Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 The Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: The Hunter   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am

In the early morning a Stegosaur breaks through the undergrowth, in search of her lost herd.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She passes through the trees and…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
calls out, but there was no answer, however…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
something did hear her call and appeared a little while later...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Allosaurus had picked up her scent and was now in pursuit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He stopped to sniff the air
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
By this time the stegosaur was on the ridge making her way down to the forest…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But quickly catching up, the Allosaurus passed along the same place
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After hours of walking through the dense forests, it was evening time when she came out into the open, by the cliffs…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But she was not alone for the Allosaurus was now hot on her tail
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It wasn’t till she’d reached the cliffs did she see who was following…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She bolted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But came to a dead end and was cornered, she turned to face her hunter…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Allo stepped closer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Instead of being defeated, she charged the Allosaurus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And with one last push off the cliff…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the Allo plunged to his death
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy


Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe



Country/State : NY
Age : 33
Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 1180

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:20 pm

I read your story while having breakfast. Very Happy
Much better than reading newspaper!

_________________
Born to be Wild and Free!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I read your story while having breakfast. Very Happy
Much better than reading newspaper!
Laughing Thanks Gabe sunny
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
zbyszek



Country/State : Gliwice,Poland
Joined : 2010-04-18
Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Great pictures Harriet. How much expression and drama. Jurassic Park in the lens.Tianic strugggle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IMHO this photo is super. This cry of despair. Prehistoric theater of life and death
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Thank you zbyszek, I'm glad you enjoyed the story and pictures cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw



Country/State : Gardendale, TX
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2354

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Awesome story and photos. I had a sense that I was there, experiencing the whole scene. Thanks so much for sharing.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Awesome story and photos. I had a sense that I was there, experiencing the whole scene. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thank you Amy!! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Lasersword1973



Country/State : Philippines
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-04-04
Posts : 705

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Very impressive story and photography, Harriet. cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very impressive story and photography, Harriet. cheers
Thank you Ron! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15191

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Very good movie Harriet, actors, light, scenes, intelligent use of the depht of field, good story : You need a price cheers king
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Very good movie Harriet, actors, light, scenes, intelligent use of the depht of field, good story : You need a price cheers king
Thank you very much Christophe! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Yurumi



Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-04-08
Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:44 am

How forever perfect, Harriet!!! Very Happy
BG
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How forever perfect, Harriet!!! Very Happy
BG
Thank you Ralf!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH
Moderator


Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
In the early morning a Stegosaur breaks through the undergrowth, in search of her lost herd.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She passes through the trees and…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
calls out, but there was no answer, however…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
something did hear her call and appeared a little while later...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Allosaurus had picked up her scent and was now in pursuit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He stopped to sniff the air
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
By this time the stegosaur was on the ridge making her way down to the forest…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But quickly catching up, the Allosaurus passed along the same place
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
After hours of walking through the dense forests, it was evening time when she came out into the open, by the cliffs…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But she was not alone for the Allosaurus was now hot on her tail
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It wasn’t till she’d reached the cliffs did she see who was following…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She bolted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But came to a dead end and was cornered, she turned to face her hunter…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Allo stepped closer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Instead of being defeated, she charged the Allosaurus
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And with one last push off the cliff…
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the Allo plunged to his death
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy

OK I have to say it! This is fantastic! First of all... papo dinos are the best!!! personally i love Stego and your whole story is... FANTASTIC!!!
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Thank you Martin!!! cheers The Stego is one of my favourites too.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH
Moderator


Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you Martin!!! cheers The Stego is one of my favourites too.

it was awesome creature! :) And brachiosaurs because... it was a giraffe in his time Very Happy But once again... fantastic photos! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Hunter   Today at 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Hunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Scrap Hunter
» Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?
» First Sculpt: Head Hunter
» Filming to begin for Bounty Hunter June 15, 2009 in Brooklyn
» The Bounty Hunter Screening

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos :: Outdoor photos-
Jump to: