Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Maia & Borges water birds

Go down 
+18
ze_neto
schleich61
scot(t)
jarda
75senta75
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Tiermann
Steve170
Sumo
ken yeo
Kristie
sauroid
Ana
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
stitch
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 pm

You are wellcome Frank Wink

WOW! And also new coral fish bounce bounce
Do you know if they will be completely new fish, or the old ones with new painting ?

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:12 pm

I want the ducks!!! Many many thanks for this information! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 pm

I need to study it! scratch study I don't have Paypal so EBAY will not be a solution for me. As a Portuguese brand I need to contact them to see if they are distributing also in Portugal or mostly in Germany as usual. I'm very happy with that news you shared with us and I hope M&B continues with new animal figures. bounce Very Happy

stitch

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:45 pm

@ susanne: I think the fish should be compleatly new.

@ Roger: Can´t you pay with bank transfer ? I think that you will get them in your country, soon.
Back to top Go down
http://figurenfundgrube.de
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:58 pm

stitch wrote:
@ susanne: I think the fish should be compleatly new.

@ Roger: Can´t you pay with bank transfer ? I think that you will get them in your country, soon.

WOW! New fish ! I can`t wait bounce tongue

Roger, they DO take bank transfer ( I checked), but I think you can get the ducks cheaper if you find them locally, don`t you ?
It could be very interesting if you find s seller in Portugal Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:20 am

Thanks for info! Yes, I'll try to find them locally! bounce bounce

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:56 am

Those are great birds, I like them a lot. I will never see them here though, I think sell mainly in Germany and Portugal

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 am

They are gorgeous! I love them cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks for info! Yes, I'll try to find them locally! bounce bounce

monkey bounce monkey bounce monkey bounce Roger, I want some too bounce monkey bounce monkey bounce monkey
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 pm

I'll let everybody know if I can find them here! Very Happy Laughing

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Thank you for pointing that out. I've found it here in Germany:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm

75senta75 wrote:

Thanks for the link! That's a very interesting place to waste some money! affraid I have a little hope of finding them here. bounce Very Happy bounce flower

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:00 am

75senta75 wrote:

Is this bad translation or almost 40 Euros for shipping?

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:05 am

Steve170 wrote:
75senta75 wrote:

Is this bad translation or almost 40 Euros for shipping?
I think it's only 8 to 18 euros

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
stitch

stitch

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:21 am

figurenfundgrube.de

only 3,60 shipping worldwide ! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://figurenfundgrube.de
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:07 pm

75senta75 wrote:

"...und bringt teilweise "neue" Tierfiguren heraus, die mit den alten Schleich Formen hergestellt werden. Diese Figuren haben eine neue Bemalung erhalten."

If I understand this German text well, M+B uses the old Schleich molds (and new painting) to produce "new" figures under M+B name? I am not Schleich expert, so please can You - more experienced collectors - confirm if these water fowl birds have their counterparts in any older Schleich figures?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 pm

No, they do not ! Wink
And several of the whales and sharks are not Schleich moulds either, - or the dogs.
Actually M&B has a looooong range of comic figures which is their main line of products Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Susanne is right, Schleich used original M&B moulds and introduced them in their range. Mainly those from sea life. What happens is that we know better Schleich brand and think in these replicas as originally from Schleich when they are really from Maia & Borges.
Figures like the dogs, penguin, otters, puffin and these new birds were never used by Schleich.

A good example is the tropical fishes, they were originally produced by M&B and then introduced in Schleich range with different painting.
Curiously this year Schleich descontinued the remaining original M&B moulds from their range and we see a completly new line of birds from the Portuguese brand.
I hope it means that M&B is trying to see how their animal lines work in the market again. I wish all luck to these brand and congratulate it for introducing such an interesting series with some unusual species. If that line goes well maybe the brand will surprise us in near future? bounce bounce
I think that serious Schleich collectors will have an uncomplete collection if M&B figures are not present in their collections. Not only because their moulds were an important part of some Schleich series as well as M&B sculptors contributed largely to the Schleich design we appreciated some years ago. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 pm

WOW Shocked

Thankyou for all this WONDERFUL information, Roger, I am very exited to know this !!!!
I knew, of cours, that the cooperation between M&B and Schelich goes a long way back, but not that Schleich borrowed the moulds from M & B .
It makes good sence, though ! Why would Schleich make a completely new range of 6 models, and then scrab it after only 2 years? Moulds are enormously expensive Rolling Eyes scratch

Ohhh, yes, I hope and pray that M&B will get enormously successful ! cheers

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Quote :
...und bringt teilweise "neue" Tierfiguren
heraus, die mit den alten Schleich Formen hergestellt werden. Diese
Figuren haben eine neue Bemalung erhalten."

I have ask the seller: These words refers to the series of see animals, such photos as Susanne has already shown very nicely.

Today my M&Bs are coming in, see the photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

M&B swan on the left side and Schleich on the right-hand side.

Schleich on the left and M&B on the right-hand side.

Schleich on the left, M&B on the right.

Schleich mallard duck and M&B (last row, right side).

_________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Roger, I think, you are absolutly right!

_________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Big congratulations Yvette and many thanks for the link!! cheers cheers

Most of this birds are absolutly must haves for me for the next month. sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 pm

WOW! Yvette, they are fantastic cheers

I can`t wait to get them bounce bounce

I have been babbeling about water fowl whenever we were talking about new models, - and here they are cheers

Beautyful, wonderful pictures ! Comparisons and all , thankyou, thankyou sunny flower

Now I will hurry back and look more at your pictures Very Happy

Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:17 pm

At the risk of repeating myself, wow! Very Happy They're beautiful, and I can't get over how rare it is to see any kind of non-mallard duck model...

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 pm

I SO much hope that the GM of M & B sees this Shocked drunken

Please, please there are SO many wonderful, exotic, strange and interesting waterfowl cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Maia & Borges water birds   The new Maia & Borges water birds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Maia & Borges water birds
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next