Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+15
schleichsammler2008
Numa
Ana
baltimore zoo
landrover
Gabe
Kristie
Sumo
HKHollinstone
lucky luke
bojan
SUSANNE
scot(t)
widukind
Kikimalou
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Another very fine addition IMHO those days : The new Capybara is at home and I'm very happy to have it and share some pics with you.

Only a very few capybara models were made in the past, a few China models, the two Phat co and the 2011 SAFARI ltd. So it's really a joy for me to welcome this one  Cool

And now some pics  bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A few pics with the SAFARI ltd capybara

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:45 pm

I like this and think i will add it too to my zoo!! Thanks Kiki!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 pm

this is just fantastic. Collecta reigns supreme this year. (Until the next Papo or Mojo comes out.)

Great pictures Christophe.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:01 pm

One more beauty from CollectA cheers
Is the head a little bit too pointed ? Or is there a difference between the head of males and females?
This lovely model has jumped into the top of my wishlist Very Happy

Thankyou for the great walk-around, Christophe flower sunny flower

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:50 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Is the head a little bit too pointed ? Or is there a difference between the head of males and females?

Some looks more like the SAFARI ltd indeed but... Maybe this pic is your answer  Wink

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 pm

First Red River Hog, now this beauty. Thank you for brilliant photos, especially the comparison with Safari Capybara. cheers

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:58 pm

widukind wrote:
I like this and think i will add it too to my zoo!! Thanks Kiki!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

cheers Cool I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Some looks more like the SAFARI ltd indeed but... Maybe this pic is your answer  Wink

Yes, they can look very different  Very Happy
Do you think that one it is a female? Or a youngster ? scratch

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 pm

It's an amazing model, the paintwork is beautiful - congratulations Christophe! Gorgeous photos, your camera take such fantastic close ups. cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 pm

What a lovely little capy! Very Happy I had the pleasure of meeting some of these little cuties last month at the zoo and promptly fell in love... guess I'll have to get this one.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 pm

I love, love, LOVE him!!!! Thank you for the pictures, Christophe!

I must have one.

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:17 am

Wow, he's gorgeous! Congrats and thanks for the photos! cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:51 am

scot(t) wrote:
this is just fantastic. Collecta reigns supreme this year. (Until the next Papo or Mojo comes out.)

Great pictures Christophe.

I agree with you,Really fascinating.

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:57 am

Overall, I prefer the Safari capy, except for the dark brown color(CollectA color's better). CollectA looks a bit to chubby in the belly and too humpbacked.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
Overall, I prefer the Safari capy, except for the dark brown color(CollectA color's better). CollectA looks a bit to chubby in the belly and too humpbacked.

So I missed something Balti scratch Because I thought like you until I have the COLLECTA in hands. I can't say the COLLECTA is better than the SAFARI Ltd but they can live together and I'm unable to choose only one now drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes, they can look very different Very Happy
Do you think that one it is a female? Or a youngster ? scratch

Kristie wrote:
I love, love, LOVE him!!!! Thank you for the pictures, Christophe!
I must have one.

-Kristie

The only thing I can say about the COLLECTA is "if it is a male, he is very very very shy then Laughing "
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:16 am

I think the Safari just needs a lighter re-paint and it will be perfect. Just not wild about the CollectA version. However, I love their red river hog and striped hyena!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
It's an amazing model, the paintwork is beautiful - congratulations Christophe! Gorgeous photos, your camera take such fantastic close ups. cheers cheers

cheers Thank you Harriet Very Happy I'm especially proud of them because my Nikon D70s is dead and buried now and the new pics are made without the help of my Macro lense Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:23 am

Beautiful walkaround Kiki! This is lovely figure of capybara Very Happy I just love the photos and color of background too Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I am glad many of you like this, this model is indeed based on the above picture - the face here is a little longer. No Capy is exactly the same.  The CollectA model is a female.  The size is a little smaller than the Safari model as I believe that size was too big.

Enjoy! :-)
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Congratiolations! cheers
I don't collect Collecta yet! But I think they make perfect figures! I must begin to collect them! Wink

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Dr.Narayanan

Dr.Narayanan

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Kiki , I just admire your photographic sense .....BRILLIANT stills Surprised
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

cheers Thank you Harriet Very Happy I'm especially proud of them because my Nikon D70s is dead and buried now and the new pics are made without the help of my Macro lense Suspect
Oh your camera died! I think mine is on it's way out too, it doesn't seem to perform as well as it used to.
What camera do you have now then? Or do I remember you had the D300?

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Numaan wrote:

.... The CollectA model is a female. The size is a little smaller than the Safari model as I believe that size was too big.

Enjoy! :-)

Ohh, yes ! Of course she is a female ! She has babies cheers

I hope so much to get the whole family, I am sure bounce

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 pm

"The size is a little smaller than the Safari model as I believe that size was too big."
N, don't quite understand you saying too big, since their are so many scales.

*From the photo, the capy is leaner than the figure produced.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou   The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2012 COLLECTA capybara walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next