within the discovered fossils.?

It's that I never had PNSO before, but they surely have some great sculpting skills, as it seems to me anyway

It seems I did return back to the collecting game of Dinosaurs, Steggies in general flower
Let's see where this trip will lead to shall we Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:27 am

Tylosaurus wrote:

03.) Miragaia PNSO 2016

Unless these models were just guesses due to the minor info scientists have of this creature or major changes due to proven facts within the discovered fossils.?

It's that I never had PNSO before, but they surely have some great sculpting skills, as it seems to me anyway

It seems I did return back to the collecting game of Dinosaurs, Steggies in general flower
~

Well, I don't know which Miragaia is the most accurate, the only thing I share with Mr. Octávio Mateus is my nationality. Wink
Though, just watching pictures, my favorite is much probably the one that share all these points:
- it representes a stegosaur found in Portugal and in a parish called Miragaia;
- It was made in cooperation with a reputated Portuguese palaenthologist;
- It was sculpted for someone called Rogers! Laughing study
I am sure now you know my preference. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 10:54 am

Interesting new dinosaurs :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 25, 2017 2:28 am

Roger wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

03.) Miragaia PNSO 2016

~

Well, I don't know which Miragaia is the most accurate, the only thing I share with Mr. Octávio Mateus is my nationality. Wink
Though, just watching pictures, my favorite is much probably the one that share all these points:
- it representes a stegosaur found in Portugal and in a parish called Miragaia;
- It was made in cooperation with a reputated Portuguese palaenthologist;
- It was sculpted for someone called Rogers! Laughing study
I am sure now you know my preference. Very Happy

Hmm Might be an idea to change your avatar from the Sarcosuchus to a Miragaia maybe Laughing lol! arrow Laughing Crocodile HAH XD

widukind wrote:
Interesting new dinosaurs :)
Yeah thanks I look forward to receiving them Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:00 am

Tylosaurus wrote:

Hmm Might be an idea to change your avatar from the Sarcosuchus to a Miragaia maybe Laughing lol! arrow Laughing Crocodile HAH XD

Laughing Laughing Makes all sense but it is not possible. Wink :)

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Why not possible? I can help you make one if you need help with that :)

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:14 pm

affraid

What a huge is PNSO Chunkingosaurus ¡¡

...big...big....big

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 2:46 pm

landrover wrote:

affraid

What a huge is PNSO Chunkingosaurus ¡¡

...big...big....big
Yus it is larger than life and probably huggable... Crocodile
Well it's size might just allow that hah xD Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:55 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:

Thanks! Changing an avatar is actually an easy task. I am only one of that persons that enjoys to keep the same avatar. Avatars were created as little pictures to help identifying a member, a kind of logo, so, I think it is quite nice that we keep recognizable. Isn't it great when you go to a new board and you see a known avatar? I remember in one of my few posts on DTF (without avatar), someone asked me, are you Roger from STS? If I had remebered to put the avatar first, I am sure that question was not needed. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 am

WOW, Tylo !!! What gorgeous models you found, - and I learned something new about dino-families today !!! cheers

Roger wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

Thanks! Changing an avatar is actually an easy task. I am only one of that persons that enjoys to keep the same avatar. Avatars were created as little pictures to help identifying a member, a kind of logo, so, I think it is quite nice that we keep recognizable. Isn't it great when you go to a new board and you see a known avatar? I remember in one of my few posts on DTF (without avatar), someone asked me, are you Roger from STS? If I had remebered to put the avatar first, I am sure that question was not needed. Laughing

Hear ! Hear !! cheers

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 am

I always change mine It gives my profile a fresh new look, even my user name is still the same, even I wish that could be changed as well tbh...

Just never bothered asking that since I dunno where such things can be done even if it could be done in private.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:26 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
I always change mine It gives my profile a fresh new look, even my user name is still the same, even I wish that could be changed as well tbh...

Just never bothered asking that since I dunno where such things can be done even if it could be done in private.

Only Admins can change the usernames of the members. We are not apologist of it once it contributes to a certain depersonalization of the member among other more valid reasons. Though, we can change it for you, just use the private message system of the forum and ask us to do it. Fortunately, the most part were users that wanted to change to their real name what shows the level of confidence and familiarity of our community. Very Happy

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:12 am

Roger wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

Only Admins can change the usernames of the members. We are not apologist of it once it contributes to a certain depersonalization of the member among other more valid reasons. Though, we can change it for you, just use the private message system of the forum and ask us to do it. Fortunately, the most part were users that wanted to change to their real name what shows the level of confidence and familiarity of our community. Very Happy
PM sent Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:42 am

Gold Leader wrote:
Roger wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

PM sent Cool

Tylo is now Gold Leader! farao :)

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:02 am

This is Gold Leader standing by Cool cheers Crocodile

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:38 am

Gold Leader wrote:
This is Gold Leader standing by Cool cheers Crocodile

Laughing Laughing What a strange tittle this topic has now... who is Tylo? Wink

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next