Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My additions by xfoxx

Go down 
+24
A-J
Sumo
remowshake
Steve170
Kristie
scot(t)
landrover
Katty
skysthelimit
PeGe
Kikimalou
aandmkw
krista
ken yeo
Wildheart
Roger
Arnaud
HKHollinstone
Vivien
Tiermann
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
xfoxx
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
krista

krista

Country/State : finland

My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 am

xfoxx wrote:
More figures arrived today: Old Bullyland orca, and, as a surprise, an unknown penguin :cheers:
Thank you, Kristaru!

You're very welcome!<3 And I want to thank you for the Olorotitan you sent me! I had been wanting one for a looong time!
Back to top Go down
http://zombiebambiraptor.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:10 pm

xfoxx wrote:
Thank you! :)

Here's more photos of the penguin. I didn't notice that China-text until I saw the last photo on my computer screen 10x bigger than the penguin really is Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for the pictures! I really don't know this China penguin! scratch I'm not also able of know which species it is! geek But I think the mould is nice to repaint in any of the banded penguins, why not a magellanic? study
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Congratulations on your new additions. It really has been a Fantastic February for you so far.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:37 am

Congrats Xfoxx! Thanks for sharing this!

xfoxx

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 am

Fantastic February is only half way and I'm starting to scare myself with the speed my collection is growing Very Happy

Last week I got some new Schleich birds: emperor penguin with chick, ostrich chick, peregrone falcon and baby eagles in nest. Photos are on my website if you want to see.

What I want to show you even more are these..

First, from Philipp (PeGe) I got my first Starlux (the cutest badger ever <3), my first Playvisions (orca), and a little surprise:
Thank you so much, Philipp!

Then, I got my first Kaiyodo, the raccoon dog. My friend got it for me from Ebay.
I'm crazy about raccoon dogs, so you might be able to imagine how happy I was putting the pieces together.

I also got two more Starlux figures. Schleich rooster is there for size comparison:

I knew all these newcomers would be small, but they still surpised me. Both with their small size and with their amazing details. With all these new brands added to my collection, I feel like this is the point when I'm officially crazy (= true collector) cyclops drunken alien Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:51 am

Gosh ! Lucky Nina Very Happy

Those are all fantastic models...I get completely weak in my knees when I see the racoon dog and the badger pale Shocked affraid drunken cheers

Your collection is not only expanding fast, it is also expanding with enormous amount of quality sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:09 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Oh wow! More fabulous additions Noora! cheers I've just fallen in love with the bullyland beagle, he is SO cute I love you I love you I love you

Congratulation Noora cheers I love very very much the PAPO terrier Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Congratulation Noora cheers I love very very much the PAPO terrier Cool

I thought : Terrier ? What terrier ? scratch

And when I went back to look, I discovered that I MISSED YOUR SECOND LOT OF PICTURES affraid

WOW! You got SO many new beauties Shocked Very Happy sunny

You even got that fantastic reindeer fo free Very Happy

And the Papo greyhound I love you bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Beautiful animals Noora!!! I love that racoon dog!!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Noora, great additions, mainly the racoon dog, I love it and lucky you that love these animal! :)
Your collection is growing fast as you are saying and February is a short mounth. But is still missing Mars, April, May, etc., etc. ... and we are still in 2012! affraid
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:35 pm

The badger and raccoon dog are awesome. Congratulations on your new additions and on expanding your collection.
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Becoming crazy again is absolutely no problem.
Congrats to the badger:D
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Thank you, everyone! I love you

And guess what - I have "some" new figures again.. I don't know where they come all the time. Shocked Laughing

-Mojo wolf and hyena. Bought as "used", but seem brand new. I love them!
-PlayVisions raccoon dog. I guess I don't even need to tell how much I love it. Thank you, Anna!
-Bullyland penguin, jack russel terrier, lynx, orca and humpback whale. Found from a bottom shelf of a shop I didn't even know would sell Bullylands. Maybe they didn't know about it either, they seemed to be totally forgotten there. The humpback is my favourite, he's still here with me while the others already went to the vitrine (or bathroom, where my whales and sharks live nowadays because there's no space in the vitrine..) Very Happy
-Some random China birds from the flea market.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm

They are wonderful Very Happy

No wonder that your vitrine is getting too small Wink
What a great idea to keep your whales in the bathroom cheers

xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Thank you!

SUSANNE wrote:
What a great idea to keep your whales in the bathroom cheers
Maybe the lack of space is just an excuse and I like taking baths with them :)

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Beautiful new additions!!! I love the racoon dog and all others Very Happy Congratulations!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 am

Nice additions Noora! The pv is great and all the others. Used Mojo is a rarity! Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 am

I missed you posting your new additions with the choco Raccoon dog, congratulations! I love that model drunken
And another congratulations on your recent arrivals Noora! The jack Russell is adorable!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Fantastic February pt.2! + some March additions    My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 am

Fantastic February has been so fantastic that I guess I need to start a new thread for the rest of the month.. I have SO many new additions, some of them thanks to you, my forum friends I love you So here's what I got since I last posted photos, I hope I'm not forgetting anything..

Some new sea life figures from Schleich. The sperm whale calf is new with tag (which I'll take off), the others are used.

Then some forest life. The first two on the left are old Schleich ones, the rest are unknown (at least to me, maybe some of you recognize them). Look how small that baby is!

If the baby in the previous photo was small, then look at these! One is a Stralux, the rest are unknown. The giant squirrel is from Schleich and is there for size comparison.

Then some birds. All others from Schleich, except for the goldeneye duck. Was he from AAA? I already forgot Embarassed

And next comes my favorites of all of these. I love the color of the wolf on the left! And the fox is cute of course. AND I FINALLY GOT THE DACHSHUNDS I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR SO LONG I love you
I hadn't realized that the shorthaired dachshund was smaller than the two others. I guess she's a miniature dachshund then. All others in this last picture are from Schleich, except for the Bullyland fox.

If you want to see close-ups of any of these, I can take.
Thank you for letting me share my new beloved ones with you!

Last edited by xfoxx on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 am

Congrats cheers cheers
That owl looks like Bullyland Eagle Owl Wink

xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Congrats cheers cheers
That owl looks like Bullyland Eagle Owl Wink
Thank you! Yes, you're right, the position is the same. But this one is different colour and about half the size.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Great additions Noora!!! Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers

And yes, the golden eye is by AAA. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
xfoxx

xfoxx

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:38 pm

widukind wrote:
Great additions Noora!!! Congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers

And yes, the golden eye is by AAA. Very Happy
Thank you, Andreas! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 pm

SO many lovely models cheers

I ADORE the tiny, little ones I love you drunken

Congratulations with your rapidly growing collection, - you have really cought the "bug" Very Happy sunny flower

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Congratulations Noora!! I love the long haired Dachshund cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My additions by xfoxx   My additions by xfoxx - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My additions by xfoxx
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next