Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?

Go down 
+16
JackyLovertjex
Cyhyraeth
Yurumi
scot(t)
dlfrogman
MartinH
bojan
pouchedrat
Kikimalou
castlerigg
widukind
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
Silver Unicornis
Numa
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? Empty
PostSubject: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Dear fellow collectors in Europe.

Can you please let me know which suppliers you would normally use to purchase your CollectA models?

CollectA will check to confirm if those suppliers are indeed placing orders for the latest models. I have already been told that MPV have not placed an order for any new CollectA products and hence will not be stocking these for a while.

It would be good to get an idea of where you are all purchasing your models from so let me know as soon as possible. If your usual supplier already sells some of the 2012 models then let me know which models they are missing which you are looking for.

Perhaps CollectA can help us in some way but we need to see your responses in order to move forward and help fans obtain the models they need as I know some of you in Europe are having difficulty in getting hold of CollectA.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:14 pm

In Poland it is possible to buy new models which came out in January - they showed up in April. I assume April models will be available here a bit later :)
As far as I know they are available in several stationary shops and at least one online shop.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm

That's nice news!
I have bought collecta from SP models, they're the only site I know that has a large'ish selection, even then most of the models are out of stock!

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Wed May 30, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:35 pm

Very nice of CollectA cheers cheers

Dexy is CollectA dealer for Serbia. Nothing of new models have arrived, and the offer of models issued till 2011 is not good as it should be. They have only female Baboon, only walking Spoonbill, only one model of donkey foal, no mountain goats, only one bull terrier, no white rhino calf, only one ostrich chick, no Dromedary, very small number of dogs imported... Generally, our distributor haven't imported much so far Crying or Very sad

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:34 pm

I am HORRIFIED affraid Absolutely chocked affraid

Already in January I made my orders for the new Collecta at MPV, and they keep telling me that they will arrive soon....and now you tell me they have not even ORDERED them affraid
I feel SO cheated Suspect Mad

So, PLEASE, yes ! If CollectA could possible give us an address of an on-line shop in Europe, - preferably Germany, as they have the lowest shipping costs drunken

Thankyou, Numaan, for a great initiative sunny flower flower sunny flower

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:32 pm

This year it is for me important. At the moment i have Rusty and it is also listed i think it was MPV. And Vivien tell that "Karstadt" will also sale CollectA. But i dont know because i dont look at the moment.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
In Poland it is possible to buy new models which came out in January - they showed up in April. I assume April models will be available here a bit later :)
As far as I know they are available in several stationary shops and at least one online shop.

Which online shop is that ??? Shocked

castlerigg

castlerigg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:36 pm

We have no CollectA models, and a Wants List of 24 CollectA animals which it looks as if we'll never see! At last, someone is making a pair of Sable Antelope and it seems we have no chance of getting them - it's very disappointing.

We have bought models from MPV (despite the postage cost!) in the past and had hoped that we might get some from them but no luck.

Sue & Lesley
castlerigg
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Susanne - zabawki.pl
But I have no idea if they sent abroad. Besides, whole site is in Polish only.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:54 pm

I can buy a few COLLECTA models in the "la Grande récrée" shop but they are 2010 models, even not 2011.

I used to buy my COLLECTA models on MPV,I'm now waiting for the giraffa since the others are still not available. No
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Mangalarga wrote:
Susanne - zabawki.pl

Thankyou very much, Magda Very Happy

WOW! They have SO many Collectas !!!!
And very good prices, - but the LANGUAGE Shocked drunken Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:09 pm

It looks like MPV needs a visit from a friendly seller from CollectA Wink

pouchedrat

pouchedrat

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm in the UK and I have yet to find any of the CollectA 2012 wildlife figures available from an outlet accessible to me; Eland, Sable Antelope, Water buck, Wildebeest etc. My primary plan of action has been to wait for these figures to appear on eBay from UK sellers at affordable cost. While I have seen the figures I want on eBay a few times, they are from overseas sellers and carry hefty international postage costs on top of the jacked-up figure price itself, which makes purchasing them from outside the UK far too expensive. I have intention to buy nearly all of the wildlife figures in CollectA's 2012 range, but at the moment will just have to wait to do so indefinitely; most frustrating!!!
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:16 pm

It's the same in Slovenia, no new models. There's in one distributer in our country, it is also on CollectA's website (distributors), but nothing new.

