Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toobs you'd like to see

Go down 
+16
joshgreer
weaselfan93
Bowhead Whale
Metallisuchus
Kikimalou
Katty
Meerkat
baltimore zoo
Ana
STORMnl
SUSANNE
Taos
skysthelimit
widukind
A-J
Sumo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ToxicHyena

ToxicHyena

Country/State : Mechanicsville , Maryland, USA

Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm

I would DIE to see a Hyena tube. Shocked

Spotted Hyena (Standing alert, aggressive pose,stalking) with two baby cubs
Striped Hyena (Sniffing the ground, Posing mane raised, looking forward) A few cubs
Brown Hyena (walking, standing it's ground)
Aardwolf (lesser hyena/Termite Hyena) possibly a walking pose or a standing pose maybe it's head tilted sideways looking around

I would love this to happen so very much, even if I only bought it for the spotted hyenas a good verity is what makes a tube super fun. bounce

Quote :
Collector of all things Spotted Hyena!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/87962687@N03/
ToxicHyena

ToxicHyena

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Metallisuchus wrote:
Yes, children can be creepy - talking to "imaginary" friends and all that. Just watch "Pet Cemetery"!

And yeah that's what I was going for - different types of aliens. It was nice to see a list of those types. I'm guessing that by reptilian you meant the ones worshipped by the Dogon?

YES, children can be creepy. And it's Dagon, the great ocean god.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm

ToxicHyena wrote:

Striped Hyena (Sniffing the ground, Posing mane raised, looking forward) A few cubs
Aardwolf (lesser hyena/Termite Hyena) possibly a walking pose or a standing pose maybe it's head tilted sideways looking around

I would love this to happen so very much, even if I only bought it for the spotted hyenas a good verity is what makes a tube super fun. bounce
Awww, that would be so awesome! Very Happy Hyenas have been so disparaged by pretty much everyone since forever - and modern media still routinely represents them as unnatural monstrosities. Evil or Very Mad It's about time these fascinating animals got a little respect!

Back to top Go down
ToxicHyena

ToxicHyena

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Sumo wrote:
ToxicHyena wrote:

Awww, that would be so awesome! Very Happy Hyenas have been so disparaged by pretty much everyone since forever - and modern media still routinely represents them as unnatural monstrosities. Evil or Very Mad It's about time these fascinating animals got a little respect!

They are most favorite animal in the world, Spotted spicificaly!
Your correct, DON'T GET ME STARTED LMAO Evil or Very Mad Spotted hyenas in particular are subjected to this. Because people know so very little about the truth about animals.. let's just say "the lionking". And I won't rant any further.

Thank you for the respect to what I consider "My kind". Embarassed

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 am

Taos wrote:
Would like to see the following
Wild Sheep and Goats
Yes!

Metallisuchus wrote:
I just now came up with the idea of an "evolution series" toob. If you don't get what I mean, they could pick a type of animal and give it a toob with all of it's ancestors. I'm sure horse-enthusiasts would get a kick out of an 'Equids through the ages' toob, complete with Eohippus.
Brilliant!

Bowhead Whale wrote:
And what about those?

7- BACKYARD BIRDS TOOB
a) Singing Sparrow
b) Robin
c) Blue Jay
d) Red Cardinal male
e) Red Cardinal female
f) Black-Eyed Junco
g) White-Cheeked Chickadee
h) Mourning Dove
i) Rock Pigeon
j) Steller's Jay

8- SUIDEA TOOB
a) Babyrussa
b) Bearded Pig
c) River Hog
d) African Wart Hog
e) Wild Boar
f) Giant Forest Hog
g) Visayan Warty Pig
h) Pigmy Hog
i) Vietnam Warty Pig
j) Sulawesi Warty Pig

And nobody else than me would love a Lost Liners toob? Sad
both excellent ideas!

Bowhead Whale wrote:
And I'm REALLY REALLY the only one who would love a Lost Liners Toob? Sad
and yes, i do love the idea. i wouldn't get it, but i'd probably LMAO in the store when i saw it. Can i put in a vote for the Pennsylvania, the Mississippi steamboat the killed Mark Twain's brother when it blew up.

oh and of course, i want a sheep toob! or toobs, since there are plenty of sheep breeds. What a Face

Metallisuchus

Country/State : America

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 am

ToxicHyena wrote:
Metallisuchus wrote:
Yes, children can be creepy - talking to "imaginary" friends and all that. Just watch "Pet Cemetery"!

And yeah that's what I was going for - different types of aliens. It was nice to see a list of those types. I'm guessing that by reptilian you meant the ones worshipped by the Dogon?

YES, children can be creepy. And it's Dagon, the great ocean god.

No, I know about Dagon (great movie too!). But there's a tribe in Africa called the Dogon who worship reptilian gods (aliens) from Sirius B.

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Toobs you'd like to see - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toobs you'd like to see
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3