Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions

Go down 
+79
SilkySky
SyLoBe
baltimore zoo
Titwen
schleichsammler2008
Wildheart
Fisva
Haybale Farm
t3rry
Pluisje1998
A-J
reptileking
Mastiffcat
Maja-Maus
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
TugaHunter
Ana
Dorkan
SchleichHorsesForever
JonasV
Robert
Andy DC
trevok4
Tyler Loew
JackyLovertjex
Takama
Bongo
Roger
animalluvr6
somethin
STORMnl
Silver Unicornis
Andrea Benna
Menphis
schleich61
nyarlahotep
Joan Milelire
skysthelimit
cwaterfield
christinavanderschouw
essimon
widukind
lionlover
aheartforhorses
Sumo
Siobhan
pookyhorse
Tupolew Tu-154
Elros Alvar
stitch
pachyrhinosaurus
Barricade
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Rio
Saarlooswolfhound
saintgoku
animallover4jesus
Taos
Kristie
mollymesa
Chris Sweetman
bojan
Taylcoel
LittleLady
MartinH
Kiana84
Loridena
SUSANNE
quagga
pipi6
Sergey
SeanieP
scot(t)
Steve170
Master_Cat
krista
danizooschleich
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:20 am

I love the Dragon army set!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:43 am

Oh, no !!!!! What did they do to those fell ponies ??? pale

The Fell pony is a powerful, proud, small horse with almost no pony-character
and they made a family of cute, little ponies with large heads affraid
This ancient breed with clear links to the mounts of the knights, - it should look more like a small Friesian. Sad

Se pictures of the real ones [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Schleich makes cute models, but this time they really, really, really over-did it. I am horrified ! Suspect
I LOVE Fell ponies, and then look at this , - they might as well have made them pink, now they were at it No

Now my hope for horse-models is Papo, if only they don`t have too much success with this year`s "barbie"-horses What a Face

trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:18 am

now that they said 5 horses ive decided to cut my list down
AFRICA
lion
lioness
young lioness
lion cub
lion cub playing
hippo male
hippo female
hippo calf
leopard male
buffalo female
kudu female
hyena male
hyena female
young hyena
hyena pups
bonobo male
bonobo female with baby
bonobo baby
gazzelle male
cheetah male
cheetah cub
old male ostrich repaint
ASIA AND AUSTRALIA
yak cow
yak calf
black panther male
black panther female
black panther cub
koala
camel female
giant panda standing
giant panda cub
AMERICA
grizzly bear male
grizzly bear female
grizzly bear cub
black bear male
black bear female
black bear cub
jaguar sitting
jaguar cub standing
white tailed deer buck
white tailed deer doe
white tailed deer fawn
giant anteater
american alligator
ARCTIC AND ANTARTIC
polar bear male
polar bear cub
EUROPE
lynx male
fox bellowing
european wolf howling
european wolf standing(the shilloete)
european wolf pup
eurasian brown bear male
eurasian brown bear female
eurasian brown bear cub
SEA LIFE
blue whale
bowhead whale
sea lion bull
sea lion pup

the rest come later Very Happy

Last edited by trevok4 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:53 am

SUSANNE wrote:

This ancient breed with clear links to the mounts of the knights, - it should look more like a small Friesian. Sad
I'm very disappointed too Crying or Very sad More than a year ago, when we discussed probable horse breeds for (probably) 2012, I mentioned that I don't collect horses but I would love if some of big brands would make a good replica of Fell Pony... Well, I would STILL love to see a GOOD replica of Fell Pony

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 am

skysthelimit wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

I'm very disappointed too Crying or Very sad More than a year ago, when we discussed probable horse breeds for (probably) 2012, I mentioned that I don't collect horses but I would love if some of big brands would make a good replica of Fell Pony... Well, I would STILL love to see a GOOD replica of Fell Pony

Me too, - this is a disaster Sad

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
skysthelimit wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

And me too. They are just ugly :/ And the foal and mare of Hannoverian horses have the same posture... I think that they no longer put any effort in figures.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Why would they put any effort? Their market consists mainly of little girls who don't care about pose or acuracy. I start hating Schleich more and more.

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 pm

I don't hate it, I just don't like it Laughing

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Wildheart wrote:
Why would they put any effort? Their market consists mainly of little girls who don't care about pose or acuracy. I start hating Schleich more and more.

You're very wrong, Evil or Very Mad schleich is a brand from all the persons. Wink
I have a friend I like schleich gothic dark elves. :) :)
All the boys like the brand schleich, not, little girls.
Schleich make great models.
I collect Bayala and I'm a boy.
I'm a normal guy I have girlfriend and friends. Neutral

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Wildheart wrote:

You're very wrong, Evil or Very Mad schleich is a brand from all the persons. Wink

Álvaro, Mihnea is not saying that Schleich is a brand only for little girls. He's only saying that the brand is exagerating in cuteness, only because they found it has a lot of success with young girls but not only, of course. The excessive cuteness is very atractive, I find myself the ponies prety, but they doesn't look like the real ponies. Realism is not only when eyes look real, it is when we can find the characteristics of an animal in a figure. These ponies are ponies and they would be called with the name of another breed that it wouldn't make any difference for a general customer, but for someone that knows how a horse should look like it is not interesting, I guess. scratch
I am not a little girl and I collect Schleich, I don't hate the brand too, I understand why they make the figures with such a toyish looking, the explanation is on front page of the catalogue, but of course toys are made for children. Anyway, as I work in educational projects, I also agree that it is more educative for children to learn playing with animals that look like the real ones and not with animals that looks from a world of fantasy. :)
There are some fantasy lines that you love and collect, there is nothing wrong in it, but it would be nice to see the animal series free from it. Very Happy Very Happy

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks for the clarifications Roger, that's exactly what I want :)ed to say.