But what bothers me more, is that there's no CollectA in Austria, since it's one of the Europe's richest countries and they'd probably sell some figurines there.

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Mangalarga wrote:
Susanne - zabawki.pl

Thankyou very much, Magda Very Happy

WOW! They have SO many Collectas !!!!
And very good prices, - but the LANGUAGE Shocked drunken Laughing

Definitely good prices in Poland. Susanne, look at our language (and our prices!!!): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:52 pm

Czech Republic is lost... All news for 2011 are not on czech market yet and news for 2012 nowhere too Sad Sad Only some of them are available but it´s very very dificult to get them. Czech distributor is "lame" as I see it. scratch Crying or Very sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Bojan wrote:

Definitely good prices in Poland. Susanne, look at our language (and our prices!!!): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GOSH, - they are even more expensive than the few old ones that we can get here in Denmark affraid

MartinH wrote:
Czech Republic is lost... All news for 2011 are not on czech market yet and news for 2012 nowhere too Sad Sad Only some of them are available but it´s very very dificult to get them. Czech distributor is "lame" as I see it. scratch Crying or Very sad

When CollectA was new to me, I found the Danish agent/distributor og CollectA and called them.
The lady I spoke to did not even know they had that brand geek
You can call that commitment...not Evil or Very Mad

The little, local shop that has a few old ones said that she got them from a book shop that was closing down Laughing

dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:28 pm

Well my distributor is now saying that their shipment for the April releases will arrive here in the US on the 15th of June I had not idea it would take this long. I just hope everyone that ordered from me is patient and willing to wait. Mojo has not informed me when their April releases will be available so I have no idea. They just seem to show up at my door step....
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:14 am

Rusty, if you don't mind me asking, which ones are the April releases from CollectA? (Is that the group that includes the Red Panda, Opaki, and Giraffes? Or the group that includes the Giant Eland, Sables, and Striped Hyena?)
Back to top Go down
dlfrogman

Country/State : Idaho USA

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:41 am

Its all the antelopes, wildebeest, brown bears, Hyena, Red RIver Hog, Goose and gander, Brahmans, Capybara, Bearded Dragon, and the list goes on...... Basically the majority of what people ordered from me. So I am very frustrated right now that it has taken so long. I would have never decided to take the risk if I would have known they were going to be so far behind everywhere else in the world. Now I am going to be out alot of money because everyone is already going to have them.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:45 am

Thank you for answering my question, Rusty; I really appreciate it.

I'm so sorry that it is taking so long for them to release the April line in the US (and Europe apparently). I don't understand why they are out in Australia, but not here. That is extremely frustrating. I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 am

I am so sorry for you, Rusty !
But not in any doubt that you will have no problems selling them !

I also wish you all the luck in the world !!!!!

Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 am

I placed an order start march with many new MPV for 2012 Collecta.
In mid-April I received a MPV news letter information:
"With regard to the availability of new products we have now received the following information, which of course are not binding. The New Collecta have to date back from the originally adopted moved. We hope that the first part will be delivered to us in a few weeks.
With the new Mojoe should be available by August (of the fjord in April and the other horses in June)."
So far I have not received any message or an order. scratch

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:04 am

Well, here in Russia we just got some 2010 models (horses mostly) and several pieces from the 2011 release (horses as well). Wildlife range is very poor, and no 2012 (I believe we'll see them on our local market in 2020, at least.. Rolling Eyes )
Our local distributor Gulliver says nothing certain about the possibility to get the new models in the nearest future.
I even believe that those "new" (lol) 2010-2011 equines are not from Gulliver, but from some other retailer.

The same situation with Safari Ltd.
All my latest models I got from Utterlyhorses, handhwc.com and MPV, as well as from STS members. Our retailers (save Schleich) seem to be useless in this question. Rolling Eyes
So I'm glad that we have Rusty now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Yes, I do have a little bit problems.. They do sell some older models of Collecta in our local hobby/pet/garden shop though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? Empty

Back to top Go down

QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next