Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig

Go down 
+12
Ana
Bruno C Monteiro
krista
Roger
Kikimalou
75senta75
SUSANNE
widukind
Kiana84
HKHollinstone
Kristie
Yurumi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yurumi

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig   Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 am

Many sunny many sunny thanks Roger, Harriet, Philip, Gabe, Christophe and Amy sunny Very Happy

Yes Amy, i know the Wink ...tell your husband the best regards, there are at least a madman(I! Laughing ) who take a lot of pictures of an animal Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers

Bongo

Country/State : Germany

Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig   Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Nice pictures.

A shame, the tapirs at Leipzig can not running in the natural sunlight, rain and other wheather, they can't enjoy raunning in fresh air or their beloved mudbath-because they don't have an outdoor exhibit, they live all the year round only INDOors.

And i thought, the modern zoos of the 21. century are going FORWARDS depending of their animal wlefare and NOT backwards !!

Unbelivable, the Tapir enclousure at Gondwanaland was to be planned for Sumatran Rhinos !

Leipzig is a good Zoo, but not Gondwanaland, which doesn't have ANY outdoor exhibit even for all the primates, cats, giant river otters, pygmy hippos, bat eared foxes ( in the wrong climate, too ! ),or Dik-Diks. Very sad, Sorry Leipzig, but thisn't the way keeping bigger mamals in the 21.century. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Malayan Tapirs in Action in the Gondwanaland at Zoo Leipzig
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2