Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Can anybody help please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Can anybody help please?   Sat May 26, 2012 12:54 pm

I have a wonderful nice Starlux zebra since any months, now i see without a tail. I dont know if i get this zebra so or the tail is broken. But i cant find the tail. Can anybody please help with a answer what i can do? But i havent talent to modeling a new. scratch

Many thanks Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Sat May 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Poor zebra Sad

I hope you find out how the tail looks, so you can make a new one Shocked
And I also hope to see before/after pictures bounce Very Happy

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Andreas, as you probably know Christophe has 2 Starlux zebras, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Recently Jarda posted this topic about the restoration of a Jeol lioness tail made by Harriet, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy - at least Anna gives [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] some interesting tips! Very Happy
I believe that's is not enough and I hope you are brave enough to start your clinics project! bounce Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Sat May 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Yes Roger i know. But the problem is Starlux is other material and also on the afterbody is nothing for tail, not piece of a rest tail. scratch

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Sat May 26, 2012 3:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes Roger i know. But the problem is Starlux is other material and also on the afterbody is nothing for tail, not piece of a rest tail. scratch

Yes, I can see in my Starlux cave bear that the plastic is very hard and you will have a big trouble with it. Good luck! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 pm

Yes, I can see in my Starlux cave bear that the plastic is very hard and you will have a big trouble with it. Good luck! :)

Thank you Roger and Susanne. Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Sat May 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Andreas, as you probably know Christophe has 2 Starlux zebras, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oooooh! That lineol Zebra drunken

Andreas, I hope they are not as difficult to repair as the Breyers Crying or Very sad

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 am

No No No I'm sorry 'bout your zebbie. I really wish I could help. I only paint, not sculpt. I wish you all the best with your fix up! Hope someone kan give you some helpful tips.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Wed May 30, 2012 8:33 pm

No No No I'm sorry 'bout your zebbie. I really wish I could help. I only paint, not sculpt. I wish you all the best with your fix up! Hope someone kan give you some helpful tips.

Thank you!! Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Wed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm

I have indeed two STARLUX zebras Roger, but not the same model Wink

I guess STARLUX hardplastic is easier to convert than BRITAINS softplastic, I think some green stuff from Game's workshop would do the job. scratch

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Wed May 30, 2012 10:13 pm

I guess STARLUX hardplastic is easier to convert than BRITAINS softplastic, I think some green stuff from Game's workshop would do the job. scratch

Thank you Christophe! But what you mean with green stuff from games workshop? scratch

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Wed May 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Yes, I noticed you have 2 different models, I only placed here the link thinking that would be useful to Andreas see how do they look like to start rebuilding according with one of yours. Idea :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anybody help please?   Today at 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Can anybody help please?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Custom figures and accessories-
Jump to: