Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here we go again, the next project...

Go down 
+4
SyLoBe
widukind
skysthelimit
Philter4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

Here we go again, the next project... Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:29 am

Hello everyone, I have not been contributing very much in the last 2.5 months for several reasons. Many of you may know I was out of town for 7 weeks visiting my live animals in Florida, it was a great trip, I will start a thread on the trip with some photos of different things at some point but for now I still have not even downloaded all of the pictures I took.

My new mouflon ram is here, again as time permits I will have some photos of him for everyone to see. He is very attached to me which is good and bad, for now it is fantastic to have him walking at my heel like a very well trained dog but as he grows he will become even more confidant and independent so he is starting to wander away from me and soon he will have to stay in his pen. He has an acre on a hillside with rocks and trees to play around. The other reason it is bad is as he grows to maturity he will become aggressive around the rutting season and if he is not afraid of me it could be a bad time if he decides he wants me out of his way.

I've got several other babies, some wild jungle fowl I have from Southern India (sonnerat's jungle fowl) are on a nest with 3 eggs, they can lay up to 4 but this year I got 3 so I am happy. I have a new baby serval and leopard cat that were born but they are for someone else, while I am away from them for so long at a time I can't keep any new baby animals. One of the zebras also has a foal to add to the small herd.

Finally I put up a small building for my models to go into. Now that they are almost done I have to move them out of the work shop and into a place where they can be displayed. The problem is the building is not big enough for them so here is what I decided to do, I am going to start over on the Indian river. It will have to be smaller square footage but because I will have a much longer space I can add a lot more variation in the habitat. I will start taking photos as the model takes shape, today as the shelf goes up I'll start so you can all see from start to finish how I make the landscape and habitats for the animals.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:34 am

You'be been busy Very Happy
Can't wait to see the photos... cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:04 am

That sounds great Phil!! I cant wait to see the pics!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Wow! Ditto!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 pm

It is so exiting to read about all the things you are doing, and all your animals...even ZEBRAS Shocked

Congratulations with all the new babies, I wish you luck with the nesting fowl sunny

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:49 pm

That's amazing Phil, you have a serval and leopard! Oh I bet they're gorgeous.

That's a shame you have to start over on the Indian river, but it's really great you have a building to put all your work in.

Cannot wait to see the photos you've taken of your animals! So cute the mouflon follows you about.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:33 am

I am exited of reading your stories and looking forward for your photos!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:15 am

Nice to know all these exciting news! Very Happy Looking forward to see more! bounce bounce

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 pm

I have decided that since this is a diorama build thread I should move it to the proper category so here is a link to the rest of the thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this wasn't too much of a hassle to move over here to see the work I'm doing and I hope you enjoy the first photos of the new diorama.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again, the next project...   Here we go again, the next project... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again, the next project...
Page 1 of 1