Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Snowy Owl photos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 am

Kaiyodo Snowy Owl, the first picture is photo-shopped, I had to paint out my hand and the base of the model.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by HKHollinstone on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kristie

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 45
Joined : 2011-01-18
Posts : 2915

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Great photos as always, Harriet! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 pm

cheers cheers
Fabulous cheers

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
75senta75
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 50
Joined : 2011-11-09
Posts : 1759

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Harriet, it looks so real! Shocked
Thanks for showing!

________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks Kristie, Robert and Yvette flower flower flower

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9632

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Incredible, so real! Shocked Congratulations Harriet, great shots and also very good PS work on first picture cheers cheers Real pleasure to watch Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 30671

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Marvellous pictures of a marvellous model, WOW cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] SUSANNE   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3289

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Very nice model, beautiful photos congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
A-J

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-05-11
Posts : 1257

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Shocked wow, very nice pictures, they look so real! Congrats cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Anne-Joke [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
scot(t)

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 3002

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 pm

really really cool photos. what a lovely model. thank you Harriet!
Back to top Go down
kudu11

avatar

Country/State : Illinois, USA
Age : 19
Joined : 2011-07-15
Posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 pm

wonderful photos
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks everyone, glad you liked them I love you
I prefer to make them realistic without the aid photo shop, this is the first time I tried it out. It's still not quite perfect, I'm sure my brother could have done a better job than me Laughing

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
landrover

avatar

Country/State : colombia
Age : 59
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 2349

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Thanks everyone, glad you liked them I love you
I prefer to make them realistic without the aid photo shop, this is the first time I tried it out. It's still not quite perfect, I'm sure my brother could have done a better job than me Laughing

The end result is surprising cheers cheers

Congratulations dear Harriet.

_________________
FERNANDO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 3002

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:53 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
It's still not quite perfect

without having seen the original picture, it's near impossible to tell. If you hadn't told us that it was photoshopped (and I didn't already know that the figure is on a stand), I wouldn't have known.


Back to top Go down
Sumo

avatar

Country/State : Norway
Age : 36
Joined : 2010-12-19
Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Fantastic! If you hadn't said it was shopped I would've spent the rest of the evening looking for hidden wires, or wondering if you somehow got a tiny live owl. Laughing

_________________
Stuff you should be reading:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 am

landrover wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Thanks everyone, glad you liked them I love you
I prefer to make them realistic without the aid photo shop, this is the first time I tried it out. It's still not quite perfect, I'm sure my brother could have done a better job than me Laughing

The end result is surprising cheers cheers

Congratulations dear Harriet.

scot(t) wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
It's still not quite perfect

without having seen the original picture, it's near impossible to tell. If you hadn't told us that it was photoshopped (and I didn't already know that the figure is on a stand), I wouldn't have known.



Sumo wrote:
Fantastic! If you hadn't said it was shopped I would've spent the rest of the evening looking for hidden wires, or wondering if you somehow got a tiny live owl. Laughing
Laughing

Thank you Fernando, Scott and Sumo cheers cheers cheers Glad you think it looks good flower

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe

avatar

Country/State : NY
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-06-20
Posts : 1180

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Wow what a beautiful picture, Harriet! :)

_________________
Born to be Wild and Free!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

avatar

Country/State : Singapore
Age : 47
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5412

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:26 am

The first photo is nice!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:34 am

Thanks both! sunny

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
lucky luke

avatar

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis
Age : 55
Joined : 2010-07-17
Posts : 3633

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Wonderful photos and beautiful model Congratulations Harriet cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:51 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Wonderful photos and beautiful model Congratulations Harriet cheers Cool sunny
Thank you Luc!! flower flower

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Steve170

avatar

Country/State : United Kingdom
Age : 30
Joined : 2011-11-22
Posts : 478

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:39 am

Really nice photos, the first one is stunning! I was also looking for fishing wire Laughing

_________________
My Collection and Blog... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...Updated 16/01/13
Back to top Go down
http://stevesreplicaanimals.blogspot.co.uk/
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14778

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 am

HKHollinstone wrote:

Thank you Fernando, Scott and Sumo cheers cheers cheers Glad you think it looks good flower

Laughing Looking good ? It looks very very good Harriet cheers

Those are very nice pics of a fantastic model Cool And your photoshop is excellent sunny

Photoshop is a great tool, almost as respectable as fishing wires Wink

It's a good way to customized pics... who doesn't like a good custom here ? Laughing Wink

And, as usual, you show us your ability to use new skills to enhance your artistic talent flower

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:14 am

Steve170 wrote:
Really nice photos, the first one is stunning! I was also looking for fishing wire Laughing
I should maybe try that next time, would be easier than having to erase my hand from the photo! Thanks Steve sunny

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Thank you Fernando, Scott and Sumo cheers cheers cheers Glad you think it looks good flower

Laughing Looking good ? It looks very very good Harriet cheers

Those are very nice pics of a fantastic model Cool And your photoshop is excellent sunny

Photoshop is a great tool, almost as respectable as fishing wires Wink

It's a good way to customized pics... who doesn't like a good custom here ? Laughing Wink

And, as usual, you show us your ability to use new skills to enhance your artistic talent flower

Thank you again Christophe flower flower I still feel I cheated, but I'm happy you think photoshop is ok to use sometimes Very Happy

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14778

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:29 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
Thank you again Christophe flower flower I still feel I cheated, but I'm happy you think photoshop is ok to use sometimes Very Happy

Cheated ? It's an idea from old ages Harriet. Photoshop, wires... Different tools to make different results, that's all Wink

Photography is not a cheated painting, isn't it ? And I guess a PIXAR movie is no more a cheated DISNEY cartoon.

The only cheating is to claim a Photoshop work is a "natural" pic or a photography is a drawing painted by hand Laughing


_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21709

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 pm

It is always great when an excelent figure meets an excelent photographer. flower
The photoshop is really great although it is always nice to see your hands! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 25
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11295

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Roger wrote:
It is always great when an excelent figure meets an excelent photographer. flower
The photoshop is really great although it is always nice to see your hands! Very Happy
Thank you Roger and Christophe flower sunny Laughing

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
isaac_at_sts

avatar

Country/State : China
Age : 40
Joined : 2013-03-16
Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:53 pm

God! Could you tell me how to take the flying photo? That is so really. I can't help evoke the Harriy Potter. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Snowy Owl photos   

Back to top Go down
 
Snowy Owl photos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dragons Stug IV early photos
» WEINER GATE - HE SHOULD RESIGN !- LEWED PHOTOS
» [Tutorial] Taking Photos of your Miniatures (by Hyun)
» WWII N. Africa color photos
» tons of Wehrmacht photos for free

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos :: Outdoor photos-
Jump to: