Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

appaloosa history

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: appaloosa history   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:10 pm

i was just wondering if anyone knew if there was an older appaloosa horse before the one that was released in 1997? and does anyone think they should release a new one or at least a family to go with it for 2013?
here is the picture for the 13229 and the 13271
on the left is the 13229 and on the right is 1371:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
appaloosa horse
appaloosa horse :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:27 am

Appaloosas are one of my favorite breeds, so I would welcome some new ones. :)

Here is a photo of my Made in Germany 13229 and Made in China 13271.

It would be hard to pick a favorite of the two as I like them both VERY much. But I have a soft spot for "Traveller" as he comes to me from TWO very nice forum members. :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:09 am

Those are the only two Schleich has made. They are some of my favorites as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:40 am

They are some nice models! I have the newer one of the two. The other one is still on my wish list. I think it would be nice for them to make some new appaloosa's seems they retired the others. I think they should start from scratch tho. If they made a mare and foal for the stallion/gelding (can't remember of the top of my head what it is) it would be out of place. They make the models so different these days. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 am

The old one even cam as an add-on in a puzzle Very Happy

You can see Sues Schleich puzzles [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] drunken

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:17 am

thanks from all of you. its very strange they haven't thought of making new ones yet. if they did it would defently be at the top of my wish list cheers cheers Very Happy but is there an even older version of the one that was released in 1997?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 am

No that one is the oldest.
There were no appaloosa among the classics or bendies either Wink

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
No that one is the oldest.
There were no appaloosa among the classics or bendies either Wink
very strange how they've not really done anything, probably more bothered on making new breeds although the spots on the back of the horse would be quite attracting for people to buy making it more popular. cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm not sure Schleich will make new Appaloosas soon. But you can find a lot of Appaloosas in Schleich like brands.
Safari has a beautiful mare and foal, Papo also has it, CollectA in 2 colours from Deborah or the recently done in 2012 Mojo Appaloosas by Ana Dobrowolska. :)
My favourite of all is this repainted one that is a unique piece and belongs to Ana's Mother! I love you

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Ohhhhh! It is GORGEOUS cheers

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm not sure Schleich will make new Appaloosas soon. But you can find a lot of Appaloosas in Schleich like brands.
Safari has a beautiful mare and foal, Papo also has it, CollectA in 2 colours from Deborah or the recently done in 2012 Mojo Appaloosas by Ana Dobrowolska. :)
My favourite of all is this repainted one that is a unique piece and belongs to Ana's Mother! I love you
wow! that looks so detailed. what brand is it from?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 pm

It is one of the new Mojo horses. created by "our" Ana Dobrowolska, here re-painted for her mother Very Happy

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:40 pm

It is one of the new Mojo horses. created by "our" Ana Dobrowolska, here re-painted for her mother Very Happy
Thanks! The repraint is fantastic Shocked

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 pm

That repaint is just gorgeous. wow. I am green with envy.
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:57 pm

That repaint is just gorgeous. wow. I am green with envy.
i agree. it must of taken ages with a lot of concentration to paint this, if only schleich were able to do this Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: appaloosa history   Today at 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down

appaloosa history
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1