Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Metallisuchus' collection

Go down 
+9
Roger
Kiana84
scot(t)
HKHollinstone
widukind
SUSANNE
Cyhyraeth
Tylosaurus
Metallisuchus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

Metallisuchus' collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:00 am

tyrantqueen wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:
tyrantqueen wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:
tyrantqueen wrote:
I agree, Photobucket is a good site, except when they disable your photos when their bandwidth runs out :X

It's nice to see a fellow DTF'er here too. The DTF is fun sometimes but I get sick of the childish arguments.

The Carnegie Cryolo is an awesome figure, I really need to get a hold of it sooner or later cheers
Great to have you here indeed Metallisuchus Cool Carnegie has an awesome Crylophosaurus although it's shame thety used parts of it for their Concavenator, that is more like some recycled figure with a fin on it's back and nothing else, which is a pity imo silent

Btw I do agree about the DTF, it's a place for fun reads sometimes, but it has it's cracks and its leaks, it seems they are showing What a Face
I think you've got the wrong person, I'm not Metallisuchus

silent

@Metallisuchus: I agree with what you were saying completely, and I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time at the DTF. If I was ever one of those people who were "on a high horse" or behaved badly towards you, I sincerely apologise for that pale
I was very thankful for your advice about the evolution topic thing as well Sad(o)): It was very kind of you to do that.
Oh noes, now I feel very bad here, my eyes have failed me, Sorries Sad Sad Sad

I have edited my post btw I love you I love you I love you
No worries, it's all good I love you I love you I love you
Aww thank youuss <3 <3 <3 I love you I love you I love you

Metallisuchus

Metallisuchus

Country/State : America

Metallisuchus' collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallisuchus' collection   Metallisuchus' collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:21 am

I agree Tylo, that Concavenator - I don't think I'll get it. When I first saw it, I thought it was a photoshop thing, as a joke because it looks like a combo of Giganotosaurus and Cryolophosaurus.

And Tyrant, no, you've always been cool in my opinion. Just a few misunderstandings here and there, but that's bound to happen when you're typing, and it wasn't anything harsh or anything. I actually forgot about that evolution thing. It took me a minute to realize what you were speaking of.

Regarding the DTF though, it's no big deal. Some people just came off condescending at times, that's all. It's not like there are people there I have any problems with.

Metallisuchus' collection
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: