Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set Empty
PostSubject: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm

I finally found the Anteater on Ebay and now after many, many years my Rainforest collection is complete. Set includes caiman, black spider monkey, jaguar, giant anteater, emerald tree boa, and armadillo. this is a very rare set by safari. i also have the complete forest and ocean set as well as the elephant and hippo from the african set. If anyone has the Authentics Arctic set please post pictures al i have seen are the musk ox, arctic fox, and walrus. i really want to see the rest thank you. Here is the Rainforest:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Congratulations completing your set!

Good luck tracking the other animals

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:54 am

I have the Rainforest,Forest,African and Arctic set.The Arctic set has as you have said a musk ox,walrus,arctic fox, a howling wolf-same as the forset set but white and a reindeer/caribou.Would like to put pics on here but have had no luck to date!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:04 am

Taos wrote:
I have the Rainforest,Forest,African and Arctic set.The Arctic set has as you have said a musk ox,walrus,arctic fox, a howling wolf-same as the forset set but white and a reindeer/caribou.Would like to put pics on here but have had no luck to date!

You are wellcome to mail the pictures to me ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) , and I will upload them for you Very Happy Very Happy

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: white wolf   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 am

i have it although i never knew it was part of the arctic set because they repainted the forest wolf white. i have the darker wolf as well.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:35 pm

These pictures are from Taylor ( Taos ) cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm

I found some pictures of some of the sets, look here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

The Arctic set is not in the catalogue from 2003...I wonder how old it is scratch

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set    Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm

since these are packs of six, i am guessing there is a polar bear also in this arctic set. please tell me if i am correct. scratch
there is also a brown bear in the forest set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set   Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Habitat Authentics Anteater and Complete Rainforest set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd.-
Jump to: