Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?

Go down 
+16
JackyLovertjex
Cyhyraeth
Yurumi
scot(t)
dlfrogman
MartinH
bojan
pouchedrat
Kikimalou
castlerigg
widukind
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
Silver Unicornis
Numa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:
Yes, I do have a little bit problems.. They do sell some older models of Collecta in our local hobby/pet/garden shop though.

Same here.. There is a chain that has some CollectA models (the latest are from 2010, I think). But they don't seem to restock even the older models and are just selling off what they have in the shelves.. And are probably never getting the new ones.

PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Hmm,
i'm confused:
when will which models apüear where?
what about the mysterious german reseller which was named long time ago?
still no webpage,..nothing,...

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Well, here in Russia we just got some 2010 models (horses mostly) and several pieces from the 2011 release (horses as well). Wildlife range is very poor, and no 2012 (I believe we'll see them on our local market in 2020, at least.. Rolling Eyes )
Our local distributor Gulliver says nothing certain about the possibility to get the new models in the nearest future.
I even believe that those "new" (lol) 2010-2011 equines are not from Gulliver, but from some other retailer.

The same situation with Safari Ltd.
All my latest models I got from Utterlyhorses, handhwc.com and MPV, as well as from STS members. Our retailers (save Schleich) seem to be useless in this question. Rolling Eyes
So I'm glad that we have Rusty now.

...It, s for Moscow and absolutely the same for S.-Petersburg! Sad Sad Sad And they are the largest cities of Russia (15 mln. + 5 mln.)! And what we can say about the rest cities? Nothing! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Well I wrote email to czech distributor of Collecta products and still no answer... it was a week ago Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:00 pm

I contact with a distributos who usually only sells to shops, but I am an exception and they sell the models to me and send them to me by mail.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?   QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

QUESTION: Are you having difficulty buying CollectA Models in Europe?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: CollectA-
Jump to: