Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild boars: An original and a copy

Go down 
+2
SommoDracorex
widukind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Wild boars: An original and a copy Empty
PostSubject: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:12 pm

I show my wild pigs and found this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is the original Yujin japanese wild boar (zodiac animals serie) and a copy made in china:

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:36 pm

The Yujin figure is the copy, I remember that here in Italy the second unknown boar was in circulation many years before the spread of the Yujin serie Wink

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:40 pm

SommoDracorex wrote:
The Yujin figure is the copy, I remember that here in Italy the second unknown boar was in circulation many years before the spread of the Yujin serie Wink

Really? Thats interesting, very interesting!! Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Does Yujin make copies affraid

They are both really nice models, but the Yujin one ist more nicely made Very Happy

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Interesting. I like both of the them. The only Yujin figures I have are a couple turtles, but I love them.
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 pm

they both look good. :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:29 pm

If anybody want, i would trade the copy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 pm

The original model is a PLAYVISIONS, which was often copycated in China Wink .

YUJIN used some PV molds in the 2000's. Usually, the YUJIN are better painted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild boars: An original and a copy   Wild boars: An original and a copy Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild boars: An original and a copy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Yujin-
Jump to: