Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!

Go down 
+16
Sergey
MartinH
m.davis.15
Numa
ken yeo
baltimore zoo
Gab
lucky luke
Rio
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
Nova
Gabe
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Wildheart
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:35 pm

MartinH wrote:

why is it always male okapi?

Male and female Okapi's look identical so it shouldnt make a difference. Besides many of the males in the animal kingdom are more stunning and easily identifiable for little kids such as the Male Ostrich, Antelope and thier horns, stags, peacocks, lions etc.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Male and female Okapi's look identical so it shouldnt make a difference. Besides many of the males in the animal kingdom are more stunning and easily identifiable for little kids such as the Male Ostrich, Antelope and thier horns, stags, peacocks, lions etc.

yeah but it is a difference... Schleich, Papo, Safari, Wild Republic... there is alway a male okapi and I want to have female...
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 am

Schleichzoo wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Horns ! female don't have horns rendeer
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Schleichzoo wrote:
MartinH wrote:

Horns ! female don't have horns rendeer
Yes, only males have horns!
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:40 am

Again the photos
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
More figurines not available to me! I think the bobcat is very nice!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 am

I've got some good news today. Very Happy

Ramona Pariente, the Safari ltd president, mailed me about the Indian rhinoceros my friends. Here is what she wrote : "FYI We are adjusting the rhino's face because of you." cheers

Congratulation to all of us drunken
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:43 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Ramona Pariente, the Safari ltd president, mailed me about the Indian rhinoceros my friends. Here is what she wrote : "FYI We are adjusting the rhino's face because of you." cheers

Congratulation to all of us drunken
Wow! That's amazing! How WONDERFUL! cheers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:54 am

Kikimalou wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yeah ,those black lines should vanish quickly, on the complete body of the Indian rhino! Shocked

Nobody seems to be impressed on the model of my friend Christophe... Rolling Eyes Laughing

There is still some serious people here Willy What a Face cyclops Laughing

I can't find or remember why i said this, and this way, but ok, it was late, very late...
Anyhow, i am happy that you could reveal most of the good news from Safari, and that they listened to you in the name of many collectors for the Indian rhino model, which looks great IMHO! cheers
But there are some more great models too, i love it when the news is there! cheers

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:38 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yeah ,those black lines should vanish quickly, on the complete body of the Indian rhino! Shocked

Nobody seems to be impressed on the model of my friend Christophe... Rolling Eyes Laughing

I can't find or remember why i said this, and this way, but ok, it was late, very late...
You said it when you posted a picture of a Cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:11 am

Could you tell Ramona to make the Indian rhino bigger!
4" tall and about 6.5" long!
As well as a Wildlife Wonders version!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:19 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I've lost my speech... If it's really so - it's a VERY good news! cheers cheers cheers

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:21 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
Could you tell Ramona to make the Indian rhino bigger!
4" tall and about 6.5" long!
Why bigger? I'd prefer it to be in scale with Schleich Indian rhino to display them together.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Cristophe,those pics were awesome!Thank you very much for the buzz!
I am sooooooooooo eager to buy my own capybara! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:45 pm

What a Face So many great new figures coming.... can't wait!!! but why no picture of the lesser kudu? confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:25 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
What a Face So many great new figures coming.... can't wait!!! but why no picture of the lesser kudu? confused
There's this picture of the lesser kudu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Very Happy I hadn't seen the Flickr page set. Must've just been left off the Facebook set. good to know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 pm

sphyrna18 wrote:
Very Happy I hadn't seen the Flickr page set. Must've just been left off the Facebook set. good to know. Thanks
You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:11 pm

K,
The Schleich Indian rhino's to small as well (For example, when put next to Schleich tigers(Which are no where half as good as Papo tigers), way to small!
Bengal tigers can get up to 500lbs, Indian rhinos can weigh over 6000 lbs, so as I keep saying, these toy companies need to start thinking "outside the box" and make the figures in proportion to each other! Lets see some big elephants, rhinos & hippos figures!
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Safari ltd is the only company wich make large animals, the wildlife wonders, indian elephant, Loxodonta, Giraffe Hippo , white Rhino , you can get those in midium and large scale.Safari ltd in the future probably going to make a large Indian Rhino.But remmeber my friend, that not every mom and dad have the money to buy large animals, for tight pockets you can buy a very nice midium scale from Safari ltd wildlife.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:56 pm

All I'm saying is...how hard is it to make an Indian rhino approximately 4"tall and 6.5" long?
Safari ltd's 07' Asian Elephant, 10' Asian Elephant and 08' Bison have similar sizes
and are all with in the 5-7 dollars range. That's affordable for mom and dad!
As far as the Wildlife Wonders series, which I love, they just dropped the ball this year by not making a few more animals!
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:21 pm

[Hello my friend , this is a great time to request any animal for 2011 to Safari ltd, you can reach them at Facebook and let them know what ever you think or need for the new for 2012.
I feel like the Indian rhino large could be a great new intro y a large scale but not too large in scale with the wildlife lions.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

You said it when you posted a picture of a Cyclops cyclops

Yes yes, i remember again, but i wasn't sure if the answer of Christophe was about this, haha. Laughing

By the way, i am a fan of animal-series that are in scale to eachother too, it is about time that manufacturers do so! Cool

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

Yes yes, i remember again, but i wasn't sure if the answer of Christophe was about this, haha. Laughing
By the way, i am a fan of animal-series that are in scale to eachother too, it is about time that manufacturers do so! Cool

cyclops
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 am

Anyhow, i am happy that you could reveal most of the good news from Safari, and that they listened to you in the name of many collectors for the Indian rhino model, which looks great IMHO! cheers
But there are some more great models too, i love it when the news is there! cheers [/quote]

i looove your avatar Willy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:39 am

Thanks Martin, but i have a new one already, as i change it every few days, haha. Wink
But i think, you ment the running bison...

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!   PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PICTURES of the Safari ltd 2011 releases!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next