Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Toobs you'd like to see

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ToxicHyena



Country/State : Mechanicsville , Maryland, USA
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-09-09
Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm

I would DIE to see a Hyena tube. Shocked

Spotted Hyena (Standing alert, aggressive pose,stalking) with two baby cubs
Striped Hyena (Sniffing the ground, Posing mane raised, looking forward) A few cubs
Brown Hyena (walking, standing it's ground)
Aardwolf (lesser hyena/Termite Hyena) possibly a walking pose or a standing pose maybe it's head tilted sideways looking around

I would love this to happen so very much, even if I only bought it for the spotted hyenas a good verity is what makes a tube super fun. bounce

_________________
TOXIC HYENA STUDIOS ©

Quote :
Collector of all things Spotted Hyena!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/87962687@N03/
ToxicHyena



Country/State : Mechanicsville , Maryland, USA
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-09-09
Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, children can be creepy - talking to "imaginary" friends and all that. Just watch "Pet Cemetery"!

And yeah that's what I was going for - different types of aliens. It was nice to see a list of those types. I'm guessing that by reptilian you meant the ones worshipped by the Dogon?

YES, children can be creepy. And it's Dagon, the great ocean god.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
TOXIC HYENA STUDIOS ©

Quote :
Collector of all things Spotted Hyena!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/87962687@N03/
Sumo



Country/State : Norway
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-12-19
Posts : 1048

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would DIE to see a Hyena tube. Shocked

Spotted Hyena (Standing alert, aggressive pose,stalking) with two baby cubs
Striped Hyena (Sniffing the ground, Posing mane raised, looking forward) A few cubs
Brown Hyena (walking, standing it's ground)
Aardwolf (lesser hyena/Termite Hyena) possibly a walking pose or a standing pose maybe it's head tilted sideways looking around

I would love this to happen so very much, even if I only bought it for the spotted hyenas a good verity is what makes a tube super fun. bounce
Awww, that would be so awesome! Very Happy Hyenas have been so disparaged by pretty much everyone since forever - and modern media still routinely represents them as unnatural monstrosities. Evil or Very Mad It's about time these fascinating animals got a little respect!

_________________
Stuff you should be reading:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
ToxicHyena



Country/State : Mechanicsville , Maryland, USA
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-09-09
Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would DIE to see a Hyena tube. Shocked

Spotted Hyena (Standing alert, aggressive pose,stalking) with two baby cubs
Striped Hyena (Sniffing the ground, Posing mane raised, looking forward) A few cubs
Brown Hyena (walking, standing it's ground)
Aardwolf (lesser hyena/Termite Hyena) possibly a walking pose or a standing pose maybe it's head tilted sideways looking around

I would love this to happen so very much, even if I only bought it for the spotted hyenas a good verity is what makes a tube super fun. bounce
Awww, that would be so awesome! Very Happy Hyenas have been so disparaged by pretty much everyone since forever - and modern media still routinely represents them as unnatural monstrosities. Evil or Very Mad It's about time these fascinating animals got a little respect!

They are most favorite animal in the world, Spotted spicificaly!
Your correct, DON'T GET ME STARTED LMAO Evil or Very Mad Spotted hyenas in particular are subjected to this. Because people know so very little about the truth about animals.. let's just say "the lionking". And I won't rant any further.

Thank you for the respect to what I consider "My kind". Embarassed

_________________
TOXIC HYENA STUDIOS ©

Quote :
Collector of all things Spotted Hyena!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/people/87962687@N03/
Mastiffcat



Country/State : California
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-06-26
Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Would like to see the following
***
Wild Sheep and Goats
***
Yes!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just now came up with the idea of an "evolution series" toob. If you don't get what I mean, they could pick a type of animal and give it a toob with all of it's ancestors. I'm sure horse-enthusiasts would get a kick out of an 'Equids through the ages' toob, complete with Eohippus.
Brilliant!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And what about those?

7- BACKYARD BIRDS TOOB
a) Singing Sparrow
b) Robin
c) Blue Jay
d) Red Cardinal male
e) Red Cardinal female
f) Black-Eyed Junco
g) White-Cheeked Chickadee
h) Mourning Dove
i) Rock Pigeon
j) Steller's Jay

8- SUIDEA TOOB
a) Babyrussa
b) Bearded Pig
c) River Hog
d) African Wart Hog
e) Wild Boar
f) Giant Forest Hog
g) Visayan Warty Pig
h) Pigmy Hog
i) Vietnam Warty Pig
j) Sulawesi Warty Pig

And nobody else than me would love a Lost Liners toob? Sad
both excellent ideas!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And I'm REALLY REALLY the only one who would love a Lost Liners Toob? Sad
and yes, i do love the idea. i wouldn't get it, but i'd probably LMAO in the store when i saw it. Can i put in a vote for the Pennsylvania, the Mississippi steamboat the killed Mark Twain's brother when it blew up.


oh and of course, i want a sheep toob! or toobs, since there are plenty of sheep breeds. What a Face

_________________
carolynn
Back to top Go down
Metallisuchus



Country/State : America
Age : 34
Joined : 2012-06-04
Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yes, children can be creepy - talking to "imaginary" friends and all that. Just watch "Pet Cemetery"!

And yeah that's what I was going for - different types of aliens. It was nice to see a list of those types. I'm guessing that by reptilian you meant the ones worshipped by the Dogon?

YES, children can be creepy. And it's Dagon, the great ocean god.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No, I know about Dagon (great movie too!). But there's a tribe in Africa called the Dogon who worship reptilian gods (aliens) from Sirius B.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Toobs you'd like to see   Today at 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Toobs you'd like to see
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Reviews of Safari toobs (pleasant surprises inside!)
» New Toob ideas for Safari Ltd

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd.-
Jump to: