Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures

Go down 
+16
Cyhyraeth
Steve170
sauroid
Taos
aandmkw
Sergey
remowshake
HKHollinstone
Kristie
Roger
SUSANNE
ken yeo
widukind
Ana
Kikimalou
scot(t)
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures   some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Thanks Steve! I did finally get the King Cheetah and I love it. I'm a convert: King Cheetahs are awesome. (Actually, in general, I've come to love the Cheetah much more since collecting animals. I do have a lot of Lions and Tigers. But compared to most other animals, I have a disproportionately large number of Cheetahs. For example, the only member of the Colorata "Big Cats" Box that I have is the running Cheetah. However, if there were more great Jaguar figures, I'd have those too; I'm a big fan of Jaguars.)

Steve170 wrote:

What species is the owl?

It is a Short-Eared Owl (Asio flammeus). (The nice thing about Kaiyodo is that they are very specific. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures   some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Andreas, here are some pictures of the Puffin and the Ryukyu Long-Tailing Rat (I hope that's the one you meant). The second picture in each set traces the joints of the figure visible in the first picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures   some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Many many thanks Scott!! sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures   some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

some Kaiyodo "puzzle" figures
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5