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Fisva wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
skysthelimit wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

And me too. They are just ugly :/ And the foal and mare of Hannoverian horses have the same posture... I think that they no longer put any effort in figures.

Oh, oh, indeed these figures don't resemble real Fell ponies Sad Evil or Very Mad But they could be other breed, they just need to update the name. Maybe there is still time to write to Schleich and inform them about the mistake scratch

I don't think little girls don't care, most of the horse loving girls have at least several books about horses and horses' breeds. It's very easy to find Fell ponies there and it's easy to compare and see the difference scratch In my opinion if brand produce figure with not accurate name that shall be changed. Otherwise customers (young girls and not only ) will complain when they discover mistake. Rolling Eyes If it's called just "riding pony" then no one will think there is anything wrong probably. Although head of the grey one doesn't look too pretty to me, I quite like brown one, looks like Exmoor ( I love you ) a little bit, if not the feathers on legs :)

I personally like the new Hannoverian mare Very Happy And I think there shall be more horses, in previous years there were more scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Roger wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Wildheart wrote:

Álvaro, Mihnea is not saying that Schleich is a brand only for little girls. He's only saying that the brand is exagerating in cuteness, only because they found it has a lot of success with young girls but not only, of course. The excessive cuteness is very atractive, I find myself the ponies prety, but they doesn't look like the real ponies. Realism is not only when eyes look real, it is when we can find the characteristics of an animal in a figure. These ponies are ponies and they would be called with the name of another breed that it wouldn't make any difference for a general customer, but for someone that knows how a horse should look like it is not interesting, I guess. scratch
I am not a little girl and I collect Schleich, I don't hate the brand too, I understand why they make the figures with such a toyish looking, the explanation is on front page of the catalogue, but of course toys are made for children. Anyway, as I work in educational projects, I also agree that it is more educative for children to learn playing with animals that look like the real ones and not with animals that looks from a world of fantasy. :)
There are some fantasy lines that you love and collect, there is nothing wrong in it, but it would be nice to see the animal series free from it. Very Happy Very Happy
I think schleich should release two categress called collector ...... And playtime toys or something like that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Thanks you Roger. Wink cheers cheers cheers cheers and sorry Wink
Yes maybe :)

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Loridena

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Maybe we just have to be patient... trends sometimes need some time until they achieve stuff like toys. But for some years its "in" to be natural, ecologic and so on. so maybe (and hopefully) schleich will see this trend and will go for more natural figurines. This overcute look is maybe in one or two years outdated. And I dont think that children always prefer this toyish look. They just prefer what they know. And unfortunately, many children never saw real cows, foxes, and so on. they just see animated animals with faces with a human expression on it... and so we got... a strangely smiling polar-bear Suspect

I really hope that Schleich will make some collectors-stuff (not only those repaints). I would love to see an albino-collection. From time to time there are news about albino animals that are born in zoos, why not make replicas of these? I just got a faible for white animals rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Roger wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Wildheart wrote:

...The Excelent comment my friend! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 pm

@ Álvaro/schleich

Agree.

I like all horses and i don' t hear the cry babys, i ignore their full diapers. Twisted Evil Laughing
The dragon rider with flail are also great.

Can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 am

Paka wrote:
@ Álvaro/schleich

Agree.

I like all horses and i don' t hear the cry babys, i ignore their full diapers. Twisted Evil Laughing
The dragon rider with flail are also great.

Can't wait to see more.

Dear Paka,

I read your nice comment and I need to tell you :

You can love or dislike every models of every brands, you can love or dislike every brands, you can comment the models, you can say you don't agree or don't agree with someone Very Happy

But nobody here is authorized to make comments or insults about other members who doesn't share your opinions. You have a very bad habit ! It's the last time we let you do this. If we read things like cry babies and full diapers again we will ban you.
We are fed up ! It is your last chance.

Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 am

I like all the models. especially the fell pony mare and the hannoveran mare.

I can't understand why soo much people don't like them. Sad

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 am

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I like all the models. especially the fell pony mare and the hannoveran mare.

I can't understand why soo much people don't like them. Sad

Indeed some collectors here don't like the pics and discussed their point. Some collectors also posted they love the new horses.
A "Everything is bad" topic would be very boring indeed, just as boring as "everything is so good" one Laughing
Collectors need to discuss these things and it doesn't matter to be on the "Lovers team" or on the "Disappointed lovers" team Wink
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:42 am

We just say what we like and what we don't like, that's all :) This is obvious that some people will love new ponies. But some of us demand from Schleich to make a good replica of an animal, because they've already shown that they can do that. They failed us in this case, because these Fell ponies don't look like real Fell ponies:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just make a comparison.
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:07 pm

i think the white tailed deer need to go so i hope we get new ones in 2013
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 pm

The texture of the photos are bad. Twisted Evil
The horses maybe is more real than in the photo Wink

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:11 pm

eurasian brown bears and grizzly bears to
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
The texture of the photos are bad. Twisted Evil
The horses maybe is more real than in the photo Wink

I hope Alvaro, but until we will see them in real we could only speak about the models on pics Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next