Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:24 pm

A cake box from Portugal arrived the other day and here were the contents! :) (sorry the photos are not so good. It is very hot and hazy here so no blue skies with pretty clouds)

Collecta Afgan Hound
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CollectA Shih-Tzu (so cute and tiny!)

Schleich Koala Bear

Schleich Arabian Foal (!!!)

And as a surprise Roger included an Atosa Shih-Tzu! Isn't she cute???? :)

Many thanks to Roger for such a great package, and thanks to you guys for letting me share! :)

-Kristie

Last edited by Kristie on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Congrats K cheers

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Thanks Robert! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Nice additions Kristie!! Congratulations!! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Thank you Andreas! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Congrats Kristie!

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 am

Really nice additions Kristie! Great pictures.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:01 am

Thank you Ken and Scott! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 am

Congratulations Kristie! Oh they're so cute, hurray for Roger cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 am

What a WONDERFUL package, Kristie cheers

Those DOGS drunken

And the Arabian foal is perhaps the nicest foal that Schleich has ever made, IMHO I love you I love you

A lovely picture of the koala ! We are getting so used to models of koalas, but he was the first model I ever saw, so I LOVE him also Very Happy

Hurrayy for Corigerbert and his cake-boxes bounce

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I'm glad you like them! Very Happy
The Shi tsu has a sweet looking and you got it perfectly! I like to see him with his Spanish girl friend! flower
The Arabian foal is officially my first bid in an auctions site. It was very exciting, I made a little bid of the minimal value and I won it! Laughing
People in Portugal are not interested in retired Schleich animals, more in comic figures so it is easy. Very Happy I'm also happy that the only foal there was exactly this one you were searching. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Thank you Harriet, Susanne, and Roger! :)

I was looking on Ebay the other day at all of the Schleich "characters". They have Muppets and Snoopy figures, which could get me in trouble. But I will NOT go there. Laughing

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Congratulations Kristie! Lovely additions cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Thank you, Anna! I love you

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 pm

The pics ain't working.....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!    Today at 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down

CollectA Shih-Tzu and Afgan Hound, Schleich Arabian Foal and Koala, and a surprise from Rogerio!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1