Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Loridena

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 am

concentrating mainly on the fantasy-line would be stupid. Not that I dont like the the elves, knights and stuff, they were the first figures I collected Embarassed especially because i think that schleich's fantasy figures are better than the ones from other companies. but i cant imagine, that these lines will ever be more than a "sideproject" to the traditional animal-production. If they would reduce the animal-line, they would resignate to all the competitors on the market... So lets hope that the market will getting interesting due to the competition cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Kiki I don't really know anything about the older companies, Hausser and Elastolin etc., and simply meant Schleich introduced the first oryx,out of Papo, Bullyland, CollectA, Safari, and Mojo (but again I may be wrong, like I said I don't know as much as the masters on this forum do Wink ) And I did not mean that they would completely retire their entire animal line, just that they might focus their efforts more on the fantasy lines. I like their fantasy lines as well, and am excited that some new knights are coming out, but I mostly collect animal figures. And again none of this has any base to what their retiring, it is only speculation and my worst nightmare. Shocked Laughing I am still excited to see what else they are introducing for this year. bounce
Back to top Go down
trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:53 pm

im not sure about what wildlife ones they will make now mabye chimps hippos and grizzly bears
Back to top Go down
zoomaster1994

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Many discontinue, but i think they will never stop with the animals line and new ones will come. The more there are going out, the more you get back. Stay positive, we only know this little information and its just October. I really like the new Marine Animals, love the turtle:) my favorites are comming for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://erwindamsma1994.webs.com/
Haybale Farm

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

they must be doing some new haflingers as the mare and gelding are retiring but the foals are staying?????? Sad scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:52 pm

ooooo! they're retiring the Ram! i hope that means they'll release a new one. What a Face I don't particularly care what breed, as long as it is a recognizable breed. although something other then Shropsire would be nice because Shropshire is already represented by the lovely new Ewe and Lamb. actually, i don't even care if it's a recognizable breed, as long as it is a nice sheep! geek

i would guess that they are retiring the New Heros b/c they are so expensive they didn't sell well. maybe they'll fix the animals to take off the gear and then release them individually! What a Face

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ooooo! they're retiring the Ram! i hope that means they'll release a new one. What a Face I don't particularly care what breed, as long as it is a recognizable breed. although something other then Shropsire would be nice because Shropshire is already represented by the lovely new Ewe and Lamb. actually, i don't even care if it's a recognizable breed, as long as it is a nice sheep! geek
I woud be happy to see new ram too cheers There is a hope for that Very Happy

i would guess that they are retiring the New Heros b/c they are so expensive they didn't sell well. maybe they'll fix the animals to take off the gear and then release them individually! What a Face

That would be great, as it would safe some of my money. Because I really don't need these funny fantasy human figures for which I would have to pay additional several euros. Very Happy I'm surprised that the lovely porcupine figure did not appear in regular wildlife range of schleich yet. scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:28 pm

as long as it is a nice sheep! geek

Yes, more sheep would be nice. I want a ram with horns, or a moufflon. bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

I'd loved the hyena and porcupine individually. The porcupine will not happen once it is not a shelf toy, the hyena was made with the colar belonging to the mold so they can not release them, I guess! :)
Anyway, due to Schleich children orientation, I believe they will release a gladiator with a lamb! Laughing Embarassed affraid Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Kiki I don't really know anything about the older companies, Hausser and Elastolin etc., and simply meant Schleich introduced the first oryx,out of Papo, Bullyland, CollectA, Safari, and Mojo (but again I may be wrong, like I said I don't know as much as the masters on this forum do Wink ) And I did not mean that they would completely retire their entire animal line, just that they might focus their efforts more on the fantasy lines. I like their fantasy lines as well, and am excited that some new knights are coming out, but I mostly collect animal figures. And again none of this has any base to what their retiring, it is only speculation and my worst nightmare. Shocked Laughing I am still excited to see what else they are introducing for this year. bounce

Wolfie, it is not a problem and I understand your idea but it is not true again, among the modern majors, the first who introduced a Gemsbok was SAFARI Ltd with its VW Gemsbok and calf.
SCHLEICH is a great brand in the Animal toy replicas history and a lot of young collectors began with SCHLEICH. It is normal you think they are the first to do a lot of things...
But SCHLEICH is not THE great brand in the animal toy replicas history, only one of the great brand, and it is already not so bad indeed. Sad(o)):

About Fantasy line, I see there is a lot of retired too so it is difficult to know the real SCHLEICH strategy. I guess we will know soon or later Laughing

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Maybe they are modifing them with better quallity and all the qualities that needed changing, hopefully they will suprise us with something Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 am

Embarassed I forgot the VW oryx from safari. Thank you Kiki. And yes I nkow they are not THE greatest brand, I feel that Mojo is soon to give them all a run for their money, but I have a fondness for them nonetheless... Oh well, my main concern is that we know the rest of releases soon! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Really strange politics.
They retire dogs new for 2012 (the same as with the riding sets released Autumn 2011 and already retired this year), although they seem to be quite good, but leave a strange and plain Icelandic stallion Rolling Eyes
And they leave old Arabian filly, but move away the newest one, the grazing foal. Why?
As for the new horses- I like the bay Fell Pony, but the others do not impress me. Hope to see some more new figures (for the spring and autumn releases),maybe they would be nicer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Anyway, due to Schleich children orientation, I believe they will release a gladiator with a lamb! Laughing Embarassed affraid Very Happy
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Laughing

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Yes :)

Blue Whale!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce And what scale? scratch

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 am

The Blue whale look fantastic!!

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:22 am

Yes but I hope the scale will be like the older ones not the small ones! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:29 pm

I think you can guess, that they are little and have not the scale like the older ones when you look at the prices. They are too small for great animals. The blue whale has no price yet, but I think it's the same scale like the ray, etc.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Yes but I hope the scale will be like the older ones not the small ones! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

If the scale is 1:32 like the old line was (or like the old line pretended to be) the blue whale would have to be almost 1 meter long XD

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Airport

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 pm

If the scale is 1:32 like the old line was (or like the old line pretended to be) the blue whale would have to be almost 1 meter long XD

This would be cool when the blue whale is 1 meter, but i think this is only a dream.
Back to top Go down
Andy DC

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:57 pm

I hope it is a big figures. Same size as the old sperm whale or that and hopefully of the same plastic as it was strong and detailed. However I feel it will be exactly the same size and material as the last blue whale.
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 am

I hope it is a big figures. Same size as the old sperm whale or that and hopefully of the same plastic as it was strong and detailed. However I feel it will be exactly the same size and material as the last blue whale.
Yes, I think the old blue whale was the only wrong schleich for me because it tried to run away again and again after buying it twice Laughing but it was one of my first and favourite! Crying or Very sad but i wish i could be here to see the new one lol!

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:54 am

Nice animals- but old species Very Happy

Now i will look for the subspecies of the orca and the manta Very Happy

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 am

Only the turtles and the blue whale is on my list.

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 am

Paka wrote:

This would be cool when the blue whale is 1 meter, but i think this is only a dream.

Yes, yes I know. It would have to be very expensive too Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Today at 9:50 am

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next