Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retired Breyer $1

Go down 
+6
ken yeo
SUSANNE
widukind
aandmkw
Roger
pipi6
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pipi6

pipi6

Country/State : Canada

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:10 am

I was shopping in a thrift store when I came across this little stablemates trailer with no price I went up to the till and asked the lady how much. she said 1 dollar! I bought it and some sculpty and went to work on making the roof and fixing the wheels
Before:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After:

Roof:

This isnt the best pic after I took this I did some re sculpting and made it bigger
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:34 am

I feel happy seeing a young girl like you saving a toy. Although I don't consider myself a old man I played a lot with handmade toys and everything was a toy at this time. 1 dolar, an inventive girl, and you have a nice trailer to use with your horses, congratulations! :)

pipi6

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:37 am

Thanks I have used t in the backgrounds for a couple photos already. Very Happy The only flaw is a orange spot above the veterinarian sign I can seem to scrub off. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:30 am

What a great find and a great fix. Nicely done and very creative.
Back to top Go down
pipi6

pipi6

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:52 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:13 am

Congratulations!! Nice find!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:15 am

That is a WONDERFUL trailer Shocked

It really tempts the imagination, - you did a great find, and a great restoration cheers
Like Roger I love to see when young people see the fun and possibilities in a great, old item sunny

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Congrats!! Good deal!!

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Well done!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
pipi6

pipi6

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 am

Thanks every one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vondan

Vondan

Country/State : USA / Oregon

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:03 am

I found the horses that would go with that play set last week for $1 each

Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:20 am

They are even NIB..
Congrats)))!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
pipi6

pipi6

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 pm

wow they are in mint condition! great find
Back to top Go down
Vondan

Vondan

Country/State : USA / Oregon

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:17 am

Not sure if I should open them, the Breyer are from 1979 and the Funrise from 1984. I get them cheap/used to use in table top games if they are a good sculpt to scale with what i'm doing, not really to collect by brand. The Funrise horse is a clydesdale, my grandfather ran away from home at 17 years of age with just $12 and ridding a clydesdale i need to find or make a miniture of my grand father to ride the clyde
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:53 am

The will find that the Breyer stablemates will be worth more in their boxes, as these two are in old packaging. There are some collectors who only collect models in their boxes and others who collect just the boxes !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Retired Breyer $1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retired Breyer $1   Retired Breyer $1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retired Breyer $1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Breyer-
Jump to: